PDA

View Full Version : looking for someone to adjust my S2000 hardtop (will pay)

BigMass
01-18-2007, 10:52 AM
looking for someone to adjust my S2000 hardtop. So i got it installed and all is well but there was no time to adjust it. The gap at the back is too much and i get a lot of wind noise back there. The front is fine. I guess just the rear side plates need to be adjusted lower so they pull the hardtop down more when i lock it into place.

I dont wrench or even have tools so if someone wants to make some quick cash that knows what theyre doing (please no butcher jobs) let me know. Obviously i'll pay. Just looking to get this thing on proper because the wind noise is annoying.

Thanks

4doorj
01-18-2007, 10:56 AM
register here
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showforum=71
its the s2000 forum for alberta... i would help u but i have no idea how to use adjust the hardtop becuase i dont have one.. maybe someone there can help u

BigMass
01-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah, i figured anyone in Calgary with an S2000 surfs beyond more than they surf that forum’s local section. The Prairie Redline section is dead. Biggest thread on there is about the Flames lol.

4doorj
01-18-2007, 11:07 AM
true!
its actually been picking up... sometimes there have been a full week without a response... but im trying to get it busier there...
there are only a few people here from that forum that check out here...