PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:Car Was Broken Into

\JCAR/
01-18-2007, 12:10 PM
alright so i went to saty at my friends place after i got my strut tower bar installed then we all went out an played paint ball yeah...great..got shot in the neck twice..... anyways yeah great game so we all went back to my buddies and all crashed for the night..

so this morning i go outside to start up my car and let it warm up and my ashtray is dumped all over my seat and my glove box is open and my passenger window was pushed down....so i went through everything and all the made off with was my ipod that was in my glove box...like they took my ipod that i got for $30 when theres a $200 pair of sunglasses sitting on my dash like WTF....so anyways i got the window put back in place and it works fine and the iceing on the cake is that the fucking pussies even left the wedge the used right on the sidewalk beside my car... i'm glad i had nothing else of value in my car either

TeamBestBud
01-18-2007, 12:12 PM
lol dumb criminals

DepTrotter
01-18-2007, 12:14 PM
lucky you that you do not have many valuables in your civic

Thaco
01-18-2007, 12:17 PM
That's like when i had my truck broken in to, the bastards busted my drivers side window to steal my $40 deck, and then they weren't even bright enough to look behind the seat to get my amp and subs which were worth ~$400.

And on top of them only taking my cheap ass deck, the idiots pawned it off at cash converters a block from my house the next day, using their real ID and Name, and i had reported it to the cops, so cash converters did the serial check, it came up stolen, i got the deck back, and the idiot got charged with theft under $5000 and vanadlism :) I love stupid criminals.

bluetek
01-18-2007, 12:19 PM
where did this happen? like what area of the city?

\JCAR/
01-18-2007, 12:25 PM
just off bowtrail NW in a nice area thats what i dont understand and i have like 3 jdm stagger steering wheels in my passenger seat this was basically a grab and go job but i have reported my ipod stolen probally some crackheads looking for some coin

naheed187
01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
sorry to hear about the car stupid theifs

Vietsta
01-18-2007, 09:47 PM
oct last year. my car got broken into and jacked my deck but they lefted the face plate and took all my burnt cds. haha

hoamic11
01-18-2007, 10:44 PM
you guys were lucky having stupid ppl do it, i was unlucky when they jacked like all my shit

nusneak
01-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Imagine if your shit poor broke and you just woke up in a gutter and happen to see a bunch of car stuff or audio stuff or 25 cents, or a pack of cigarettes in a vehicle. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain by taking it.

Simple solution, OUT OF SITE OUT OF MIND.
Having stuff out in the open = asking for trouble.

msommers
01-18-2007, 11:11 PM
You are very lucky my friend. The first time my car was broken into, I had tons of stuff in my car, I mean, my cars before hand, I left tons of stuff in there, it was a hella nicer car! Stupid Hondas.

Similar story though, my mom's car a long time ago got broken into (so this means I am also younger lol). Guess what they stole? A kleenex box, a comb, and my Fred Penner cassette tape:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

\JCAR/
01-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by nusneak
Imagine if your shit poor broke and you just woke up in a gutter and happen to see a bunch of car stuff or audio stuff or 25 cents, or a pack of cigarettes in a vehicle. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain by taking it.

Simple solution, OUT OF SITE OUT OF MIND.
Having stuff out in the open = asking for trouble.

yeah but like they went through my glove box and thats were i kept my ipod

Annoyingrob
01-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by \JCAR/
yeah but like they went through my glove box and thats were i kept my ipod
I think most thieves these days check inside the glove compartment. Most people, when they take off the face to their radio, just stick it in the glove compartment, and thieves know that.