PDA

View Full Version : FS: Beater Cressida - $700 Firm

triver525
01-24-2007, 12:45 PM
I have a 1982 Toyota Cressida for sale. Nothing special but definitely a cheap winter beater. There is rust, of course, but actually not that bad. The engine runs well and has NEVER failed to start. It does burn a little oil but it doesn't affect the runability of the car (I suspect valve stem seals because the compression tested perfect).

The plugs/cap/rotor/wires/air filter/water pump are all brand new. I have recently changed the tranny filter and the rear pinion seal so there are no significant leaks. The rear shocks are brand new and the tires are all in good shape. Actually, the rear tires are Nokian Hakepellita winters. The glass is perfect and all the power windows work (the driver's window could use an adjustment). Power doors work and it even has a sunroof. This is an extremely comfortable car to drive/commute in.

I had an alignment done a couple months back but it still pulls a tiny bit so I suspect a ball joint or tie rod end needs replacement. If you are just driving it for the winter I wouldn't even bother trying to fix it.

I'm looking for $700 firm considering all the work I've put into it recently.

triver525
01-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I forgot to mention that this car has less than 115K miles (yes, miles). Also, the battery is brand new from Costco with 3 year warantee.

triver525
01-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Here is a picture of what it kind of looks like. Mine is a little lighter in colour though.

http://www.picknpull.com/CarsTrucksforSale/StoreBuilders/SparksCars/07Sparks_Car005.jpg

funkedelic
01-28-2007, 01:32 PM
:barf: