PDA

View Full Version : Toyta Sport Question....

The Cosworth
01-25-2007, 02:30 PM
I am in the market for a new/newer car. I love Toyota's, 2 of my 4 vehicle's are Toyota's.

Anyway I asked the guy at Charlsglen what Toyota makes that is sporty and for young people. He recommended either a Tacoma (nice choice but I want a car) or a Camry SE???

When the hell did the SE Camry become a sports car? I like them but how does that compare to a Celica... or worse a Supra????

He didn't know of any sport 2 door coups being released by them, and the rumors of the new Supra have been to intermittent.

I am thinking of an accord coupe when they come out next year, but my question is.. does anyone know if Toyota is bringing out a follow up to the Celica?

pyar_deewane
01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
the solara is a two-door coupe but i personally dont like the new gens very much...

edit: the solara is probably going to be the only sports car for Toyota for at least a year:eek:

T78Supra1
01-25-2007, 03:12 PM
there is always the is330 or isF

There are rumors of a new sports car from toyota but it looks like they are going to go with a hybrid which could mean two things

Crazy power....Crazy price
Or all looks no go and a lower price.

Annoyingrob
01-25-2007, 03:44 PM
Toyota's really screwing the pooch on sports cars these days. I wish they would just release a new sports car already.

Buy an old Supra :)

Pihsiak
01-25-2007, 03:59 PM
there's always been talks of a sporty TC being brought into Toyota lvl

it's stupid for Toyota to have discontinued the celica...

Mitsu3000gt
01-25-2007, 04:14 PM
IMO toyota does not currently make anything sporty, if you truely want something sporty I'd suggest looking elsewhere. The closest you may come is the new camry with the 268HP V6, but it's FWD.

kvanderlaag
01-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by brendankharris
Toyota Sport

:rofl: