PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Skyline BEST CAR EVER

lightsout
05-16-2003, 02:39 PM
this si the best car ever.
i wish i ahd enought to buy one of this take a look at the picks frigen wicked car any one agree??

iw onder what people would think if you pulled up beside them in this car heh i would love to see the expression on there face.

lightsout
05-16-2003, 02:39 PM
heres some pics
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kingoftheroad

JustinL
05-16-2003, 02:52 PM
I agree, the skyline is nice...

But, GOOD GOD man learn to type! ;)

T5_X
05-16-2003, 04:39 PM
http://www.lamer.net/guesswhat.jpg

Seanith
05-16-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by JustinL
I agree, the skyline is nice...

But, GOOD GOD man learn to type! ;)

Rice isn't just an attitude, its a way of life! :D

BTW i bet that isn't the guys car..what a fucking tool

lightsout
05-16-2003, 06:07 PM
well of course its not my car man holy shit thosue cost like 80 grand.

why would you think its my car thats why the thread says SKYLINE the best car ever lol.

Seanith
05-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by lightsout

why would you think its my car thats why the thread says SKYLINE the best car ever lol.

idiot...i was referring to the guy on the cardomain page. he didn't have a single picture of his actual car and he lives in pakistan :rolleyes:

Ferio_vti
05-16-2003, 06:28 PM
What happened to loving your Sunfire.
How bout posting something important, rather than a stupid "xxxx car is the best" post. Please stop post whoring.

STI-Guy
05-16-2003, 07:09 PM
A box that runs high 12's.

Skyline is overrated. Supra is where the money is.

lightsout
05-16-2003, 07:09 PM
hey cant i like a verity of cares?? i like sunfires cause i can afford one and i would dream to have a skyline.

^SkylinE^
05-16-2003, 07:59 PM
Your all way too sensitive here .........Skylines are Sick IMO!!!!

Zephyr
05-16-2003, 08:09 PM
WOAH, they have cars in pakistan!? :rofl:

wuts the big dealyo, u sound like u just found out about this car. yea most of us here probably like either the R32, R33, R34 and hate the concept R35 lol, but man all ur threads r like wack! i dun maybe its because here in cali, i hang around the asian area mostly and there is quite a few skylines around those areas, all three types. i sat in all three before, kinda weird to sit on the "wrong side". cool experience though, especially going through a drive thru at mcdonalds... lol

lightsout
05-16-2003, 08:21 PM
haha that would be awsome.
its a nice looking car.

yeah i agree people here are way to sensative if they dont like your thread they freak right out over nothign they just cant leave ti b if they dont like it.

l/l/rX
05-16-2003, 08:23 PM
heh, whats next..."Toyota Sienna BEST VAN EVER"? but yes the skyline is one sweet car....just wish they sold them here in the N.A. heh, how much do you guys think the skyline r34 would cost here? 55k?

Dope Dealer
05-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
heh, whats next..."Toyota Sienna BEST VAN EVER"? but yes the skyline is one sweet car....just wish they sold them here in the N.A. heh, how much do you guys think the skyline r34 would cost here? 55k?

You mean not imported and actually sold at Nissan? Most likely 30-31k USD (40-50k CDN). People always want what they can't have. Personally, I'd take a Supra anyday. But for originality (Here in Canada at least), I'd be nice to have a Skyline kicking around ;)

And Zephyr.... R35 rules! :)

Doodle
05-16-2003, 08:45 PM
Hehehe cars in pakistan....Hahaha

hjr
05-16-2003, 11:10 PM
jebus. I thought this thread was going to have a point. Thanks for blowing 15 seconds of my life.

GTS Jeff
05-16-2003, 11:48 PM
lightsout - thanks for wasting my time.

^SkylinE^
05-17-2003, 12:24 AM
You can get a R34 for around $80 000 From Motorex i think its in Cali.

SmelltheRubber
05-17-2003, 01:13 AM
Lightsout- HOW OLD ARE YOU? SERIOUSLY?
edit: And stop making these hurtin posts. Its almost as if you like getting flamed.

thich
05-17-2003, 01:14 AM
But it's pretty much impossible to register them here tho;
plus Motorex is such a rip when it comes to pricing..... :P
hypothetically if you could get it into Canada, you'd probably end up paying over $100k CDN in total including purchase, taxes, customs, registration and so on..

4wheeldrift
05-17-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
Your all way too sensitive here .........Skylines are Sick IMO!!!! No, we're tired of reading pointless crap posted by ten year olds. It's not like this was a discussion aimed at provoking thought as to why a skyline is better or anything. Its just another thread that's a waste of time and bandwidth, by the latest in a long line of users who are going to get banned for posting in absolutely every thread despite never having anything even remotely intelligent to contribute.

lightsout
05-17-2003, 09:03 AM
if this thread is such a waste of your time why did u responed to it??

if it was a waste why didnt u just ignore it??? so dont rag on me for having a poonitless thread or a waste of your time when u responded to it.

4wheeldrift
05-17-2003, 09:10 AM
if this thread is such a waste of your time why did u responed to it??

if it was a waste why didnt u just ignore it??? so dont rag on me for having a poonitless thread or a waste of your time when u responded to it. Because i enjoy irritating small children. Hey lightsout:

Ben
05-17-2003, 09:36 AM
yo lightsout, we were not born yesterday unlike yourself. Please refrain from such lame thread birthing and go drive your car.

