PDA

View Full Version : Best Repair Shop (Body) for 03 Jetta 1.8T

Kona9
01-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Hey all Beyonders!

A co-worker was unfortunately hit in the rear passenger corner on the way to work this morning. The damage is contained to the passenger side of the rear bumper and body damage to the rear quarter (mainly on the well). (Possibly rear suspension upon inspection)

I understand there are many body shops to get stuff done, although I know there are people here that swear by certain places. My co-worker (also a friend) is fairly new here and would like to hear some suggestions from the VW people on here.

Killing two birds with one stone, I could use the info myself as my GF and I have an 04 1.8T and could potentially learn from the same advice.

The guy that hit them is totally at fault as he jumped 3 lanes and then hit my co-worker. The damager knows he is at fault and does not want to go through insurance as he may lose his job due to the fact he was driving a company truck. My co-worker has witnesses.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Ken

Mitsu3000gt
01-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Try searching a bit, but Concours, A1 and Maranello are all good in my opinion. My neighbor is friends with the owner of Concours and they've done a small amount of work for me when my old car got keyed but nothing major. Looked perfect though.

Searching for individual experiences will probably help you the most.

3G
01-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Screamin Paintworks:thumbsup: