PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Stefan = Bonehead

heinz256
01-05-2007, 11:58 AM
P5eL4SEtu1c

Talk about embarrasing. I'd say he's officially the worst #1 overall pick in the NHL. Alexander Daigle who?? :banghead:

max_boost
01-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh yah. That is the mis-play of the year. hahaha
I couldn't believe it when I was watching the final minute of the game. LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rip
01-05-2007, 12:12 PM
It would of made it that much sweeter if the Oil could of finished in OT or the shootout.

nusneak
01-05-2007, 12:12 PM
ahhahahahah what a douch

toyboy88
01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
yea i saw it on tsn last night i was like WTF?!?!? he had like what seemed like 10 secs to shoot :nut: :rofl:

Kirbs17
01-05-2007, 01:27 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

88CRX
01-05-2007, 01:36 PM
I dont understand how everyone thinks it was directly his fault?

He was going in and going to slid the puck into the net. Much more suddle then shooting it top corner from the face off circle :dunno:

But it was funny... I lol'd :rofl: :rofl:

khtm
01-05-2007, 01:37 PM
That's what you get for trying to show-off and move it to your backhand. Dumbass. :guns:

BlkMaxima
01-05-2007, 01:39 PM
The one in the white shirt at the begining has a nice set of Chesticles on her!:thumbsup:

b_t
01-05-2007, 01:39 PM
whoa come on it was not really his fault

Watch as the puck goes into the crease, it bounces up and over his stick! bad ice to blame there. he still could have shot it but you can't blame him for going for the easy goal, not risking shooting it wide or anything, and then get screwed over by shitty ice.

SHITTY play by the goalie, too.

88CRX
01-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by b_t
whoa come on it was not really his fault

Watch as the puck goes into the crease, it bounces up and over his stick! bad ice to blame there. he still could have shot it but you can't blame him for going for the easy goal, not risking shooting it wide or anything, and then get screwed over by shitty ice.

SHITTY play by the goalie, too.

Exactly.

I think this may be the first time I've ever agreed with you :rofl:

Nate
01-05-2007, 02:14 PM
It is completly his fault. Late in the game there is so much snow sitting in the crease. You shoot it from a few feet from the crease instead of trying to carry it right to the goal line. He is a PRO athlete and should not make those kinds of mistakes.

TeamBestBud
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
He had a chance to down the greasers..he should not mess up on that

b_t
01-05-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

Exactly.

I think this may be the first time I've ever agreed with you :rofl:

What can I say, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf :D

TKRIS
01-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Dallas's coach said something to the effect of:
"In my 25 years of hockey, I have never seen anything like that, and I hope I never see it every again."

Weapon_R
01-05-2007, 03:52 PM
That game was probably the best game i've seen all year. From a 4-1 deficit in the 2nd, Dallas comes back to tie and then take the lead. The misplay above happens, and the oil tie the game!

Amazing. Turco was perfect in the shootout. But everyone makes mistakes :dunno:

ryder_23
01-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Cant fully blame the goalie, the D man let his man goto the net. Wonder what cherry is gonna say about it :rofl:

403Gemini
01-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Didnt the flames streak a few years ago have something SIMILAR to that effect (i cant view video im at work)

Iginla missed a EASY shot, vancover picked up the puck to tie the game, forced into OT but we still won and moved on...

max_boost
01-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Doesn't matter if the ice was bad or he was worried about shooting it wide. Up until that point, there is no way he can miss the net from that close. LOL

It is absolutely inexcusable but I'm glad it happened because it's the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kirbs17
01-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Doesn't matter if the ice was bad or he was worried about shooting it wide. Up until that point, there is no way he can miss the net from that close. LOL

It is absolutely inexcusable but I'm glad it happened because it's the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:werd: x10000000000

CRXguy
01-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Ray Ferraro, the commentator is fucking hilarious. I think he's over-reacting a wee bit though.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Patrick Stefan, you should be embarassed for what you just did."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stupid Dallas, they gave the Greasers a free point. :thumbsdow

Altezza
01-05-2007, 06:14 PM
If the common everyday contest winners can score from the opposing blue line during the intermissions (for some it's the first time touching a hockey stick), one would figure Stefan, a professional hockey player, could at least make the shot from 15ft away. :nut: :dunno: :rofl:

heinz256
01-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Didnt the flames streak a few years ago have something SIMILAR to that effect (i cant view video im at work)

Iginla missed a EASY shot, vancover picked up the puck to tie the game, forced into OT but we still won and moved on...

Yup happened in game 7

HyperZell
01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by heinz256

Yup happened in game 7

I'm pretty sure something happened to Iggy though. I think he got hooked or something, and I also remember Dany Heatley throwing his stick at Iggy on an empty net breakaway and getting a penalty when the Thrashers came to town.

sexualbanana
01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell

I'm pretty sure something happened to Iggy though. I think he got hooked or something, and I also remember Dany Heatley throwing his stick at Iggy on an empty net breakaway and getting a penalty when the Thrashers came to town.

He tripped on a dropped stick, which let his man sneak Morrison sneak in behind him causing a odd man rush, and Morrison scored

88CRX
01-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell

Didnt Iginla trip on a Canucks jersey that a fan had tossed onto the ice?

heinz256
01-05-2007, 07:44 PM
jHgERFhxd0M

Fell on his own stick

lexIS300
01-05-2007, 08:54 PM
i wouldnt say that was a EASY shot. he had to shoot with his backhand from the blueline while a guy was rushing him. and the officials should have stopped the game when that fag threw his sweater.

b_t
01-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

Didnt Iginla trip on a Canucks jersey that a fan had tossed onto the ice?

If I remember right somebody took a shot on the empty net, somebody threw a jersey onto the ice, and it was enough to pull puck off course and it ended up going wide but nobody called it.

edit: posting at the same time FTW

Palmiros
01-05-2007, 08:58 PM
ROWDY!!!

93mr2gt
01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
if you are going to miss the net, at least not fall down, and get the puck back.....even gretzky has missed a couple of empty netters before, but at least he gets the puck back and scores it

CRXguy
01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by b_t

If I remember right somebody took a shot on the empty net, somebody threw a jersey onto the ice, and it was enough to pull puck off course and it ended up going wide but nobody called it.

edit: posting at the same time FTW

Iggy backhanded the puck, but missed to the side. Ref goes to pick up the jersey and is distracted, as Canucks rush up and Morrison slashes Iggy's stick and he falls backwards over it. Naslund comes in and shoot, rebound comes out and Cooke ties it up with 5.x seconds left.

That is the reason why I hate the Canucks the most. Bunch of dirty whores.

gongSHOW
01-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Iggy backhanded the puck, but missed to the side. Ref goes to pick up the jersey and is distracted, as Canucks rush up and Morrison slashes Iggy's stick and he falls backwards over it. Naslund comes in and shoot, rebound comes out and Cooke ties it up with 5.x seconds left.

That is the reason why I hate the Canucks the most. Bunch of dirty whores.
Did the puck hit the jersey? anyways definitely should have been a penalty on Morrison, and the ref has to blow down play when the jersey was thrown onto the ice.

CRXguy
01-06-2007, 04:57 PM
No, just enough to distract the ref so he didn't see when Iggy was skating backwards to back-check. Everyone else was focused on Naslund rushing up.