PDA

View Full Version : What about these space generation Cadillacs?

krownvikballa03
05-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Ok, so what about these space generation Cadillacs? They're starting to look more and more like a space ship from some way distant galaxy. I think they should try to make them look more like what they do today instead of making them look all extraterrestrial or something. I saw one in Car & Driver the other day, the V12 Cadillac something-or-other, and I think it looks to ET-ish. I mean, the car has headlights that look like alien eyes, and tail lights that look like - well, I don't know. Anyway, so do ya'll think that Cadillac is getting weird with the 'Lacs? I'm starting to wonder.

Stratus_Power
05-17-2003, 03:11 PM
i think the new CTS looks pretty goood, so does the escalade

04blackMAX
05-17-2003, 04:14 PM
i love the new cadillacs, just wish they didnt loose there value so much!!

98type_r
05-17-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
i think the new CTS looks pretty goood, so does the escalade

:werd:

caddy's are :bigpimp:

fast95pony
05-17-2003, 06:58 PM
They're not my cup of tea ,CTS : FWD ,auto , too many gimmicks ,under powered,ugly. Escalade : pimp mobile !

krownvikballa03
05-17-2003, 10:20 PM
Well, I wasn't referring to the 'Lade but I've pretty much ditched the FWD Caddy's. I had an '85 D'Ville (first FWD model they ever made...and the last FWD they should've made ) that was nothing but a problem car. After that car, I decided that I wouldn't get tied up in another FWD 'Lac. I got a '91 Crown Victoria LX, which for you clueless people is a pretty good Ford RWD sedan, and I've never had a problem with it. Probably because the car only has 37,895 miles on it and I'm the 2nd owner. Anyway, I've got a trip to the lake in the AM so I better jet. Later.

That.Guy.S30
05-17-2003, 11:30 PM
i test dove the cts.. not as impressize as my subie but it was ok to drive.. had some balls.. i like the xlr.. damnnnnnnn thats a killer lookin car.i also like the v16!

Moonracer
05-19-2003, 03:07 PM
Don't like any of them, still for old folks! Better than they used to be though and better looking.