PDA

View Full Version : Crossfield Chinese Restaurant?

im2fst4u
01-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Has anyone been to the Chinese restaurant in Crossfield? I was told there are people driving there from Red Deer, Calgary and farther away to have the food.
Thanks

old&slow
01-13-2007, 10:31 AM
Just go...and then report back!

jdmakkord
01-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Who the fuck would want to drive to crotchfield to eat chinese food?:rofl:

im2fst4u
01-13-2007, 12:30 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheeze
01-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Enjoy Garden.....good stuff for sure.

Grew up in crossfield.

im2fst4u
01-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Cheeze
Enjoy Garden.....good stuff for sure.

Grew up in crossfield.

That's the one! Going to try it out tomorrow night!
Hope it is as good everyone says!

:thumbsup:

dankish1
01-13-2007, 01:09 PM
crossfield isnt very far at all.
its like 25 min half hour from my house in the nw.
i know this hoe that lives there i will ask her today how this place is.

Cheeze
01-13-2007, 01:13 PM
I always go there for lunch, just down the street from where i work. The gingerbeef is to die for

im2fst4u
01-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Excellent food. The atmosphere needs a little upgrading but the food and the people were excellent! Highly recommended! Worth the drive (even in the snow! Crazy roads tonight!)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheeze
01-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Ive seen that restaraunt go thru so many transformations. Lived in crossfield since i was 4, till i was 23

Used to be 3 different restaraunts before that.

Definately :thumbsup: Food tho

mo_money2supe
01-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by im2fst4u
The atmosphere needs a little upgrading but the food and the people were excellent!

What Chinese restaurant can ANYONE name that actually has a nice atmosphere?! A REAL Chinese restaurant, that is...not the fake China Rose type places. If anything, a Chinese restaurant not looking up to par means they put more time into cooking their food right than cleaning up. Of course, the Health Inspectors will likely argue that fact.

CCM Pro
01-14-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Who the fuck would want to drive to crotchfield to eat chinese food?:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

CaptainReboot
01-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe

What Chinese restaurant can ANYONE name that actually has a nice atmosphere?! A REAL Chinese restaurant, that is...not the fake China Rose type places. If anything, a Chinese restaurant not looking up to par means they put more time into cooking their food right than cleaning up. Of course, the Health Inspectors will likely argue that fact.

Haha...I agree. A good Chinese restaurant will look like a basement in someone's house, with mismatching chairs, and a washroom that looks like it's never been cleaned before. Also look for the chef having a cigarette while cooking your food.

Then you know it's going to be delicious.

Honda EXR
01-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Cheeze

Grew up in crossfield.

Me too! I hate that shit town. Moved back to calgary 10 years ago after living there for 7!

Tha VZA
01-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by dankish1
i know this hoe that lives there i will ask her today how this place is.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

classy!

ciao

Gurpy
01-18-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by CaptainReboot

Haha...I agree. A good Chinese restaurant will look like a basement in someone's house, with mismatching chairs, and a washroom that looks like it's never been cleaned before. Also look for the chef having a cigarette while cooking your food.

Then you know it's going to be delicious.

Make damn sure they don't wash their hands after using the washroom either - adds flavor!