PDA

View Full Version : Big Ballin Toyota....

nismodrifter
05-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Saw a white Toyota Sequoia in Shawnessy today sitting on 22 or 24 inch chrome spinner wheels. First time I have ever seen spinners in real life and I must say that they look 100x better in real life than they do in videos over the internet. Through the dark front window tint I could just make out a black guy driving it wearing "Notorious BIG style" sunglasses with the gold trim on them :D

Anyone else seen this thing around???

Dragon X
05-17-2003, 11:02 PM
where can i see these on a video download? i saw one at powerama but i really wanna see it in motion on a truck

szw
05-17-2003, 11:03 PM
Spinners look awesome! I saw them on an denali I think it was in Vegas. I actually saw another set of them on a black escalde outside area 51 a few weekends back

nismodrifter
05-17-2003, 11:09 PM
I couldn't find the video on the davin wheelz website...so I'll upload it myself in a few minutes..

edit: I uploaded the video now and heres the url for it:

http://members.shaw.ca/turbobenz/davin.avi

the best part is when the e-class wagon goes forward, then the outer piece spins forward, then goes in reverse and outer piece is still spinning forward

dj_honda
05-19-2003, 10:43 AM
i see it around every once in a while in the ghette SE
when i saw it for the first time, i couldnt believe that it had spinners either, i think it should be lowered though..
was it that white colour? i thought it was a brown dude driving it but maybe not?

nismodrifter
05-19-2003, 11:54 AM
it was either a brown or black dood...I couldn't tell through the tint.

and yeah...that thing needs to be DUMPED, after putting those new wheels on the thing is just like some kind of tower driving through the streets and still has quite a bit of space in the wheel wells

Redlyne_mr2
05-20-2003, 11:17 AM
haha wouldnt surprise me if thats the Nookmum crew's new ride...wonder if nosoup4u got his girl that SUV she wanted

buh_buh
05-20-2003, 12:48 PM
haha I've seen him before at Tirecraft. BLING ass ride. :thumbsup:

technohustla
05-21-2003, 10:54 AM
I know a guy with a range rover on chrome 22" daytons. It's so pimp!

GT2NV
05-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

edit: I uploaded the video now and heres the url for it:

http://members.shaw.ca/turbobenz/davin.avi

:hitit: haha pimp juice