I think its time you stop playin with yourself, turn the lights on and step into the 21st century.

Illusionsir
05-17-2003, 11:14 AM

100 K to have an R34 shipped here nevermind insured or any of that.

redx2nv
05-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Ben

I think its time you stop playin with yourself, turn the lights on and step into the 21st century.

:werd:

Zephyr
05-17-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Doodle
Hehehe cars in pakistan....Hahaha

the car domain page says its from pakistan..... i seriously thought they had donkeys and carts... not cars... maybe crappy 80's 70's cars..

yea u can do that here. or u can just buy a used one here for cheaper, there r a nice amount of used skylines here already

Zephyr
05-17-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
And Zephyr.... R35 rules! :)

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/14/gtrr35concept_01.jpg

i think u were the only to like it in the old threads :rofl: , its ok though...

lightsout
05-17-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Ben
yo lightsout, we were not born yesterday unlike yourself. Please refrain from such lame thread birthing and go drive your car.

Born yestersay? playing withmy self man why u tryin to rip me with shit that a moron like you would only do.

RiceCake
05-17-2003, 12:51 PM
Are you afraid to sleep with the lightsout?

Grow up kiddo...

GTS Jeff
05-17-2003, 12:54 PM

Born yestersay? playing withmy self man why u tryin to rip me with shit that a moron like you would only do.
:werd: only a moron like you would try to rip on a mod

SmelltheRubber
05-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr

the car domain page says its from pakistan..... i seriously thought they had donkeys and carts... not cars... maybe crappy 80's 70's cars..

Yeah, there are more donkey's than cars, but you see alot of nice cars in the big cities. Its wierd but, in the poor countries, the rich people are much richer than the rich people you see around here.

SmelltheRubber
05-17-2003, 01:24 PM
lightsout:

Ben
05-17-2003, 03:49 PM

Okay, I'm a moron...

But at least I can share a thought in formatted text that makes sense, I do not spell every second word incorrectly, and I dont come onto a forum shy of 2500 people and start making ignorant, factless, artificial, incomplete, juvenile, spur of the moment ruminations, of some epiphany that you scored while stubbing your knee on a wheelbarrow full of shoveled bull compost.

Next time you deem obligatory to spin off another one of your anecdotes, have a point...it makes it so much more enjoyable for the reader. This current yarn about Skylines; it's nothing new...its not like the car was created yesterday, and noone knows anything about them. This is a car forum you know, not some dreamy dream fantasy where you can post miraculous chronicals on how Sunfires and Skylines prance the highness of the roads and all other automobiles lay indolently by.

Please sell yawns someplace elses, we're all stocked up here.

lightsout
05-17-2003, 04:00 PM
hey there is no rule on what you can post. and seeing how it is called GENERAL CAR DISSCUSION...... doesnt that mean you can discuss what ever you would like....

o ya i am gay anyway smelltherubber.
i liek being gay its cool.

Ben
05-17-2003, 04:03 PM
hey there is no rule on what you can post. and seeing how it is called GENERAL CAR DISSCUSION...... doesnt that mean you can discuss what ever you would like....

i liek being gay its cool.

You can discuss whatever you like, but people are free to reply howver they like also. Most people enjoy actual CONTEXT in a discussion...

hjr
05-18-2003, 07:50 PM

i liek being gay its cool. and we are now discussing how you post was irrelivant. So whats you problem. that is the will of the people. That is what they/we want to discuss
ps-can you throw a few periods in you posts. it almost hurts my brain to read the posts and try to make sence of what is transpiring. Even randomly would be OK because then at least on could land in the right spot

SilverRex
05-19-2003, 08:05 PM
ya best car "that you can afford"
wait, should be one of the best cars..

there are way too many different cars and cars in different class
I normally perfer sports compact. does skyline consider sports compact?

GingeRRRBeef
05-19-2003, 10:11 PM
lightsout

You have to realize that since you have a right to post anything you want, we also have the right to say anything we want.

talonboi
05-20-2003, 08:53 AM
if u pulled up beside sumone in a skyline they;d prolly be like......damn siliva with a skyline kit hehe and drive off..:rolleyes:

Sai
05-21-2003, 12:47 PM
yay! go skyline :P

TalonVelocity
05-21-2003, 02:29 PM
Ben = the man

THREE40SEVEN
05-21-2003, 02:56 PM
How about emu's? You guys like those?
http://www.tgrsolution.net/zoo/birds1/pictures/bird0058.jpg

4wheeldrift
05-22-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
http://www.tgrsolution.net/zoo/birds1/pictures/bird0058.jpg The big question is, could it beat the skyline in a drag race? :rofl:

Ben
05-22-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by TalonVelocity
Ben = the man

;) Gotta tell it like it is my friend.

Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

Like a Skyline, it would make a great exotic pet...like a Llama

THREE40SEVEN
05-22-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
The big question is, could it beat the skyline in a drag race? :rofl:
Dunno... thats a tough one:dunno: :D

Doodle
05-22-2003, 09:58 PM
My moneys on the emu, look at that beak and razor sharp claws, that bastard would scratch and poke out eyes before you could put the skyline in first.