PDA

View Full Version : Fs: High Performace Computer, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor & Printer!

n0torious
01-25-2007, 11:37 PM
I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS COMPUTER FAST TO PAY FOR MY NEW COMPUTER. NEW PRICE!!! $400.00 OBO FOR EVERYTHING. KEEP IN MIND ALL IT NEEDS IS A NEW GRAPHICS CARD! I'LL DELIVER IT TO YOU. LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P! THANKS!!

Hey All!

I’m listing my high performance computer on beyond to see if anyone wants to buy it locally. Calgary or Airdrie (and area).

http://www.evan-interactive.com/computer/1.jpg http://www.evan-interactive.com/computer/22.jpg

I’m a web designer and I have been using this computer for about 2 years now. It’s a wonderful PC and has been able to do everything I’ve needed it to. I play games, do high quality graphics rendering, 3D graphics, serf the net for hours on end and do just about everything else you can do with a computer. It’s completely custom built by a company in the USA. It was originally purchased for $2600.00 USD. Aprox. $2900.00 Canadian.

--------------------------------------

Any problems with it?
I haven’t had any major problems with it. About a month ago it decided to restart on me now and then for no reason. I had a feeling something was overheating and that was why it kept restarting. Turns out I was right. The fan on the graphics card had a lot of dust in it and sure enough it wasn’t running so every once in a while I would try to play a game and it would just shut off on me. I took out the graphics card, blew all the dust out, cleaned it up and it doesn’t restart on me as often anymore. This is a small issue and I honestly think it just needs a new graphics card. I don’t believe there are any viruses on it to cause it to restart like that. If there is, when I reformat the computer it should clear out the problem. You can get a good graphics card for as little as $80 and between a reformat and a new graphics card, this should solve the problem.

Another thing to mention would be the 2nd CD Rom. For some reason it doesn’t work and hasn’t worked since the day I bought the computer. I believe it’s an easy fix and I’ve never needed to use it. The CD/DVD burner works great and I’ve always just used that one. I haven’t ever needed to use the other one so I never got it fixed. I think it’s just a small hardware sharing issue and again, this might iron itself out after a reformat. If not, take it to your local computer repair shop and they should be able to hook it up for a small price.

Why are you selling it?
As I mentioned, I’m a web designer and I want to upgrade to basically the best computer you can buy with a 24” monitor, etc, etc. I’m looking to buy one from dell and start fresh. There is nothing wrong with this computer (other then what was mentioned above) and it should run great for you.

What do I get with it? What does it look like?
Also included is a blue glowing keyboard to match the computer, a laser optical mouse and a 19” (black) ViewSonic monitor which has ULTRABRITE graphics mode built into it to make everything brighter and better looking. This computer would be great for just about anyone. Please note that it is a little loud because it does have a total of 7 fans in it including the one on the graphics card and motherboard. It’s not terribly loud but you might want to turn it off if your going to sleep in the same room with it. It has a custom “clear” case with a total of 5 blue fans in it, a dragon on the side and 2 nice glowing tubes in the front. It comes with a DVD/CD burner, a second CD Rom, 2 hard drives, a great graphics card and everything you need to plug it in and start using it.

What are the specs?

Processor/Display
AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2600+ (2.08GHz)

Operating System
You will have to install your own version of Windows XP or whatever you want on this computer.

19 inch Viewsonic P95f+ Monitor

Video Cards
128MB ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

Memory
1024MB’s of Ram. Upgradeable to 3072MB.

Hard Drive
Promise 2+0 Stripe/RAID0 SCSI Disk Device - 160 GBytes SCSI
(Two 80GB Hard Drives Raided Together)

CD or DVD Drive
DVD Writer: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-106D
CD-ROM: SONY CD-ROM CDU5221

As a bonus, I will include a bairly used Epson Stylus C84 printer with this package as well. The printer works great but does not include any ink. Ink will have to be purchased by you.

I’m looking for around $400 Canadian OBO for this Package. It will be sold as is and will be cleaned out and reformatted before it’s sold. You will have to install your own version of windows on this PC. I am getting my new computer around Febuary 5th if it arrives on time and will be looking to part with it any time after that.

I will personally deliver it to your house or a meeting place in Calgary, Airdrie or surrounding areas. Please email me at [email protected] if your interested or post here.

I’m willing to take offers so please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m also willing to trade for 4 Wire Rims and Tires that will fit a 1973 Cadillac Fleetwood. I would prefer cash but I’m open to suggestions. Below are some more pics. Thanks all!

http://www.evan-interactive.com/computer/3.jpg http://www.evan-interactive.com/computer/4.jpg

http://www.evan-interactive.com/computer/5.jpg http://www.evan-interactive.com/computer/6.jpg

SoLowMa
01-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Bump For a Nice Computer, And a Nice Seller!

Have to see it to believe it!

Super_Geo
01-27-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm looking for a 2nd computer, so I'm interested... but your setup is worth nowhere near $800.

For what I gather, here's a ballpark number on what the components are worth used:

Athalon XP 2600+ : $30 (new Athalon64 3200+ is $80)
SocketA Motherboard: $30
9800 Pro: $50
1GB Memory: $70
2x80GB HDDs: $40 (300GB SATA2 is $100)
DVD-RW: $20
Case + PSU: $60
19" CRT: $40 (21" CRTs averages $50 on beyond)
Keyboard/mouse: $20

If you're ok with the $350 range let me know. I've seen much better systems go for much less than what you're asking.

n0torious
01-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey,

Thanks for checking out my computer. I'll gladly let just the computer go for $400.00 without the monitor, keyboard, printer and mouse. So far that's the only real offer I've got. The case alone is worth about $150.00 USD. That's what it would cost to buy this case off the net. That's about the best I can do. You can email me at [email protected] if you want. Let me know. Thanks.

Super_Geo
01-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Sorry, can't do it for $400.

The Cosworth
01-28-2007, 12:18 PM
bump for a badass system for a good price

n0torious
01-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Sorry, can't do it for $400.

So your offer at $350.00 stands? No monitor, mouse or keyboard or printer? Let me know. Thanks.

Super_Geo
01-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Just picked up a computer from FS this afternoon. Good luck with your sale.

n0torious
01-29-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Just picked up a computer from FS this afternoon. Good luck with your sale.

No problem. Still have computer for sale. Willing to drop the price a ton. Let me know. Thanks.

n0torious
01-30-2007, 06:15 PM
*BUMP*

WILLING TO SELL EVERYTHING FOR $400.00 obo. ANYONE INTERESTED???

n0torious
02-02-2007, 03:12 PM
***********SOLD***********

:thumbsup: