PDA

View Full Version : Help me wit my prelude

amjc55
05-19-2003, 11:01 PM
i have this 1989 prelude, i cant get rid of it and get another car becasue of certain circumstances.. I want to race it in this once a year event at bud park, right now everything is stock.. i need to know what i can do to it to speed it up and make it a winner.. and am i able to put a turbo in it.. oh, if there are sponsors looking for a car to supe up.. HERE I AM, just email me. [email protected].

Seanith
05-19-2003, 11:09 PM
good luck.. parts for your car will be hard to find , and you might contemplate getting an engine swap or Forced induction if you want to go fast

rice_eater
05-19-2003, 11:10 PM
sponsors usually like to look for people that know what they are doing and already got some stuff done to the cars...or AT LEAST know very well where they want to take that car and know how to get there...also they look for a car with a lot of exposure...they usually like cars that constantly prove themselves on the track...As for how to make your car fast i would read up on the internet and on honda forums. Unfortunately it's hard to find good technical info on this forum, but i'm sure there will be tons of people to point you in the right direction for where to look for answers. If i were you i'd learn as much as i can and have a half-decent understanding of your car and the stages of building it up. So READ READ READ!!! A basic start however for any car would be cold air intake and exhaust...good luck