PDA

View Full Version : Seriously WTF!

adam c
01-25-2007, 11:23 PM
i went to the beyond meet last night, standing there talking and all of a sudden this guy whips out a camera and starts taking pics of our licenses plates

who the fuck was that dickface?!

cocoabrova
01-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Maybe a security guard? I know in the summertime, swat came to house, disrespescted my whole fam....oh wait nevermind wrong story.....cops came upstairs and were writing down everyone's license plates, probably to run them and see if they come up anything interesting:rolleyes:

hussein
01-25-2007, 11:31 PM
I know in the summertime, swat came to house, disrespescted my whole fam....

:rofl: hahahahah

OT: Oh yea, I forgot to thank you for the cool sig idea. :thumbsup:

Mikey_008
01-25-2007, 11:31 PM
^Yeah they tend to do that...but you shouldn't have anything to worry about if you've been good! haha

adam c
01-25-2007, 11:34 PM
they weren't cops

they were a couple guys with a shitty as car in construction clothes

95EagleAWD
01-25-2007, 11:37 PM
Who cares?

You can't do anything with a license plate... people see them everyday, you know...

adam c
01-25-2007, 11:40 PM
u can do lots if u know the right people

Chris88CL
01-25-2007, 11:43 PM
And they could do it driving down the road too. Makes no difference.

EK 2.0
01-26-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Maybe a security guard? I know in the summertime, swat came to house, disrespescted my whole fam....oh wait nevermind wrong story.....cops came upstairs and were writing down everyone's license plates, probably to run them and see if they come up anything interesting:rolleyes:

hahahahaha that would have been gold if you and Andy had done it...

And if you don't like your plate being noted...then don't drive your car...or attend a summertime meet...it happens more regularily than I change the colour of my wheels...

BerserkerCatSplat
01-26-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by adam c
i went to the beyond meet last night, standing there talking and all of a sudden this guy whips out a camera and starts taking pics of our licenses plates

Thanks, that "dickface" was me.

I wasn't taking pictures of your license plates, the camera was sitting on my case on the ground. I was taking a 25-second exposure using my flash in my hand to light the cars individually so the streetlight wouldn't expose some cars and not others. It's a variation of what's called "lightpainting."

I'll post the picture if you're really concerned. :rofl:

But seriously, it's not like I ran off after taking the pictures or something. If you have a problem with me taking some shots, please just come over and talk to me, I'm a very reasonable guy.

adam c
01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
i was going to come over to u but the people i was with advised me not to..

EK 2.0
01-26-2007, 12:50 AM
i was going to come over to u but the people i was with advised me not to..

wow the people you were with sure know what they are talking about...

unless you have soemthing to hide...so you have a reason NOT to approach a guy you thought was violating your public FOIP rights...

adam c
01-26-2007, 12:53 AM
actually it was the fact that the pictures were taken and there was nothing more that could be done

_wrx_
01-26-2007, 12:57 AM
they are gonna jack your shizz!

Whitetiger
01-26-2007, 01:10 AM
u can do lots if u know the right people

Ha ha, you've seen Dragon Boys too eh... find out where good old grandpa lives after he hit the jackjot based on his plates.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-26-2007, 01:43 AM
Anyway, here's the picture you were so worried about. didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but at least the individual exposures were correct.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/BerserkerCatSplat/DSC_2775smlwmk.jpg

The lighting was better downstairs, really.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/BerserkerCatSplat/DSC_2768smlwmk.jpg

Lo)2enz0
01-26-2007, 03:56 AM
wow, thats one dirty skunk

aww i never gave 2 shits if someone is taking pictures at a meet. So many people do that its normal. Plus there is a whole photography section and if the guy has a nice camera i just think its one of those guys

EnRich
01-26-2007, 09:38 AM
lol another priceless thread on beyond... lol... dickface.

Dj Dhaliwal
01-26-2007, 09:45 AM
hahahaah...
yeah man i wanna see those pics.. the good ones that turned out...
but
BerserkerCatSplat
is a kewl guy
meet him for the first time
seems kewl.
love the camera
and its tru pic downstairs looks way better.

cant wait till spring comes. and some more ppl come out.
maybe the ELITES would grace us with their pressence next time?
just maybe

ps.
damn i need a car now..
lol
my crv doesnt stack up against anything there.. LOL
i feel sooo alone...
hahhaha

:cry:

ah well
time to save up some good money after the house and bring out a car for next year now..
lol

88CRX
01-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

Thanks, that "dickface" was me.

Jeez Trevor.... what were you thinking taking pictures of cars at a car meet. :rolleyes:

BTW, I think someone needs a car wash!

EK 2.0
01-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
BTW, I think someone needs a car wash!

hahahaha...why is it that whenever anyone snaps pics of my car she's so dirty??

every cruise, every meet...but anytime Hollie is clean there is never a camera around except for mine hahaha...

but great picture Trevor...thanks for keeping my plate out of it haha...

BerserkerCatSplat
01-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

Jeez Trevor.... what were you thinking taking pictures of cars at a car meet. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean, what the hell. I just never learn.

Originally posted by EK 2.0

hahahaha...why is it that whenever anyone snaps pics of my car she's so dirty??

every cruise, every meet...but anytime Hollie is clean there is never a camera around except for mine hahaha...

but great picture Trevor...thanks for keeping my plate out of it haha...

