PDA

View Full Version : Break in!!!

Makariri
01-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Hey all,

Some f*cking bastard just broke into my car in the Zoo parking lot today :guns: :guns: :guns: Stolen was my stereo and a pair of skis:

Sub - Massive Audio CW-12 Stage 2 12"
Amps - Soundstream Lil' Wonder 4.480 4 channel
- Massive Audio D-50X 2 channel
Deck - Eclipse CD3000
Skis - Head XRC's (they were rental skis, orange and grey, but I still have to pay for them as the rental agreements don't cover theft)

If anyone tries selling you any of this stuff (the Massive Audio stuff is pretty rare around here), please let me know!!!

FreakinPrince
01-08-2007, 08:58 PM
That sucks!!!...i'll watch out

do you not have an alarm system installed? maybe that's a dumb questions

Makariri
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, I do...but, left alone in a parking lot all day, you can smash the window and run while the alarm goes off, then come back later and loot when the coast is clear. Especially when you're some loser low-life cock-sucking wanker that has nothing better to do because you're too lazy and stupid to go get a real job.

Unfortunately, not many people really pay attention to an alarm when it goes off anyway. I've had 3 cars broken into over the years, all of which had full alarm systems in them. Sometimes it scared them off, other times I wasn't so lucky.

85regal
01-08-2007, 09:12 PM
sorry to hear about that...really sucks, and i totally agree alarms are useless unless you are there to hear it. most are just annoying and people are so used to them going off for no reason they don't pay any attention to them, including me.
best thing to do is don't leave stuff in your car, and put a club on it or something that actually deters theft..alarms don't..

adidas
01-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that!!

Ill keep my eyes open.

silver_gs-R
01-08-2007, 11:11 PM
sorry to hear man, wow another integra (guessing by what you profile says) broken into or stolen.

now that i have noticed how often integras are stolen/boken into, i hide everything possible in the car, dont leave anything in open site.

and i agree with the alarm thing, noone really pays attention anymore, i have a compustar 2-way, and it will tell me when my alarm goes off, but what am i gonna run after the guy.

well sorry to hear man ill keep my eyes open for the stuff.

hoamic11
01-09-2007, 12:34 AM
sorry to hear man, that shit happen to me too and it sucked.

i'll keep an ear out, some of my shit that got stolen was rare too.

where's the blackmarket, fine these bastards:guns: