PDA

View Full Version : Silverhill Acura

HenryL
01-10-2007, 12:00 PM
So I decided to purchase an rsx at silverhill acura, placed a deposit and they said to come back on saturday.

Came back on saturday, found a dent on my door and a few scratches. So I tell them, fix it and i'll come back on tuesday.

Called in the morning of tuesday to make sure they checked my car for scratches and such.

Went there yesturday... found more scratches, even a rock chip

:banghead:

but they let me borrow a Tl type S until my car is done :D

but damn.. those ppl at silverhill i shouldn't hafta be goin through this 2 times grrr :thumbsdow

EDIT: So they finally delivered my car =D. Even tho they messed up a few times in the beginning, they took responsiblity and fixed the problem. I was very happy with the results in the end =).

Service ppl there were nice and helpful too!!

So if u plan on gettin an acura goto SilverHill Acura
:thumbsup: cause if they do mess up (no one is perfect), they will ensure that it'll get fixed right.

yellowsnow
01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
wow that's shitty... i never liked acura. they try to be a luxury car lineup along with lexus/bmw/mercedez... but they fall really short in a lot of areas... service being a big one.

Dj Dhaliwal
yeah bad ppl

my buddy had an intergra
took it in for service
they left tools inside the trunk and he found some of his cds missing
and to top it all off..
his gas tank was full b4 takin it in, and when he picked it up
it was empty

mind u this was 2 years ago
but still

Kona9
shitty deal. Sounds like they kept letting it out for test drives.

Hope it all works out! :thumbsup:

HRD2PLZ
01-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
wow that's shitty... i never liked acura. they try to be a luxury car lineup along with lexus/bmw/mercedez... but they fall really short in a lot of areas... service being a big one.

:werd: My thoughts exactly. Silverhill is the worst dealership to deal with too.

brandon
01-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by HenryL
So I decided to purchase an rsx at silverhill acura, placed a deposit and they said to come back on saturday.

Came back on saturday, found a dent on my door and a few scratches. So I tell them, fix it and i'll come back on tuesday.

Called in the morning of tuesday to make sure they checked my car for scratches and such.

Went there yesturday... found more scratches, even a rock chip

:banghead:

but they let me borrow a Tl type S until my car is done :D

but damn.. those ppl at silverhill i shouldn't hafta be goin through this 2 times grrr :thumbsdow

lmao you are the one getting owned...

Can you say a mixture of wd40 and water? ahaha
It is what dealerships spray on cars to remove scratch marks untill you drive off thier lot.

2EFNFAST
01-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Something I've learned over the years - all dealerships suck :thumbsdow

cbinteg
01-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Acura dealerships are horrible for service, Northwest isn't much better.

4doorj
01-10-2007, 01:16 PM
i personally had awsome service at silver hill
horrible at northwest...
thats why i ended up getting my rsx at silverhill
they definitly took care of me
when they were intalling my type r wing... they scratched it on the inside... i would of never known... they told me... and they got it fixed for me:thumbsup:
i miss my rsx:(

Arthur Dent
01-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by cbinteg
Acura dealerships are horrible for service, Northwest isn't much better.

both are owned by the same people ...

HRD2PLZ
01-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Arthur Dent

both are owned by the same people ...

Since when? I thought Northwest was part of the Hyatt Automotive Group and Silverhill was owned by the Sheftel Family... :dunno:

Maybe your thinking of BMW. Calgary BMW and BMW Gallery are both owned by the same person (along with Calgary Honda, Mini Crowfoot and Hyundai Gallery).

bg_27
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
yah the acura dealerships are different owners, the service i got before at northwest wasnt terrible but it definetely left something to be desired