PDA

View Full Version : gtech pro ss

infamous
01-20-2007, 11:46 AM
so i finally went out and got one of these....i've wondered for a while how good they are. well, i can now tell you that it's sweet. you plug it into your cigarette lighter, and program it (takes like 2 mins per vehicle) and your good to go.

this thing is so much fun. only problem i'm having is finding the space where i won't get into shit for trying it out.

it measures hp, torque, handling, 1/4 mile time, 1/8 mile time, and 0-60. i have been having a few problems with the hp and torque readings, but i haven't been able to get a good run yet. can anyone suggest any good spots to use this where there's no traffic/people of any sort? i don't mind driving a little bit out of the way to be safer.

http://www.gtechpro.com/ss.html

LilDrunkenSmurf
01-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Race city.... will get you in no trouble. Not trying to be an ass, but no matter what you try, your still putting someone in danger. You can try to find and old abandoned road, but like 35+% of the people will flame you for it.

infamous
01-20-2007, 12:52 PM
meh, i figured as much would happen....and let the flamers flame, at least i'm not doing it down macleod trail.

race city isn't open right now.....so it's out of the question.

MintRacer
01-20-2007, 01:12 PM
there's lots of back roads out of city limits... just make sure to look out for deer and other animals