PDA

View Full Version : sick again wtf

adam c
01-15-2007, 01:45 PM
ive been sick 3 times already since the cold and flu season has started anyone else overly sick this season around?

i find the colds are lasting longer this year around

anyone else?

HoisinSauce
01-15-2007, 01:46 PM
2nd time here :bullshit:

88CRX
01-15-2007, 01:52 PM
I got a flu shot a couple months back and I havent been sick yet (knock on wood) and I am ALWAYS the first person in my family or at work to get sick.

gcycheun
01-15-2007, 01:56 PM
been sick twice since December I was good for ten days in between

ogpog
01-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Got my flu shot as well a couple months back. Just a few colds and some chest congestion lately though.

adam c
01-15-2007, 02:00 PM
i was on vacation when they had the flu shots at work.. sucks

my last cold/flu lasted for an entire month

max_boost
01-15-2007, 03:35 PM
I got sick for 4 days during X-mas season and that was it, first time in almost 3 years. It was because I was staying up too late playing poker, not enough sleep and over working so I brought it on myself haha

l8braker
01-15-2007, 03:37 PM
:werd: :bullshit:

The flu hit me right while X-mas dinner was finishing up and didn't leave until New Years day. On Jan 7th I was sick again with Strep Throat and only now, today really, feeling better.

But yeah, a guy in the office has been sick 3 times as well.

:guns:

pinoyhero
01-15-2007, 03:55 PM
I've been lucky this year hitting the multi vits (animal pak) the powdered greens and cold-fx if i feel a little something ... no cold though *knocks on wood*

infected
01-15-2007, 04:15 PM
I was constantly getting sick a while back, I even ended up with pneumonia. Make sure you change your sheets and towels often. Also, when was the last time you changed your toothbrush? You should change everything at least once a month.

adam c
01-15-2007, 04:19 PM
i took some cold-fx and i think i might goto the doctors soon..

as for the posts above.. i havent changed my sheets in a while.. probably do that and as for toothbrush, i changed it a couple weeks ago

Hakkola
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
I came back from Finland last monday, I've been sick ever since, I think I actually had pneumonia, I was coughing up blood, I still have an annoying cough. It's been so bad that I've only left the house once since I've been back. :thumbsdow

guessboi
01-15-2007, 08:14 PM
I have been sick for 12 days and counting.
my nose and throat is congested. and I am spliting out this yellow stuff all the time when I cough or when I blow my nose. :(
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I have been taking cold fx and vicks liquid cold pills. seems like is not working. :cry:

Ben
01-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Big time colds going around, I've been blessed to not have captured anything more than a runny nose that lasted a couple days.

This year must have been a new strain or something, because it's knocking people out for weeks at a time.

SikAssR1
01-15-2007, 08:19 PM
if you guys smoke, quit.

silver_gs-R
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
just got over my 2nd cold in just under month and half.

Darkane
01-15-2007, 10:52 PM
You guys may think this is stupid or whatever I dont give a shit.. I stay Flu free by meditating and MAKING myself believe im not going to get sick. I tell myself im not an average weak little bitch, so why should I get a common cold? Guess what Never sick.. go figure? Meditation helps.

jumperman8
01-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Wash Hands, Change Sheets, Dust Room, Get a Humidifier (sp), Wear Hat, Gloves, Big Warm Jacket, Lots of Vitamin C, Other Vitamins are good too. Eat healthy, Get as Much sleep as Possible, get lots of sleep, lots of water.

That is all i do, has worked so far i guess!

EnRich
01-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by guessboi
I have been sick for 12 days and counting.
my nose and throat is congested. and I am spliting out this yellow stuff all the time when I cough or when I blow my nose. :(
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I have been taking cold fx and vicks liquid cold pills. seems like is not working. :cry:

Yea I had the same flu just before Christmas time. I could barly get outta my bed for like two days of it. Getting outta bed made me get an instant headache. I could barly watch tv without getting a massive headache, my eyes were red, and I was as weak as a baby. The yellow shit started as I started getting better. My dad had it too. I also couldnt taste anything for about a week. weird huh.

mard
01-16-2007, 09:52 AM
im still sick n its been 2 months.. arrrg the pain...

guessboi
01-16-2007, 11:47 PM
finally went to the doctor's today after 13 days. Told me I had a cold eariler then when the yellow stuff came, it is not a cold no more and now I have to take antibiotics for 5 days 3 times/ day. :nut: Hope I will be better by the weekend.

adam c
01-16-2007, 11:50 PM
oh man.. ive been having this nasty fever off and on.. yesterday i peaked out at 103

right now i can go outside without a jacket and be fine.. yuck and talk about a nasty headache

i think im getting dehydrated.. my chest hurts and my lips and nose keep drying out

Chester
01-17-2007, 12:12 AM
I haven't gotten sick once since February '06:eek: :D

3G
01-17-2007, 12:17 AM
runny nose for me:thumbsdow

XylathaneGTR
01-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Right when i started school last semester, i was deathly sick for about a month straight, minus about 2 days inbetween getting through one cold and catching another.
I ended up in the ER on other conditions just as i was comming out of round2, and my t-cell count was well over 20k.
Weak immune system ftmfl :(