PDA

View Full Version : Did Snoop and Cube show up last night?

Speed_RaSiR
01-19-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm going to the show in Red Deer tonight, just wondering how it was?

ApexDrift
01-19-2007, 10:10 AM
whole place got hot boxed, i didnt even need to smoke any i got a buzz...
it was a good show ice cube first then snoop... good stuff... kinda long though

JVR1
01-19-2007, 10:27 AM
ice cube is a :bigpimp: 'yeah.. yeah..'

.. he was worth the ticket price in my opinion..

snoop was alright, more of a lazy chilled style.. it actually went on longer than i thought it would..

heinz256
01-19-2007, 10:43 AM
lol did snoop wear a flames jersey like last time?

slick2404
01-19-2007, 11:15 AM
^ Obie Trice wore an Iginla jersey when he came down.

ApexDrift
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by heinz256
lol did snoop wear a flames jersey like last time?

some blue jumper suit

tictactoe2004
01-19-2007, 11:24 AM
anyone see the big scrap that happened?

Speed_RaSiR
01-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Did they start right away? who opened?

Chester
01-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by ApexDrift
whole place got hot boxed, i didnt even need to smoke any i got a buzz...
it was a good show ice cube first then snoop... good stuff... kinda long though

Speed_RaSiR
01-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Chester

Nice ///M

Moonracer
01-19-2007, 01:00 PM
:banghead: I wish I could have seen this one. :(

vadeit
01-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
anyone see the big scrap that happened?

When and where was this scrap? I was 12 row floor and didn't see anything. Only thing I saw was some skank and some guy arguing over a seat in like the 3rd row in between Ice Cube and Snoop.

tictactoe2004
01-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by vadeit

When and where was this scrap? I was 12 row floor and didn't see anything. Only thing I saw was some skank and some guy arguing over a seat in like the 3rd row in between Ice Cube and Snoop.

it wasnt on the floor.. it was pretty high up near the top in the very back of the place..

Kona9
01-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks to a member on here, I bought 4 tickets and got some pretty sweet seating. 4th row center ice just behind the penalty box. No one in front, no one behind us!!

I saw the argument in the third row on the floor. It was more of a humorous tiff than anything with anger. did not see any scrap though.

Holy christ did we get high. Between the second hand reduced visability weed fog, and the kid beside me sharing 4 joints with me, I was fuckin corked!!

Ice Cube was well worth the Ticket price alone!!! Snoop is Snoop. I didn't enjoy him as much as I was hoping to. The old school Doggy Style and DPG stuff was cool, but the other stuff seemed boring. I guess it didn't help that it sounded like his band was doing two different things at some points.

Oh well....as I said Ice Cube took the cake opening up with Bow Down!!! YAY YAY!!!

The Snoop "recruiters" came and got 4 chicks from beside us and took them back stage. They made one of them leave her boyfriend behind. :rofl:

Either I was so lit I was not understandable, or "Ghost Riding the Whip" isn't that popular out here. Nobody would do it when I suggested it was a good idea. (parking lot)
(as a sober guy, I think it's fuckin' retarded. While high or drunk, it's a good idea to get others to do it:dunno: ) :banghead:

Lo)2enz0
01-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
[B]

The Snoop "recruiters" came and got 4 chicks from beside us and took them back stage. They made one of them leave her boyfriend behind. :rofl:

LOL i bet he was asking questions today

TeamBestBud
01-19-2007, 04:30 PM
(as a sober guy, I think it's fuckin' retarded. While high or drunk, it's a good idea to get others to do it:dunno: ) :banghead:

:werd:

[GaGe]
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
ice cube was ALOT better than i expected live
didn't think he could rap anymore haha
way better than snoop dogg IMO
the whole place quieted down when snoop came out

kurupt was pretty good too
he cmae out before most people showed up though

some woman beside me brought her 4 year old son to the concert haha
don't tihnk the air was very good for him

ballah
01-19-2007, 04:43 PM
i really liked the concert (edmonton).... it s the best one i ve been to thus far.... ice cube was pretty good, he rapped a lot of songs that were not his main songs...... snoop was wicked, rapped a lot of his songs from Doggie Syle, and a few of his new ones... the only thing that i thought was stupid, was that he did some song remakes/remixes (ie: that NA NA NA song, jump around, big pimpin, etc).... other than that, the DPG did their thing but they didn t rap their main ones either.....

shtock99
01-19-2007, 04:50 PM
isaw the scrap we were pretty much right beside it, heard the whole argument, they stopped and then in the middle of the concert one of them started throwing blows haha........ ice cube was soo good, i liked kurupt at the very start to and snoop was just alright

5hift
01-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Damn I can't believe I missed this. I was pretty close to going, but everytime I go to these kinda shows its either a no show or weak. Ice Cube, Kururpt and Snoop probably wont happen again in Calgary.

finboy
01-19-2007, 05:55 PM
fucking work NEEDED me in today or i would have gone for sure :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LiquidK
01-19-2007, 05:57 PM
im surprised anyone who went actually remembers it.

i know i wouldnt =/

Kona9
01-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by LiquidK
im surprised anyone who went actually remembers it.

i know i wouldnt =/
light weight;)

brandon
01-19-2007, 06:21 PM

light weight;)

no doubt lol

beecue
01-19-2007, 06:26 PM
i missed it :( .. i decided to watch the game on monday .. anyone else going?

bonnieclyde240
01-19-2007, 06:34 PM
lol...oh god, this brings back memories of when my bf got a black eye at a snoop concert. People were going down the stairs lined up to find their seats, he got to close to the person in front of him so he backs up a step - and knocks over this huge native guys beer...holy crap...didn't even say one word, just straight up punch to the face and beer in his eyes! My bf kept trying to swing at him, but couldn't connect so the native dude runs off when he sees these huge burly security guards chasing after him...but on the plus side while the gards were occupied, he managed to sneak up to the front...hahah, snoop is always high as fuck when he performs...it's quite entertaining.

jay42w8
01-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

some woman beside me brought her 4 year old son to the concert haha
don't tihnk the air was very good for him

great example of the kind of trash that we have in this city.....

not saying u guys are trash :rofl: but some dumb hoe who brings her 4 yr old son is definitely trash

i would have took a picture and called child services on her skanky ass

asp integra
01-19-2007, 06:57 PM
ya that was a great concert, i was pretty close to where hte big fight was, the whole time some preppy guy was beakin at people behind and then it escalated from there, but back to the concert, kurupt was sick, and then ice cube and dub c were on for almost an hour and i would say gave the best performance, everyine was stading up and partying when he was on, and snoop was on for almost 1 1/2 hours and did a pretty good show, not as much old stuff as i would have liked but he ended really strong with some sick older songs, i couldnt beleve how many songs were played through the whole night from chronic 2001, such a good concert though, really fun time

chathamf
01-19-2007, 07:11 PM
The Game concert got moved to a different date. Date hasn't been announced yet.

turbo'dGSR
01-19-2007, 07:58 PM
It was definitely a show worth going to, Cube was good and pumped up and Snoop was good and chilled out....the way it should be.

Did anybody notice the old guy in the light blue shirt on stage dancing randomly throughout songs like a...60 year old trying to dance to rap? lol
Not sure who he was...

chathamf
01-19-2007, 08:30 PM
That guy was Uncle Junebug. It's Snoops uncle, he always goes to shows with him.

I seen Snoop in Hali 2 years ago and he was at that show as well..

http://www.rgvdjs.com/Pictures/Snoop/Snoop%20Dogg's%20Uncle%20June%20Bug.jpg

Speed_RaSiR
01-22-2007, 09:38 AM
The Red Deer concert was off the Hizzle! Cube was like "alotta motherfuckers said I shouldn't come to Red Deer, you know what I said, Fuck Yawl! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyaaaaaaaah"

So much fun. Cube was the best part too, Snoop was alright

Speed_RaSiR
01-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by slick2404
^ Obie Trice wore an Iginla jersey when he came down.

I didn't see Obie in Red Deer,

Saw,

Cube
WC
Snoop
Kurupt
Daz
Uncle June Bug

CasperWho
01-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by chathamf
The Game concert got moved to a different date. Date hasn't been announced yet.

Actually, it was cancelled due to legal problems.
No more Game in Canada..

beecue
01-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by CasperWho

Actually, it was cancelled due to legal problems.
No more Game in Canada..

:banghead: :guns: