PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy a bike?

RSX-REX
01-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Im looking for a motorcycle dealership to purchase a bike.
I want the dealership to be well renound, great customer service.
I also want low financing rates, and nothing but great reviews from people who have financed from there previously.
not to mesion great prices.

Blackfoot has 9 percent financing! Its pretty flippin good if you ask me, also great prices. However I heard there not a good place to buy a bike from?? Anybody have any reasons why.

ricefarmer
01-17-2007, 10:08 PM
I love your posts man, Renound; great customer service; low rates; and nothing but great review and prices? So you are looking for a magical Bike shop from fairy land?

But in all honestly I bought a bike from walt healy and I know one member on here that works (worked) there, not sure if he still does, hes a good guy and pretty representative of the level of service that you'll get at Walt.
But if you are new to bikes and not into mechanics, then Blackfoot has by far the best shop in the city I have a few buddy's who work there and id recomend there

RSX-REX
01-17-2007, 11:28 PM
Thanks for your post. Haha, you can take to my posts what you will.. I'm simply stating the shop which come closest to achieving those goals.. I never specified bike shops are Actually like that. anyways I'll definately check out walt healy, I've heard good things.

BrknFngrs
01-17-2007, 11:41 PM
haha 12.21 posts per day, thats intense man!

danno
01-18-2007, 12:01 AM
the places i won't take m bike now are gw, blackfoot. i use to love gw, but after a few things that happened to me and a friend there i will never return. blackfoot their service is by far the worst, at least they have a nice shop.

RSX-REX
01-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Okay. I'm not asking for a shop to have bike maintenence. I'm looking for a shop to purchase a bike. finance one through them etc.

cmodem
01-18-2007, 10:23 AM
9%??? that's huge

When i got my bike at GW Cycle i got 7%. But then again that was back in 2001. But double check for sure.

eclipse00
01-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I sent you a pm, worth your time to go and talk to him.

craigcd
01-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Go talk to Brent at GW, he is a straight up guy.

*EDIT* Sorry think he is at Bow Cycle

Regardless GW is a good shop and they are always willing to bend on price.

See what price Bow can get, i would buy all accessories elsewhere though.

bignerd
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
IMO I think that walt healys is the best place to deal with in the city, all the staff have great knowledge and are very willing to help with any choice that you make. Blackfoot are a bunch of morons and everytime you go in the staff changes so you never seem to talk to the same person twice. For a second shop I would go to Bow cycle good people there too
just my 2cents.

dharminder
01-24-2007, 02:31 PM
I would say Mountain Toys. Got a wicked deal, talk to Matt

craigcd
01-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by bignerd
IMO I think that walt healys is the best place to deal with in the city, all the staff have great knowledge and are very willing to help with any choice that you make. Blackfoot are a bunch of morons and everytime you go in the staff changes so you never seem to talk to the same person twice. For a second shop I would go to Bow cycle good people there too
just my 2cents.

Walts has been going down hill for years IMO there staff used to be knowlegable.

Everything went down hill when Gutterson left (worse than it was) Garrett is ok though.

Im just talking there service department, but i def. cant stand Brian or whatever his name is in sales.

eur0
01-26-2007, 03:47 AM
I got mine from Blackfoot, I don't find their staff too terribly bad. I financed at like 6% or something..

eclipse00
01-26-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by craigcd

Walts has been going down hill for years IMO there staff used to be knowlegable.

Everything went down hill when Gutterson left (worse than it was) Garrett is ok though.

Im just talking there service department, but i def. cant stand Brian or whatever his name is in sales,

Yeah there has been a big problem keeping staff that know what the fuck they are talking about! I have the same problem when I go in there, I always make sure that I know exactly what I want and a part number if I can find it other wise who the hell knows what I will end up with!

As for Wone, he's special. Really nice guy when he isnt trying to sell you anything or bum smokes! I dont have any issues with him and never had, other wise I'm sure that I wouldnt have bought 3 bikes from him! :thumbsup:

craigcd
01-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

teggypimp95
01-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by cmodem
9%??? that's huge

When i got my bike at GW Cycle i got 7%. But then again that was back in 2001. But double check for sure.

Ya seriously 9% is not good dude. Go through a bank or something, my line of credit it like 6%.