PDA

View Full Version : Flights to Toronto

Weapon_R
05-20-2003, 08:06 AM
So i'm leaving to Toronto in about 10 days, but i've been hearing a lot of talk about cheap tickets.

I bought my ticket before that Sars crap began, and ended up paying about $550 for it. Now people are telling me that I could have gotten it for less than half of that.

Does anyone know who I should contact for these flights?

B17a
05-20-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
So i'm leaving to Toronto in about 10 days, but i've been hearing a lot of talk about cheap tickets.

I bought my ticket before that Sars crap began, and ended up paying about $550 for it. Now people are telling me that I could have gotten it for less than half of that.

Does anyone know who I should contact for these flights?

You're SOL, especially if it's Air Canada. They're so cash starved you'll be flying that plane yourself before they'd give you one red cent back!

GTS Jeff
05-20-2003, 08:17 AM
westjet has $100 tix

98type_r
05-20-2003, 09:41 AM
don't think you'll be getting your money back from the original tickets, majority of them are non refundable now...
call your booking agent about it, unless you booked them online then you'll probably have one hell of a time finding out who to contact.

Weapon_R
05-20-2003, 12:09 PM
They will refund the ticket, I spoke with them. There is a nominal charge for the refund, but i'd still be saving a whole shitload of cash.

I contacted westjet, it's 95 dollars each way, so that is who i'm going with now.

B17a
05-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
They will refund the ticket, I spoke with them. There is a nominal charge for the refund, but i'd still be saving a whole shitload of cash.

I contacted westjet, it's 95 dollars each way, so that is who i'm going with now.

Is this Westjet or AC that refunded your ticket?

Weapon_R
05-20-2003, 01:40 PM
AC

Ben
05-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Anyone feel like going on a Trip?

LOL, I gotta get out of this hell hole. Wouldn't mind heading to like Montreal or Toronto for a week.

98type_r
05-20-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Ben

LOL, I gotta get out of this hell hole. Wouldn't mind heading to like Montreal or Toronto for a week.

i gotta get out of this hell hole too, just got back from vegas and that made me see just how crappy this city is.

max_boost
05-20-2003, 02:44 PM
Hell I'm up for a trip!!! But can't go until the end of spring semester!!!

My vote goes to Vancouver!!! I love that city!!!

Ben
05-20-2003, 02:50 PM
Okay, someone organize a Beyond.ca Getaway!
I'm serious, I gotta get outta here PRONTO!

Van, Montreal, Toronto, Fiji...I dont care!

GTS Jeff
05-20-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Originally posted by 98type_r

i gotta get out of this hell hole too, just got back from vegas and that made me see just how crappy this city is.

Originally posted by max_boost
Hell I'm up for a trip!!! But can't go until the end of spring semester!!!

My vote goes to Vancouver!!! I love that city!!!

YO YO YO YO YOOOO

heres the deal. u know how im fired from my job in cleveland right, but i still gota pay the rent for my apartment for the entire summer...WHICH MEANS WE ALREADY HAVE A PLACE TO STAY IN CLEVELAND!! theres a bunch of shit to do here...cedar point, 6 flags, rock n roll hall of fame, cleveland indians, and a ton of bars!!

but i guess ill confirm this rent thing soon enough. if i can get em to not make me pay rent, then this wont happen haha

98type_r
05-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Okay, someone organize a Beyond.ca Getaway!
I'm serious, I gotta get outta here PRONTO!

Van, Montreal, Toronto, Fiji...I dont care!

beyond cruise to vancouver for a week?
cleveland's a bit far for my budget otherwise i'd be down for that

GTS Jeff
05-20-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 98type_r

beyond cruise to vancouver for a week?
cleveland's a bit far for my budget otherwise i'd be down for that the point of me having a place down there is that lodgings will cost u next to nothing...therefore being cheap on your budget.