PDA

View Full Version : Looking for late 90's early 2k house tracks

topher91
01-27-2007, 06:53 PM
So I was at the bar last nite..... first time in a long time, and they mixed some wikid house music that I used to listen to back in Highschool.

Now I'm trying to find the names of some of these tracks but I'm having a hard time remembering them.

I was able to remember a few tracks:

Moloko - Sing it Back
Cassius - Cassius 1999
Stardust - Music sounds better with you
Rollergirl
Anything from Daft Punk.......
Fragma - Miracle
DJ (?) and the Boy Wunda Presents...?? I can't remember!! :(
666 - Alarma (AWESOME trak)

Can you guys help ad to my list?! I had a cassette with all the songs I used to listen too in my car back in 2000 but I have no Idea where it went and Id love to be able to make a kik ass CD with this kinda music now.

Thanks for the help!!

Chris

Barrington
01-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Basement jacks will probably be to your liking.. agnelli and nelson, older AVB, mark farina's air farina. But really your best bet is to hit www.pandora.com and type in those artists and see what it gives you thats similar.

topher91
01-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Barrington
Basement jacks will probably be to your liking.. agnelli and nelson, older AVB, mark farina's air farina. But really your best bet is to hit www.pandora.com and type in those artists and see what it gives you thats similar.

Ya, I've got the Basement Jaxx CD still, and AVB? Do you mean ATB? I found their old trax that I liked too.

I'll check out pandora.

Thanks for the help!

Chris

liquidboi69
01-27-2007, 11:20 PM
AVB = Armin Van Buren i think??

jay42w8
01-28-2007, 04:49 PM
Roger Sanchez
Amand Van Heldon