PDA

View Full Version : FS: Silver 2004 Subaru WRX w/ $10,000+ Mods *SOLD*

Mazin
01-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone. I'm the head of the Alberta Subaru Club. Im selling my current car and buying a couple other Subies (Tribecca or Forester, and an STi of course).

Details are below. You can PM me here, or on the Alberta Subaru Club forums, or email me at [email protected].

Color: Platinum Silver Metallic
Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza WRX
Year: 2004
Mileage: 116,300kms (75% highway)

Asking Price: $24,500 ---> DROPPED TO $23,750!! (all numbers are negotiable)

This car is also posted on Autotrader. Autotrader link: http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detailinfo.aspx?ID=26065369&pgno=1&srt=1

The car is a lease, and the lease is up in 2 months (that's right, only TWO months). The car has extended warranty up to 140,000kms, and extra lease kms to 140,000kms as well.

The car has about 116,300kms on it, mostly highway kms (I took over the lease in Mississauga, Ontario, from a very passive driver friend of mine who used to go to the US on a near-weekly basis, hence the high kms. Oil changes always with either Royal Purple, or Red Line.

I have treated the car like it was ...well, like a large metal baby. The car has quite a few mods on it...altogether over $10,000 in extras. Mods are as follows:

- ECU Tune by the infamous Neetronics ($1500 value), incredibly clean running, no bog whatsoever, running 275hp on low boost - 15psi - and about 295hp on high boost - 17psi - (195hp to the wheels on low and 215hp to the wheels on high). There is almost no difference in butt-dyno acceleration between this car and a stock STi. The only difference is felt in the shifts, since the STi has better gearing.

- HKS catback

- HKS downpipe

- HKS uppipe

- HKS SSQV Blow off valve

- Go Fast Bits Dual-Stage Boost Controller with "Rocket Launcher" cabin controller

- New NOLOGY sparkplugs

- Lumenia 8000K HIDs

- Cleared headlights

- Rally spec tail-light lighting

- Whiteline front and rear swaybars

- Whiteline differential bushings

- Lots of new bushings all around.

- Megan Racing gauges (boost, a/f and oil pressure) with Autometer A-Pillar triple gauge pod

- Cobb dual-adjustable short shifter with bushings (plus a DC sports short shifter on the side).

- Sparco shift knob and Momo sphere leather shift knob

- JDM STi deadpedal

- Brand new STi side air splitters

- Brand new STi fog light covers

- Brand new EBC Green brakes front and rear

- Tein S-Tech lowering springs (the car is on stock springs at the moment)

- Llumar Centuar tint (top quality) front windows, rear windows, rear windshield, and front windshield strip.

- LED signal lights, and brake lights (looks much better than stock), with tail lights rewired to look like the WRC tail lights (ask for an explanation if you want one).

- Audio/Video: JVC EXAD KD-AVX2 (great DVD LCD deck), with JL speakers, Rockford Fosgate (latest one) amp, 12" Infinity sub (one of the best ones they have...don't remember the model) in a very bloody expensive box (all cost something like $2500).

- AutoStart 2-Way Alarm/Starter ($500 installed)

- And a bunch of extras, like 8 strand 4-gauge grounding kit, transmission mount, pitch mount, Intercooler mesh guard (protects fins from getting bent), and a bunch of other toys.

- Trunk debadged and clean as a baby's arse.

- Only the best oils, changed regularly.

The car is in very good shape, with some, but very little, expected wear here and there.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StupidComputer/PIC_0001a.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StupidComputer/PIC_0006a.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StupidComputer/PIC_0015a.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StupidComputer/PIC_0010a.jpg

Im asking $24,500. Im only asking such a low price because the lease buyout is very low right now (plus I want my STi asap), not to mention that modifications have no real resell value these days (maybe in the future). So, Im selling the car for the same price I would sell it if it was stock. Oh, and selling the car now is a good investment, since the payments were so damn high, and now the buyout is very low.

You are also welcome to take the lease over, pay $724/month incl. tax (15% Ontario taxes) for two more months, and then buy the car out for $16,624.35. If you return the car at lease end, you will get $0.06 back for every km between 100,000 and 140,000 cash. So, if you come back with 120,000 on the car, you get 20,000 x 0.06 = $1200.

If you decide to take over the lease (rather than buying it from me), I would ask for $6,500 cash with the lease transfer (you would get the car for about $24,000 this way).

Again, Im open to offers. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Mazin
01-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Price drop. I just confirmed the availability of a certain car I've been looking for, and now this car needs a new home right away!

I don't want them fighting. The WRX will beat the crap out of the new baby.

Now $23,750!! First to PM gets it.

The Cosworth
01-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mazin
01-28-2007, 01:52 PM
I doubt that they would offer any valuable deal towards my car. The car is a lease, so trading it in might offer $1000 tops towards the new STi. It is much better for me to sell it for a higher price than the puny amount they would offer and then take that as a deposit towards the new STi.

And thanks for the bump :).

Mazin
01-29-2007, 05:43 PM
A few people asked me, so I might as well answer here:

I am also willing to sell the car with (almost) no mods for $19,900.

You would still get the new brakes, the STi side air splitters, and of course the tint....lol.

email if interested.

Mazin
01-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Man, this site doesn't let your post survive on the first page for more than a couple hours....

Mazin
02-04-2007, 04:21 AM
bump..

iNeedSpeed
02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mazin
02-23-2007, 05:26 PM

crazydude
02-23-2007, 09:39 PM
you always loose when you trade in

hussein
04-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Do you still have this?

Mazin
04-02-2007, 11:46 PM
Yep. Lease end is on April 9th, but because I haven't yet chosen what car I want next (lol), I decided to extend the lease term till the end of April.

If you want it, let me know really soon, because Im days away from parting it out. PM me with your email address and/or phone number.

Thanks.

Nate
04-03-2007, 01:02 AM

Mazin
04-03-2007, 08:09 AM
hahahaha...you followed me here did you?

Well, we have until the end of the month now. Last chance to take this before the dealer does.

hussein
04-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I am interested, but have exams mid month, and won't have enough time to sell my current vehicle. Unless you are interested at all in my ride. (2k3 Pathfinder LE w/ ~50k km)

I don't really want to rush into it either, but good luck on the sale, your ride is sick.

TomcoPDR
04-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Free bump

Mazin, where abouts do you live (or where the car is)?

Hmmmmmm, very interested, finally might change my company name to Imprez-A-Dent (FYI: I "helped" started Calgary Impreza Club, that dead pretty quick though)

Edit: Oh crap, I see that you're from E-town, agrrrrr, it'll prob be gone once I get some free time to head up.

Mazin
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Well, just send me an email if you want to come see it.

Fish n Chips
04-03-2007, 03:48 PM
The list of goodies: have they been or will they be installed onto the car when somebody buys it?

What is the tires' condition?

Thanks.

Mazin
04-03-2007, 04:10 PM
All the goodies (except for the Tein springs) are on the car. And the tires have about 80% tread.

Mazin
05-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh, btw, the car was sold eons ago. Thanks for wooking. : )