PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on exchange policy

R!zz0
01-14-2007, 09:08 PM
I got a black lacoste shirt for christmas and i already have a black shirt. If i take it and get it exchanged would they do it? Since there are lot's of fake lacoste shirts you can buy from ebay. I don't know if mine is fake or real but it does say "devanlay" and the gator looks identical.

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Don't have mine on to verify that. Ill be home in a bit to confirm its a real tag

However if it has all the tags just bring it in to a store, if they say its fake, be like "oh really?, i got it as a gift."

Thats the least you can do.

Really doubt anyone would pay like $40-$50 cheaper to buy/order you in a fake lacoste shirt.

brandon
01-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Are you saying that you want to take your lacoste shirt into some random store that sells lacoste and see if they will exchange it? Do you not know where it is from?

max_boost
01-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Are you saying that you want to take your lacoste shirt into some random store that sells lacoste and see if they will exchange it? Do you not know where it is from? Yah Walmart will probably take it. :rofl:

jf97talon
01-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Are you saying that you want to take your lacoste shirt into some random store that sells lacoste and see if they will exchange it? Do you not know where it is from?

Do you know where all your x-mas gift were bought from?

Originally posted by R!zz0
I got a black lacoste shirt for christmas .

R!zz0
01-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Dubai. he said theres a lacoste store there and thats wear he bought it from.

Sharpie
01-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Better off selling it on here... What size is it? I might be interested if it is a M.

toyboy88
01-14-2007, 10:10 PM
does it have clear fibre like stitching in random places sticking up out of the croc? if so it's usually 95% real....