PDA

View Full Version : F.S: 2000 cbr 929 rr custom

frank_grimz14
01-28-2007, 01:01 PM
2000 cbr 929 rr 28,xxxkm's on it. has been back and forth to b.c lot's and still runs perfect, all brand new paint on it. brand new front and rear tires. brand new clutch as well. does not come with a helmit or any gear. asking $6500 obo. this is not a begginers bike. the reason for the paint is i didnt like how it used to be orange it stood out too much and wanted to hide better.pics available on request. very clean bike. also i forgot to mention is has a custom undertail kit with l.e.d tail lights and signal lights.

5hift
01-28-2007, 02:18 PM
When I saw the asking price I had to laugh, espcially considering your earlier threads. I'm not doing this to ruin the chance of a sale, more to give anyone interested here a heads up.

He is already lying about why the color was changed so it makes one wonder what else is being hidden.

Direct quotes off his posts before he realizes he probably should have erased some posts before trying to sell this bike:

"ok,I have no idea how this bike was taken care of from the previous owner, it looks to be in descent shape, and everything sounds nice and tight no rattles or wobbles or nething. plus i got the bike for 1500 bucks so i cant complain too too much haha"

"haha it was my cuzins and he doesnt live here. so no have no idea how it was taken care of. and why did u bring up winter driving of course i dont ride a bike in the winter. i didnt just get it ive had it all summer"

"got a 2000 cbr 929 rr full custom, and it got tipped over in my driveway so it's in getting repainted right now..........but if you buy the bike you can choose the color scheme, im asking 7500 obo bikes in great condition and runs amazing.pm me if interested"

So did you change the color because you dropped a bike too powerful for a beginner or because orange stood out too much?

ringmaster
01-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

pyar_deewane
01-28-2007, 03:30 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

pyar_deewane
01-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by frank_grimz14
2000 cbr 929 rr 28,xxxkm's on it. has been back and forth to b.c lot's and still runs perfect, all brand new paint on it. brand new front and rear tires. brand new clutch as well. does not come with a helmit or any gear. asking $6500 obo. this is not a begginers bike. the reason for the paint is i didnt like how it used to be orange it stood out too much and wanted to hide better.pics available on request. very clean bike. also i forgot to mention is has a custom undertail kit with l.e.d tail lights and signal lights.

Originally posted by 5hift
When I saw the asking price I had to laugh, espcially considering your earlier threads. I'm not doing this to ruin the chance of a sale, more to give anyone interested here a heads up.

He is already lying about why the color was changed so it makes one wonder what else is being hidden.

Direct quotes off his posts before he realizes he probably should have erased some posts before trying to sell this bike:

"ok,I have no idea how this bike was taken care of from the previous owner, it looks to be in descent shape, and everything sounds nice and tight no rattles or wobbles or nething. plus i got the bike for 1500 bucks so i cant complain too too much haha"

"haha it was my cuzins and he doesnt live here. so no have no idea how it was taken care of. and why did u bring up winter driving of course i dont ride a bike in the winter. i didnt just get it ive had it all summer"

"got a 2000 cbr 929 rr full custom, and it got tipped over in my driveway so it's in getting repainted right now..........but if you buy the bike you can choose the color scheme, im asking 7500 obo bikes in great condition and runs amazing.pm me if interested"

So did you change the color because you dropped a bike too powerful for a beginner or because orange stood out too much?

qouted both so its not too late:D

frank_grimz14
01-28-2007, 03:41 PM
i was planing on painting it from the start and what else were you doing other than trying to ruin a sale, it doesnt matter how hard it fell over in my driveay it wasnt moving so abviously nothing got wrecked yes it did cause scratches on the mid fairing so it was just more of an excuse to paint it. and just because i paid whatever for it it doesnt matter to anyone else it was off a relative thats why. If you are not interested in the bike do not post. 5hift u drive a 600 thats all i have to say, u dont have a clue nor have you ever seen the bike. if no tinterested dont even post. bike is in good condition just changed out the clutch and the guys at mhms in medicine hat said it ran fine.

5hift
01-28-2007, 04:11 PM
I could care less if I ruin your sale or not, more I dont want someone on Beyond to buy a bike that you got for 1500, drove for less than a year before dropping it, repainted it, and have for sale for 6500 without mentioning the real reason it was repainted.

Why doesnt it suprise me your comeback is that the displacement on your POS junker bike you salvaged off your 'cousin' is higher than mine? Typical squid thinking. Displacement isnt gonna help you in the twisties... most likely you dropped your bike learning that the hard way.

If your dropped bike or POS Ford had any value, you wouldnt be trying to trade them for anything and everything listed in the marketplace.

frank_grimz14
01-28-2007, 05:24 PM
this bike was not dropped it was kicked over in my driveway big diffrence. 5hift has never seen this bike so he has no room to comment and should ust leave this thread alone and take his jeleousy of someone owning a bigger bike to another thread. thanks. and ur little prelude can come see whats up with my "p.o.s" ford lightning neday

TEAMFaint
01-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Whats wrong with buying a bike for a steal of a deal, putting some money into it then selling it for a profit?

There are more than just one user on this forum that does it with vehicles, you mean to say that nobody here has bought a piece of crap 240sx for $1500, put $3000 into it and asked $9000 for it after it was all said and done?

You really shouldn't point fingers, there is nothign wrong with his for sale thread, if you have a problem with it, take it through PM or a Moderator, don't try to play hero.

Goodluck with the sale, the paintjob on it is absolutely stunning any anyone would be lucky to own this bike for this price.

5hift
01-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by frank_grimz14
and ur little prelude can come see whats up with my "p.o.s" ford lightning neday

This the same Lightning that you've been offering as a trade in every for sale ad listed on Beyond for the last year? It must be a great truck if your willing to take anything you can get for it. rolleyes

If your bike is so much better than a 600, why did you offer it in a trade for a 600? Looks more like you trying to get rid of a problem bike that you were dumb enough to buy.

Lets see now, your only two comebacks are: My bike has 329 cc's more than yours or my Lightning is faster than your car. Trying to make up feeling small somewhere else huh?

TEAMFaint
01-28-2007, 05:42 PM
5hift you really need to grow up, take a look at any JDM car imported here on this forum for sale, do you really think they are selling it for the same they got it for or less? Yeah I don't think so.

Just because he owns a ford lightning doesnt mean he has a fucking small penis, you are a piece of work I may tell you that.

Next thing you are gonna say is "wow nice volks, tryin to make up for something that isnt as great somewhere else are ya?"

Retards.