PDA

View Full Version : Getting caught by the cops

pattyt
01-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Me and my buddys always drive around and speed, but i was wondering if there is time during the month or year that cops will be out to get you ( i heard about filling a qouta or something of tickets ).
I just really dont wanna get booked again

Share some experiences and sh*t

Godfuader
01-13-2007, 11:17 PM
For speeders...the quota season is Jan.-Dec. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Skyline_Addict
01-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by pattyt
Me and my buddys always drive around and speed, but i was wondering if there is time during the month or year that cops will be out to get you ( i heard about filling a qouta or something of tickets ).

don't count on getting lucky. that's all i can say.
you can get lucky alot, and you can have no luck at all.

KuruptEX
01-13-2007, 11:25 PM

speeding not cool especially in the winter do u really intend
on endangering lives? think before u act:guns:

Cheeze
01-13-2007, 11:29 PM
The long dick of the law will always fuck you....sooner or later. Im slowly learning that...

2EFNFAST
01-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Cheeze
The long dick of the law will always fuck you....sooner or later. Im slowly learning that...

Yep, I'm certain didn't do anything to bring it on yourself ;)

Police
01-14-2007, 12:06 AM

The answer is they are out there to get you everyday.

Cheeze
01-14-2007, 12:07 AM
I did it all....its true..no denying it....

yknow what i find tho....cps....NEVER lets me off with anything.....

Rcmp in airdrie....ive never gotten a ticket...they always warn me

shakalaka
01-14-2007, 12:08 AM
lol that is one of the most ignorant and dumb posts I have ever read. Hook us up with your license plate, so that we can let the cops know, and they can do us all a favor by keeping dangerous and immature drivers like you and your buddies off the road.

Cruz
01-14-2007, 12:11 AM

Being from Brampton explains alot. When you breach puberty you will understand how uncool your post is. Just my thoughts.

ercchry
01-14-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Cruz

Being from Brampton explains alot. When you breach puberty you will understand how uncool your post is. Just my thoughts.

good old ontario, when im out there in the summer though i find that they drive much better than the genral public here, but evey time there is being an asshole here they have ontario plates

fiveabi
01-14-2007, 12:16 AM
teach me how to be illeagle please

u fuckin tard speeding kills. speed laws are in place for a reason.

Cruz
01-14-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by ercchry

good old ontario, when im out there in the summer though i find that they drive much better than the genral public here, but evey time there is being an asshole here they have ontario plates

Ontario yes, maybe. But this guy's from Bramladesh.

ercchry
01-14-2007, 12:20 AM
i like driving quick not fast, fast was fun for a little while but then i found it to be really pointless, its nothing special going 200km/h any car can do it but getting up to the speed limit fast and taking corners quicker is fun and the cornering part takes skill and car control and all can be done within the law

but every now and then you feel the need to see just what your car can do but thats why there is track days

962 kid
01-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by fiveabi

:bullshit:

Cheeze
01-14-2007, 12:24 AM
I usually top my car out on the hiway at 3:00 in the morning between airdrie and calgary...where theres nobody around.

i speed, a bit...usually 10-20 over...thats it...and never wrecklessly.

mo_money2supe
01-14-2007, 12:26 AM
^^^ so your car's top speed is somewhere btw. 120 and 130??

ercchry
01-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I usually top my car out on the hiway at 3:00 in the morning between airdrie and calgary...where theres nobody around.

i speed, a bit...usually 10-20 over...thats it...and never wrecklessly.

yeah until you hit a deer at 3am with no one around to help

Cheeze
01-14-2007, 12:31 AM
Thats the risk i take...atleast im taking MY life and not an innocent persons life.

and mo_money......i know what youre saying...but try 240 with lots of room left hehe
:burnout:

Whitetiger
01-14-2007, 12:37 AM

good old ontario, when im out there in the summer though i find that they drive much better than the genral public here, but evey time there is being an asshole here they have ontario plates :rofl: so true:rofl:

toomuchb00st
01-14-2007, 12:38 AM

Your a goof. You and your buddies always drive around and speed. :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

88CRXGUY
01-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Out of 2 million sperm you and your friend were the quickest, god sure fucked up. Its going to be awsome when you get fucked by the big red and blue dick of the law, you'll deserve it.

ercchry
01-14-2007, 12:59 AM
^^ it sounds like he 'already got booked'

Cruz
01-14-2007, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY
Out of 2 million sperm you and your friend were the quickest

That's because his and his buddy's sperms were driving around and speeding.

Dayclone
01-14-2007, 02:44 AM
To be honest I've sped a lot and never been caught but one day my luck will run out and I will be caught. I've already been caught for street racing and I gave the CPS a good enough reason that they only gave me a warning for driving dumb, and then another time was doing donuts at a "gas station" how smart was that? I totally wasn't thinking....

To be honest I've stopped speeding, and stopped being a dumb fuck cause the cop well RCMP explained it to me this way...

"I don't want to be dragging your ass back to Calgary in body bags and getting your family to ID you, just because you were speeding or stunting and being plain stupid."

I've learned from that day, and yes really life is precious and not to ever fuck it all up again.

Steve

hussein
01-14-2007, 03:24 AM
I agree, life is precious, no point in speeding excessively in dangerous conditions.

Not worth it for a few minutes of fun, in my opinion.

Just drive safe, enjoy the money you put into your ride, and pass on the message. :thumbsup:

:thumbsdow for pattyt writing so many dumb posts. His/her threads should have been deleted instantly!

tapout
01-14-2007, 03:42 AM

grow up you sound like you still have skid marks in your ginch.

Mitsu3000gt
01-14-2007, 06:37 AM
I was just out for a bachelor party, and there were ~10 of calgary's finest there. Here is what I learned:

Traffic cops have a 20 ticket per day quota

Regular cops have a 20 ticket per month quota.

And your post makes you sound like a huge loser.

ex1z7
01-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Come on, we've all done it.. We just weren't dumb asses and bragged like this kid.

I was going 120 on the highway and got tagged, when asked if I had a reason why I was going so fast, I said no, not at all. Got it knocked to 105 over so it wasn't a 250$ and 4 point fine, it was a mere 50$..

And I noticed at the end of the month they stop being so nice with warnings, and start dropping the fines down so you get a ticket, but it isn't that painful, and they get their quota filled without being firm. a 250 fine to a 50 fine is the same thing to their quota, they don't need to make you pay too bad..

Some people deserve it, though..

But nobody on here goes straight up the speed limit, even in school zones everyones 5-10 over, unless you don't have to option to be.

However, drivin' around struntin' with your boys to impress the girls is pretty lame.. We all had provisional licenses once :P Being in high school was all about being an idiot.. It's how you learn.. So use getting tickets all the time as a lesson and grow up.

Just slow down, theres nothing out there worth going 40 over for.

2EFNFAST
01-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7
Come on, we've all done it.. We just weren't dumb asses and bragged like this kid.

Please don't categoralize all people. I have NO tickets of any sort (parking, speeding, etc....) .... some people have respect on the road, regardless of how much hp/tq their cars have and how old they are.

pattyt
01-14-2007, 12:20 PM
honestly wtf do i care what you say, im stll gonna speed and im still gonna try to Tokyo Drift around any corner in my FWD car. f*ck off if you dont like it
:whocares: about your huge heart and obligation to save others on the road cuz i dont

ogpog
01-14-2007, 12:22 PM
honestly wtf do i care what you say, im stll gonna speed and im still gonna try to Tokyo Drift around any corner in my FWD car. f*ck off if you dont like it
about your huge heart and obligation to save others on the road cuz i dont:whocares:

Hah god damn kid, anyone ever tell you you're a fag? :rolleyes:

WWJAI
01-14-2007, 12:25 PM
:whocares: about your huge heart and obligation to save others on the road cuz i dont

omg can i join you and your friend's drifting spree?? lemme join lemme join .. i got fwd too.:nut:

sr20dets13
01-14-2007, 12:26 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holdon im trying to think..

...................................................almost got it....

................................OH YEA!!!!

...stop speeding...:whocares: :goflames:

Cheeze
01-14-2007, 12:34 PM

yah.......youre gay...........

:whipped: :thumbsdow :english: :closed:

ban this tool

2EFNFAST
01-14-2007, 12:40 PM

Ban please.

By the way, drifting (or in your case trying to drift like a retarded monkey) mommy and daddy's i30 doesn't make you cool.

pattyt
01-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Yawn

TOKYOOO DRIFTTTT!! YEAHHH

sr20dets13
01-14-2007, 12:50 PM
lol fag:guns:

adam c
01-14-2007, 12:52 PM

ban this tool

Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

Ban please.

The Cosworth
01-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Godfuader
For speeders...the quota season is Jan.-Dec. Good luck. :thumbsup:

+1 for you, thats awesome!

scat19
01-14-2007, 12:59 PM
"share experinces and shit"

lol what a tool

pattyt
01-14-2007, 01:01 PM
wow 2 pages of bashing me, some people have no lives

lets see if we can get 3 ,, COMON EVERYBODY!!!

im2fst4u
01-14-2007, 01:11 PM
OK, my turn. Your a dick! Grow up man! Think about it? You like having everyone bashing you and your stupid comments? It's people like you that cause accidents, road rage and DEATH! Hopefully you look back on this one day (If your still alive) and agree with the grown ups on Beyond!

Note: Puberty is confusing but once your balls are a little smaller, the blood will once again enter your brain! Grow up!

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Pihsiak
01-14-2007, 01:15 PM

ban this tool

Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

Ban please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Neo88/kai/banned.jpg

silver_gs-R
01-14-2007, 01:16 PM
ive learned the hard way, soooner or later... ur gonna get fucked.

theres no such thing as luck when speeding.

black_radiation
01-14-2007, 01:48 PM
let me teach your a trick how to not get tickets... *whispers* dont fucking speed dumbass/ and anything otherwise wreckless, still 10-20 over? u should be doing the limit and under in this type of weather, dont worry, understeer will get the best of your ass one day when you come into an overpass hot, lose control and toast your ride :thumbsup:

black_radiation
01-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ogpog

Hah god damn kid, anyone ever tell you you're a fag? :rolleyes:
sounds like hes heard it all of his life, he must be numb to it now thats why he doesnt respond, it just gives him fuel to be an even bigger duschebag, kind of like VW02 and we all know what happened to that goof.

Whitetiger
01-14-2007, 01:54 PM
:werd:

RSX-REX
01-14-2007, 03:13 PM
For my very first post on Beyond.ca I wanted to say
Your a tool.

You may get a kick out of posting threads like these due to the fact you enjoy the entertainment when people react and trash you. However as fun as this may seem to yourself at this time in your life you should consider the rest of us whom are more mature on the forums.

We use beyond as a source of automotive knowledge and to discuss car related issues with other enthusiests.
* god only knows if I try discussing car related things with a girlfriend I'll be sleeping on the couch... *

So it ruins it for the rest of us when some lil kid makes posts about speeding and throwing his mouth around.

go play basketball with your * homies * or something rather then speeding.

A790
01-14-2007, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by RSX-REX
Your a tool.

You may get a kick out of posting threads like these due to the fact you enjoy the entertainment when people react and trash you. However as fun as this may seem to yourself at this time in your life you should consider the rest of us whom are more mature on the forums.

We use beyond as a source of automotive knowledge and to discuss car related issues with other enthusiests.
* god only knows if I try discussing car related things with a girlfriend I'll be sleeping on the couch... *

So it ruins it for the rest of us when some lil kid makes posts about speeding and throwing his mouth around.

Good post.

Welcome to beyond :)

88CRXGUY
01-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by RSX-REX
Your a tool.

lol go noobie...

The more that we respond to his posts the more he is going to shoot off his mouth, if we ignore him he'll shut up. Its just some e-thug thinking he's cool because he drives daddies car and trying to act like Bow Wow from Tokyo Drift.

I think that pattyt is related to VW02 and his little friend bart...

Super_Geo
01-15-2007, 09:48 PM
VW02?

Kona9
01-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
VW02?

Shithead.

BigMass
01-16-2007, 08:59 AM
holy shit it's like we have an entire covenant of road going Mother Teresa’s on beyond. Never speeding never breaking the law :rolleyes:

and enough of this speed kills bullshit. Dangerous speed vary with multiple factors. Michael Schumacher in an Enzo going 120km/h on Dearfoot is going ot be much safer than an 80 year old blind grandma in a 1940 Ford truck with rusted out drum brakes going the speed limit. The speed limit is an arbitrary number. It has nothing to do with reality and what is "safe". Number of cars on the road, road conditions, weather conditions, type of car, skill of driver.... those are all factors that determine what speed that person can drive at and remain safe. Going over the speed limit has very little to do with anything. Just because youre speeding doesnt mean youre not safe.

Also Speed differential plays a factor. Someone doing 20 km/h on Dearfoot is more dangerous to the other drivers than someone doing 120 km/h. Yet that person is not speeding. So enough of the speeding bullshit. Our society is filled with bullshit laws, just because something is a law doesnt make it right or true or have merit.

Sure this guy comes off as an idiot, but im sick of these stupid slogans like "speed kills". Yeah speed CAN kill. So can drinking too much water.

Kona9
01-16-2007, 09:11 AM
**puts down his water bottle**:eek:

it's the "KIDS" initial attitude and perfect display of idiocy that got the reactions out of all the "angels" on here.

what do you expect with a forum with as many members as Beyond has. So many views, so many reactions, so many attitudes, and fortunately only a few mildly retarded people that can type.

pattyt
01-16-2007, 09:20 PM
BigMass you are the first person that has made sense on this thread. FINALLY someonee who isnt so effin preocupied with speeding and saving everyones lives

bart
01-16-2007, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by fiveabi

noooo, people crashing into things / other people, kills. speeding doesn't.

here is me: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.servfiles.com/bart/270kphtdi.jpg

BerserkerCatSplat
01-16-2007, 09:50 PM
BigMass you are the first person that has made sense on this thread. FINALLY someonee who isnt so effin preocupied with speeding and saving everyones lives

Congratulations! By supporting him, you've effectively ruined his point. All you've done is prove that you're still retarded and haven't learned anything.

RSX-REX
01-16-2007, 10:05 PM
:guns: :guns: :guns:

acura_el
01-16-2007, 10:19 PM
WAIT!

being from ontario, i have a few things to say:

1. OP, way to go, you're making everyone on beyond from ontario look like asses

2. learn to do the fucking speed limit. we all know there's a lot of "gangstas" in brampton....we also know most of these "gangstas" are morons. grow up. if you're gonna race, take it to the track

3. what's your licence plate number? i'll ask cam wooley to be on the lookout for you

4. we've already got a bad rap cuz of all the street racing deaths last year, why make things worse?....remember that couple with the 5yr old daughter out celebrating their anniversary?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/ben456/untitled.jpg

RSX-REX
01-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by acura_el
WAIT!

being from ontario, i have a few things to say:

1. OP, way to go, you're making everyone on beyond from ontario look like asses

2. learn to do the fucking speed limit. we all know there's a lot of "gangstas" in brampton....we also know most of these "gangstas" are morons. grow up. if you're gonna race, take it to the track

3. what's your licence plate number? i'll ask cam wooley to be on the lookout for you

4. we've already got a bad rap cuz of all the street racing deaths last year, why make things worse?....remember that couple with the 5yr old daughter out celebrating their anniversary?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/ben456/untitled.jpg

Although alittle edgy for my likings, Everybody listen to this fellows point.
No more arguing, no more ranting and raving, leave this thread with the thought process and intent of exactly what this guy is saying. Think about the deaths, problems, reputations.
DONT SPEED!

Hey buddy, If you really enjoy ripping around with your buddies and you don't want to worry about getting ticketed by the police.
GO TO RACE CITY SPEEDWAY!! For a small amount of money * far less then a speeding ticket * You can take your car on the track and drive asfast as you possibly want, enough to make your lil buddies in the backseat bring up there lunches:barf:

And then your doing nothing illegal, and nothing thats shawn upon.

www.google.com * type in Race city speedway calgary *
and you'll find out all the information you need to know about registration, requirements before proceeding to the track ie helmet etc! Best of luck

Whitetiger
01-17-2007, 03:05 AM
He's from Ontario tho, doubt he'll be driving to Calgary just to go fast.

funkedelic
01-17-2007, 03:20 AM
drink a 40, then go on the highway and top your speed, then turn off your lights and let go of the steering wheel and close your eyes for 20-30 seconds, that's the funnest shit ever you should try it for real no joking!

cops wont catch you, cause there only there for drug dealers and bank robbers:thumbsup:

ercchry
01-17-2007, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by bart

noooo, people crashing into things / other people, kills. speeding doesn't.

here is me: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i hope that voided your warranty

RSX-REX
01-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Put it this way! You don't think your speeding with your friends is dangerous correct??

I might aswell put a monkey on a Suzuki Hayabusa... its just as dangerous.

Cheeze
01-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Speeding on the hiway...like doing 120 or 130 is ok. I almost got smoked by some douchebag in my gf's area, interior of a residential area, 30km/hr speed limit, well this fuck comes flying around a blind corner doing atleast 60-70 in his piece of shit sx 2.0, maxing out his suspension and sliding, those are the fuckers im worried about.

bart
01-17-2007, 09:29 PM

i hope that voided your warranty

i'm lost, what voided my warranty? :)

asuth077
01-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Where do you people drive?

I drove deerfoot south home today from work and did 110 in the right lane and people were passing me like crazy. I think we should stress to some of these younger guys that excessive speeding is a really bad idea, however don't preach like your doing 99 on deerfoot in a nobel attempt to save lives.

Take a step off your soapboxes and try to be more realistic.