PDA

View Full Version : Car messed with twice in a week

TVG
01-09-2007, 12:35 PM
On NYE I found a group of crackheads in front of my car ripping the mirror off. It was just me and 10 of them so I didn't think it would be a good idea to fight them. They left 5 minutes later.

Yesterday I realized my drivers side door wont close, and you can see where they shoved the car burglary tool whatever it's called up through the window.

I'm sure a lot of you know what it's like because I read stories like this all the time. I really just want to catch these people one time. Just one person could be doing this to hundreds of cars. Imagine how sweet it would be to catch him.

cmodem
01-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by TVG
On NYE I found a group of crackheads in front of my car ripping the mirror off. It was just me and 10 of them so I didn't think it would be a good idea to fight them. They left 5 minutes later.

Why didn't you call 9-1-1 and yes they would've accepted it because it was happening right then and there.

In 5 minutes that's plenty of time for the cops to come and ya would've caught 10 of em!

TVG
01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Ya I know I should have. I had the phone in my hand too, but I just saw 10 of them around my car and wasn't exactly sure what they were doing so I didn't know if I should call the cops just because some crackheads were congregating.

ashee
01-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Last week some idiots glued the locks on all the cars on my street so now I can only put my key into the passenger side lock :thumbsdow

dankish1
01-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ashee
Last week some idiots glued the locks on all the cars on my street so now I can only put my key into the passenger side lock :thumbsdow

same thing happened to me a while ago.
such a pain in the ass! one night i woke up hearing window shatter
i went running outside and there are 3 native girls with baseball bats etc walking down the street smashing shit for fun.
luckly they didnt make it to my car.
i picked up the bigest rocks i could find and started whiping them at them.
why people have to fuck with other peoples shit

TVG
01-09-2007, 02:15 PM
I think it was on here a guy caught someone breaking into his car so he tied him up and beat him for two days and then dumped him in the middle of nowhere. :D

TVG
01-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by dankish1

why people have to fuck with other peoples shit

Ya man. No matter how much I hate someone I would never fuck with their car. These people that do this have no souls.

Jaa
01-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I sure don't understand but some of these dorks need their doors kicked in. Just cost me over 500 dollars to get our windows replaced on our commercial truck,

Jaa
01-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by TVG

Ya man. No matter how much I hate someone I would never fuck with their car. These people that do this have no souls.

Yes that is so true !

izzoblitzo
01-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Someone stole my winter beater from Chinatown, drove it to Inglewood and left it in a parking lot. There's no damage or anything stolen or anything! Just moved it from one place and put it in another.. one indication is that the car ran out of gas/low on gas... so they had to ditch it.

andyg16
01-09-2007, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by TVG
I think it was on here a guy caught someone breaking into his car so he tied him up and beat him for two days and then dumped him in the middle of nowhere. :D

YEA RIGHT!!! Is there a thread on it on beyond?

V-dub-MK3
02-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by cmodem

Why didn't you call 9-1-1 and yes they would've accepted it because it was happening right then and there.

In 5 minutes that's plenty of time for the cops to come and ya would've caught 10 of em!

actually 5 minutes is not plenty of time. The last time i had an emergency i called 911, and i swear to god it took them over 20 minutes to get there...
cops are getting lazier everyday, they usually chilling in Tim Hortons getting a coffee. especially the tim hortons off of deerfoot and mcnight

Ben
02-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by V-dub-MK3

actually 5 minutes is not plenty of time. The last time i had an emergency i called 911, and i swear to god it took them over 20 minutes to get there...
cops are getting lazier everyday, they usually chilling in Tim Hortons getting a coffee. especially the tim hortons off of deerfoot and mcnight

You have no idea what you're talking about. Learn about the departments of a police force and what police have to put up with or move. Ignorant chumps like you are of no value to society.

Did it ever cross your brain that this city is growing at a rate exponentially faster than there is the hiring of more officers. With 100 people moving to this dump every day, and the city sprawling farther and farther, you think it's the cops fault they are entitled to a break at Timmy Hoes where they can discuss cases and or just grab a coffee like every other employee in this city are entitled to? That and the fact the police force is being abused like our hospitals emergency rooms, having to deal with issues that are of no importance when people (such as perhaps your incident) are in true need of their services. Your statement is almost as bad as 95% of the posts in the Society section of this forum when people whine about getting "BS TICKETS" about having all this illegal shit on their cars. Not every cop in this city is a traffic cop. And not every cop in this city is a Robbery Homicide cop. Next time you bump an old tread to post something, make sure you dont look like an uneducated mouth breathing knuckle dragger. Ignorance to this degree really irks me.

whiskas
02-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by TVG

This man is my hero.

sr20dets13
02-01-2007, 10:11 AM
i woulda ran out there with a weapon in each hand and just went buck wilddddddddddd:nut: once you hit atleast 2 of them down
they will start running:rofl:

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by sr20dets13
i woulda ran out there with a weapon in each hand and just went buck wilddddddddddd:nut: once you hit atleast 2 of them down
they will start running:rofl:

That's a good way to get yourself shot :nut:
Unless they were unarmed... then all the power to ya, till they sue for "excessive force."

I agree with you completely, but in the long run, it'd screw you over. :thumbsdow

sr20dets13
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

That's a good way to get yourself shot :nut:
Unless they were unarmed... then all the power to ya, till they sue for "excessive force."

I agree with you completely, but in the long run, it'd screw you over. :thumbsdow

meh if thers 10 crackheads trying to steal the mirror of his car..
odd are ther too poor to own a gun..im sure if a crackhead saw anybody come out they would run..paranoid crackheads tend to do that lol:nut:

Sharpie
02-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sr20dets13

meh if thers 10 crackheads trying to steal the mirror of his car..
odd are ther too poor to own a gun..im sure if a crackhead saw anybody come out they would run..paranoid crackheads tend to do that lol:nut:
Probably sold their guns for crack haha...
But if you have an alarm on your car and you see people coming near it set off the alarm it will scare them off.