PDA

View Full Version : WTF is it with people and email???

projekz
01-26-2007, 06:49 PM
I want to know if it's only me or everybody else.

I'm trying to set up a little business on the side so I contact the distributor of the product I'm interested in by E-MAIL 4 days ago and still no response. Tried another distributor...SAME THING.

We are in the process of selling our house and we have an accepted offer. So I emailed my realtor regarding some house I'd like to look at....NO RESPONSE in 3 days...

I also emailed some people regarding some stuff for my truck about 10 days ago...guess what ...no answer after 3 emails and 2 voicemails...

Is it me or people just don't give a shit anymore about doing business...Two out three of those examples are not even in Calgary.

l8braker
01-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Pick up the phone and call dude.

Zephyr
01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
It's called a phone. Use one.

projekz
01-26-2007, 07:01 PM
I left voicemails...I have no problems callling people...I just have a hard time dealing with the fact that they asked to be contacted by email and they can't be bothered to check or return the emails they asked you to send them!!!

Isaiah
01-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Bad business. Considering the commission that realtors make, there's no excuse. No response in 3 days? Totally unacceptable. I would call him and voice my disappointment.

Delta
01-26-2007, 09:04 PM
If those fuckers ask to be emailed, they should be expecting them. That's bullshit.
I guees just keep trying and keep calling them. Maybe your email has problems?

Whitetiger
01-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Email problems, email filters or what not... At least give people the benefit of the doubt, not everyone LIKES or goes on computers 24/7 like us.

+1 for picking up the phone

hussein
01-27-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Whitetiger
Email problems, email filters or what not... At least give people the benefit of the doubt, not everyone LIKES or goes on computers 24/7 like us.

+1 for picking up the phone

Yea dude, maybe you have a virus or worm or something on your computer and your ip is blacklisted because it was sending tonnes of spam emails out and then when you email legitimate emails ... they get flagged as spam.

But maybe not...

projekz
01-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by hussein

Yea dude, maybe you have a virus or worm or something on your computer and your ip is blacklisted because it was sending tonnes of spam emails out and then when you email legitimate emails ... they get flagged as spam.

But maybe not...

That's what I thought it was...I checked and it's all good. The realtor finaly came back saying she was busy...still haven't heard from the rest of them. I guess it's just bad luck and frustration from my part. It's funny how I could get a hold of my realtor 24/7 last week-but now that the house is sold...she's nowhere to be found...

Whitetiger
01-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by projekz

That's what I thought it was...I checked and it's all good. The realtor finaly came back saying she was busy...still haven't heard from the rest of them. I guess it's just bad luck and frustration from my part. It's funny how I could get a hold of my realtor 24/7 last week-but now that the house is sold...she's nowhere to be found...

Then ditch the bitch and sponsor some of the Beyond realtors. :thumbsup: