PDA

View Full Version : Giovanni Quads

2BLUE
01-21-2007, 01:40 AM
Anyone own one?

Alot of people on forums call them crap but yet when you ask them if they own one they say NO

I have only talked to 3 guys that have them and say there great as long as youre under 250lbs...

Let me know what you guys think. If i dont like it it will go to my cousins.

Im looking to buy one just for fun 110cc $700-1000 depending what you bid on ebay...

2EFNFAST
01-21-2007, 02:12 AM
not the quad, but i owned a giovanni pocket bike - quality isn't really there when you're paying these kind of prices for these items. (i sold it a week after I bought it and it already had a cracked seat and broken steering-something-or-other)

snowboard
02-04-2007, 11:50 PM
haha
my dad bought two
i ripped around on them this weekend and like they arent suoper fast but they arent too slow, but the suspension is absolutely crap haha and the plastics are cheap and i dunno.

i totally judged them and laughed at him, but he bought them for my little cousins so whatever. i still had fun on one, i just owuldnt buy one myself, could NEVER ever take it anywhere decent, its not good enough for that, but if you live on an acreage or on a lake its alright i gueessss.

i'd just rather buck up and buy a yfz450

craigcd
02-04-2007, 11:58 PM
The engines are solid. Have the same engine in my Z50 with a wack of hours on it now.

The quads are decent to mess around on but arent really built for serious use.

Decent for kids to play around on.

Buy a bike quads are gay!! :bigpimp:

Craig

2BLUE
02-05-2007, 01:01 AM
I had a yamaha 450f last year but sold it. The quad is good enough for ripping around in the campground. Plus the kids can have alittle fun winching me out :)

Good to hear that the quad is not too bad.