PDA

View Full Version : The T-Rex

T78Supra1
01-23-2007, 04:29 PM
I was thinking of purchasing a T-rex from Quebec....seem to be allot more fun than your everyday crotch rocket.

Just wanted to know if anyone knew if you could insure it here in Alberta

KoukiS14
01-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Why not call an insurance company :dunno:

cocoabrova
01-23-2007, 04:47 PM
You should be able to since they are selling 2006 models in QC. Like KoukiS14 posted, your best bet is to just phone your ins. co. to make sure. Funny, I've actually been thinking about the same thing too:thumbsup:

DC2Legend
01-23-2007, 04:49 PM
not cool for actual driving. its actually more dangerous then a normal bike in some aspects

the car is WAY to low, that cars higher like a truck, would cause some serious CRUSHING, a bike maybe dangerous but if you were to get hit riding a bike...or getting rolled over and crushed by a truck size car?

fun and cool to drive if not on the city roads.

T78Supra1
01-23-2007, 04:52 PM
I tried and they have no Idea what i am talking about...i tried giving them a VIN and they said it cam up as a pickup truck:dunno: called another one and they said they can't insure it...

So what i am really asking does anyone know of anyone that has insured one of these things

cocoabrova
01-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by T78Supra1
I tried and they have no Idea what i am talking about...i tried giving them a VIN and they said it cam up as a pickup truck:dunno: called another one and they said they can't insure it...

So what i am really asking does anyone know of anyone that has insured one of these things

Get in contact with the dealer and get some advice from them re: insuring in AB (I noticed a T-Rex forum link on the dealer's website), and/or get in touch with a US ins. co for some advice (might not be too helpful).....Other than that, maybe just keep trying diff. ins. cos. here in AB to get some answers. Good luck:thumbsup:

DepTrotter
01-23-2007, 06:07 PM
This may just be me

but i thought the T-Rex was extinct :dunno:

CasperWho
01-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by DepTrotter
This may just be me

but i thought the T-Rex was extinct :dunno:

Nope! :D :bigpimp:

http://www.ambassadorautosales.com/5310%202006%20TREX%20PASS%20SIDE.jpg

dino_martini
01-23-2007, 06:27 PM
The Ariel Atom is better looking then the T-Rex but you cant buy those in Canada. Good look getting it insured, very cool vehicles.