Hahaha, no prob. Not a great pic, but to be honest, your car would have looked out of place if it was clean! :rofl:

Supa Dexta
01-26-2007, 01:14 PM
we had about 15 of us once heading to radium on the bikes, and we were all pulled over at the last look off before heading down into radium, when the ranger showed up saying he had lots of calls about us, warned us/reported us to the cops and took all of our plate numbers...

lots of cops hiding around after that, just waiting for us to slip up...

:nut:

LilDrunkenSmurf
01-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Trev's a great guy, I was with him most of the night, and I sure as hell wasn't wearing any construction clothing. I didn't know you were there adam, otherwise I would of introduced myself... and I know some of the teg guys we're taking pics too so thats a little hypocritical. :dunno:

But yea... next time... more pics of my whore... she loves the camera :love:

Moonracer
01-26-2007, 01:27 PM
-BerserkerCatSplat: you should have the mods change your "third gear" rating to "dickface" :rofl:

Mr_ET
01-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
-BerserkerCatSplat: you should have the mods change your "third gear" rating to "dickface" :rofl:

Actually adam c should have his changed :P

I might show up next week if the weather isnt too bad and my car is in 1 piece :P

b18c1
01-26-2007, 03:38 PM
when are the beyond meets nowadays?

LilDrunkenSmurf
01-26-2007, 05:33 PM
same as they've always been... wednesday nights @ around 7:30... search for it :thumbsup:

Dayclone
01-27-2007, 11:49 AM
That's it I'm getting a license plate that says

"FAH Q"

tehehe if it's not already taken, and I adapted that idea from somewhere here...

or "Chopstxk" , or "Rice"

hahaha

Mitsu3000gt
02-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Dayclone
That's it I'm getting a license plate that says

"FAH Q"

tehehe if it's not already taken, and I adapted that idea from somewhere here...

or "Chopstxk" , or "Rice"

hahaha

Haha guess what the registry for sure won't let you use? FAH-Q.

I like the idea quite a bit though. Especially if you could flash the lights illuminating your licence plate to bring people's attention to it if need be.

As for this thread, it is hilarious. Classic story of someone not doing any research whatsoever before posting and owning himself.

Mr_ET
02-02-2007, 12:17 PM
that never happens on beyond:rofl:

The Cosworth
02-02-2007, 12:25 PM
this may seem really fucking stupid but where do the meets happen??

I have gone once and I wasn't really paying attention where my buddy was going

Mr_ET
02-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Ok we need a sticky for this or.... we ... already have one.

We repeat this like 20 times a week.

IT IS WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AROUND 7-8PM AT CHINOOK MALL EITHER IN THE UNDERGROUND PARKING OR UP TOP NEXT TO THE ZELLERS DEPENDING ON TEMPERATURE.

Please search I am sure you can find the answer..

The Cosworth
02-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
Ok we need a sticky for this or.... we ... already have one.

We repeat this like 20 times a week.

IT IS WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AROUND 7-8PM AT CHINOOK MALL EITHER IN THE UNDERGROUND PARKING OR UP TOP NEXT TO THE ZELLERS DEPENDING ON TEMPERATURE.

Please search I am sure you can find the answer..

holy shit dude, take it easy

it just didnt look like chinook to me hence why I was asking

We didnt go to Chinook the place I am thinking of, it was in the NW, maybe it was a honda event i am thinking of

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-02-2007, 01:04 PM
srsly tho, it gets asked a good 2 times a week, it's ridiculous!

eur0
02-02-2007, 01:34 PM
so make a sticky thread with all the information / map of the location and everyone will stop asking

andres_mt
02-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Anyway, here's the picture you were so worried about. didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but at least the individual exposures were correct.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/BerserkerCatSplat/DSC_2775smlwmk.jpg

The lighting was better downstairs, really.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/BerserkerCatSplat/DSC_2768smlwmk.jpg

Wow mad skillz...post some more up!

Bizzkitt
02-06-2007, 12:12 AM
definetly nice pics man thats awesome......Yeah i saw you there i was in the blue mx6 but yeah dident even think that you were up to something other than to take ics but yeah maybe you could take a pic of my ride i dont have any really nice ones yet.....
keep up the nice pics.

Rockski
02-07-2007, 12:17 AM

they weren't cops

they were a couple guys with a shitty as car in construction clothes

now that i finally got back online

who the fuck gave you the right to call some body a dick face, shit hook, especially at a car club meet, where, oh yea people take pictures of cars

secondly, those are my street threads, ever think that mayby just mayby theyre worth just as much, if not more, than your bluenotes or gap jeans?

thirdly, shitty ass car, well i know my cars a piece of shit, but you drive a teg? its a matter of perspective man, i have what i have because of extenuating circumstances, like parking a resoration project, so shove off

BerserkerCatSplat
02-07-2007, 12:25 AM
"shithook" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FungusMonkey
02-07-2007, 12:40 AM
:rofl: Haha too good. Who cares if someone is taking pictures at a meet, oh no they cant have precious pictures of my car! No need to start with the names if you have no solid reasons behind your story. Just my input. Hopefully i might make it to one of these meeting at "shithook" mall one of these days. :D

Rockski
02-07-2007, 12:44 AM
oh yea, so what if my kicks are stolen from a bowling alley, the bitches love em

riceeater
02-24-2007, 01:19 PM
lol... someone takes pictures of cars at a meet, and the first thing you think about is "they are taking a picture of my liscence plate"... let me guess, you're still in high school :zzz:

01RedDX
03-09-2007, 09:31 PM