V-dub-MK3
01-10-2007, 12:37 AM
tried to pm EMPTY mail box

JordanAndrew
01-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Interested! Please PM me asap!

EnRich
01-10-2007, 09:54 AM
empty your mail box damn it and re-pm me with your number. You got a 100% deal with me if you wanna take advantage of it.

Nav13
01-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Phones still for sale. SOrry guys whoever pm'd me about the phone pm back. Been really busy sinse school started. Sorry about the wait.

EnRich
01-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Nav13
Phones still for sale. SOrry guys whoever pm'd me about the phone pm back. Been really busy sinse school started. Sorry about the wait.

Whats the fuckin point? and why are you still bumping when I told you, you had a deal with me, you told me you'd have it available later in the week and would drop it off 100% at my house on sunday. You never called... and never came by. My dad canceled his plans Sunday night because of the arrangement we made....

Thanks for coming out :thumbsdow

Nav13
01-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Dude are you retarded. did i not just say whoever pm'd me pm me back. I accidentally deleted the pm. Sorry for your dad canceling his plans but you dont gotta be a baby about it. Cry me a fucking river

EnRich
01-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Nav13
Dude are you retarded. did i not just say whoever pm'd me pm me back. I accidentally deleted the pm. Sorry for your dad canceling his plans but you dont gotta be a baby about it. Cry me a fucking river

Well... You dont make arrangements with someone and not follow through... The phone was for my mom. My dad was super excited over it, canceled his plans, and then you delete your only contact information after making a 100% sale and a deal. You dont say your gonna show up and then not. I mean how un-professional are you? Thats like me making a deal with someone, saying I'm gonna meet em somewhere, wait 45 min only to have the other guy not show up. I'm just saying try to be a little bit more professional if you wanna sell shit on here. I'm willing to over look the situation, 90 bucks, delivered to my place tonight. Deal?

Nav13
01-18-2007, 11:52 AM
sorry dude. 90 bucks is to cheap and your way out in se. I told your dad 100 and im willing to give it to him for that much. But im not driving all the way out to the other side of the city and loose 10 bucks on the deal. If he doesnt want it anymore im sure someone else will buy it. Im sorry for ditching but if i delete the info i would have called him.

EnRich
01-18-2007, 11:56 AM
k so .... 100 delivered?