PDA

View Full Version : FS: Misc ethernet / RG6 cables

hussein
01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I have a bunch of short cables that are already cut and just sitting in a bag. 2$ for any piece less than 15 feet, or 4$ if it is more than 15 feet.

I think the biggest I have is possibly 20 feet and the smallest is probably a bit over 4 feet, with the rest ranging and probably the most are around 6-12 feet.

I have like around 20 pieces or maybe more. Some of them may have some electrical tape marks on them near the ends, but I doubt it as electrical tape usually peals clean. Pick up only, in Varsity, or if you go to university I can meet you there.

I also have a bunch of RG6 cable (tv coax) that I can make using the twist on ends, its not super great or expensive stuff, but I used it for a project and for my tv cables and the picture looks fine to me.

Just PM or post here for RG6 sizing/pricing, and I can make it for you, because I have more than I will use for quite a long time on a spool.

Just doing this to get rid of some cable laying around and help some people that might need a cord, as I have accumulated way too many. :thumbsup:

Sooo yea, just post/pm with what size you are looking for and I will see if I have something close. And let me know if you want it crossover or patch.