PDA

View Full Version : superbowl tickets!

gkAeris
01-17-2007, 12:13 AM
so how does one go about getting tickets to the superbowl in MIAMI? without spending $2000+/ticket?

chris
01-17-2007, 12:16 AM
buy them last year;)

Zephyr
01-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Yes, it is possible to buy Super Bowl tickets directly from the NFL. Your chances are slim, but every year the NFL distributes approximately 500 pairs of tickets to fans through an annual Super Bowl random drawing. Although many people refer to it as a lottery there is no charge to enter and if you are chosen you will have the opportunity to buy a pair of SuperBowl tickets at face value—typically about $400 each.

The majority of Super Bowl tickets—about 75%— are distributed to the NFL teams with each of the participating teams splitting approximately 35% of all Super Bowl tickets. All teams not playing in the Super Bowl will receive just over 1%, and the team hosting the Super Bowl receives about 9% of the Super Bowl tickets. The remaining 25% of SuperBowl tickets are controlled by the NFL and are distributed primarily to NFL affiliated companies, the network broadcasting the Super Bowl, corporate sponsors, media, VIPs, charities, fans and the Host Committee to package with sponsorships.

http://www.teamonetickets.com/tickets-101/super-bowl-tickets-lottery.html

max_boost
01-17-2007, 12:26 AM
You are going to need to have some serious connections to score Super BOwl tickets. Is this for you Gail? Since when were you a football fan? haha

Team_Mclaren
01-17-2007, 02:38 AM
wow thats pretty crazy/.

gkAeris
01-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
You are going to need to have some serious connections to score Super BOwl tickets. Is this for you Gail? Since when were you a football fan? haha

ya its utterly impossible to get tickets...... well they are selling them on ebay for $26000 for 4 tickets....:eek: haha i'm no baller.... i'm a fan... haha.. GO COLTS GO haha

guess i'll sign up for next year thanks zephyr hehe maybe i'll be lucky