PDA

View Full Version : 95 supra...not mine.

Audio_Rookie
01-24-2007, 06:21 PM
saw this ad, I cant buy it (would look into it if I had the $$ right now)

someone on this site will surely appreciate this.

http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-Toyota-Supra-targa-TT6SPD-W0QQAdIdZ9386960

pyar_deewane
01-24-2007, 06:26 PM
do u honestly think its real....obviously its fraud....np just look out for ads like these....when deals are to good to be true they are!!!!!!!!:eek:

jf97talon
01-24-2007, 06:27 PM
How is that fraud?

gpomp
01-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by jf97talon
How is that fraud?

common sense?

jf97talon
01-24-2007, 06:29 PM
^ Explain how it is.
Im honestly confused how its not real.

pyar_deewane
01-24-2007, 06:32 PM
^try emailing the guy..........I can garuntee that he will say some crap like....hello sir, sorry for the late reply...I have been very busy with financial crap or betterment of my family....so I have moved to some place in Europe....and I have taken the car with me....and I have found out that I cannot register it...blah blah....dont worry I will pay for shipping...and we will do it through a third party so both of us can be protected...blah blah....please reply asap as I have lots of interested people in this car...:bigpimp:

jf97talon
01-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Man i have had that soooo much.

But other than the fact that you think the seller is bogus..

The car is legit, and technically can be realy, and actually a legitamate sale.

pyar_deewane
01-24-2007, 06:36 PM
i can garuntee its not....think of it this way.....when people have this rare and nice of a car....and they were desperate to sell it for super cheap...why would they waste their time selling privately with all the time it takes....instead of selling it to a dealership immediately:rolleyes:

tomt64
01-24-2007, 06:39 PM
And that he lives in another country bullcrap. Notice how he doesnt leave his phone #.

jf97talon
01-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Thats probably what he will get for the car at a dealership.

These cars are rare yes, however they are imported.

If the car was registered in Canada, i would sell it privately. The reason being, is that someone who was considering importing a Supra wouldnt have to go thro all the hassles this way.

Im not arguing the fact, however im just stating that just by appearance it is logical that it could be real.

tsi_neal
01-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Man i have had that soooo much.

But other than the fact that you think the seller is bogus..

The car is legit, and technically can be realy, and actually a legitamate sale.

think about it... if that car is as advertised it would easily get double the asking price, probably more. So if someone is sellign themselves short by say 20grand they are probably looking for a sucker.

Team_Mclaren
01-24-2007, 06:44 PM
I thought no ones that retarded to believe it... but i guess there are alot of dumbasses in this world.

ZedMan
01-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Thats probably what he will get for the car at a dealership.

These cars are rare yes, however they are imported.

If the car was registered in Canada, i would sell it privately. The reason being, is that someone who was considering importing a Supra wouldnt have to go thro all the hassles this way.

Im not arguing the fact, however im just stating that just by appearance it is logical that it could be real.

Why would somebody deal with all the crap of a private sale when they can go to a dealership and get the same amount of money for it? The only point to selling a high-demand car like a supra privately is to get top dollar. It is either a scam or something serious iw wrong with the car.

tictactoe2004
01-24-2007, 09:56 PM
by appearance it is logical that it could be real.

If you had the money to buy that car, you'd have your first period before you drove it.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

How's that for logical?

jf97talon
01-24-2007, 09:58 PM
^^ :rofl:

eur0
01-24-2007, 10:17 PM
I like how the plate on the SUV in the first picture looks like its from California. I don't recall seeing red text across the top of a B.C plate...what else do you need to know? :rolleyes:

schurchill39
01-24-2007, 10:31 PM
You are absolutely clueless aren't you? The reason everyone is saying its a scam is because of the price. $16,500 is ridiculously low.

Don't believe me? Try the autotrader....

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=25764739&pgno=1&srt=1&category=4000

It doesn't matter if they are imported or not, Supra's are worth a pretty penny.

So "Logically" its a scam

JAYMEZ
01-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Wow biggest scam ever haha , I pity the foo who thinks this is real.

:closed: