PDA

View Full Version : New Pics - Clear Corners smoked!

scat19
01-29-2007, 12:37 AM
This looks SOOO Much better IMO. Took my time with it, roughed up the surface with 1200 grit sandpaper, tinted, and then clear coated.

What do you think?

BEFORE

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Photo-0025.jpg

AFTER

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/SmokedSides1.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/SmokedSides2.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/SmokedSides3.jpg

Justing
01-29-2007, 12:38 AM
looks wayyyyyyyyyy better:thumbsup:

Speed_69
01-29-2007, 12:45 AM
what did you use to tint them?

hussein
01-29-2007, 12:50 AM
They look way better. But you REALLY need to learn how to use your camera and take some better photos...

scat19
01-29-2007, 12:59 AM
^ Hey buddy, its only a cellphone camera. Not much I can do....

Thanks for the props guys

AllGoNoShow
01-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Much better, give me a shout sometme if u want me to come by with the digi for some clearer pictures man.

hjr
01-29-2007, 10:14 AM
yes, it does look better

rip
01-29-2007, 10:17 AM
Nice touch, looks much better.

white46
01-29-2007, 10:35 AM
looks nice man.
i was thinking of doing it for my car but just too lazy. lol

Chrisw
01-29-2007, 02:09 PM
looks good. Yo "all go" your friend with that really nice camera still has pics of my car from that beach meet...If you still has those pics on a CD get him to PM me...I want to make a poster!!

scat19
01-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Chrisw
looks good. Yo "all go" your friend with that really nice camera still has pics of my car from that beach meet...If you still has those pics on a CD get him to PM me...I want to make a poster!!
lol gord? They aint friends no more haha

5hift
01-29-2007, 06:40 PM
looks much better ... what kinda tint did you use?

TeamBestBud
01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
:thumbsup: Looks sexy:drool:

naheed187
01-29-2007, 09:47 PM
looking good :drool: :bigpimp:

M_K_3
01-29-2007, 09:58 PM
ur bmw is lookin good man u doin something to it everyday!!

qmf
01-29-2007, 10:03 PM
looks better more and more Elliot :thumbsup:

djayz
01-30-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Speed_69
what did you use to tint them? :werd:
Btw it looks better

AllGoNoShow
01-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Chrisw

He can suck a dick but yes I have the beach pictures. Gimmie a bit as Im not home much and ill send them to u

De Dutch
01-30-2007, 01:29 PM
Dude your car is coming along nicely. That accident was the best thing that could of ever happened to your front end! :D

scat19
01-30-2007, 06:26 PM
thanks for the nice words guys

car modding is soo addicting, g/f and people at work think im crazy.

WWJAI
01-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69
what did you use to tint them?

I'm not sure if you know how to read but you still haven't answered the question.

btw...looks great.:thumbsup:

Isaiah
01-30-2007, 06:35 PM
I like the tinted corners more than the tinted windshield.

scat19
01-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by WWJAI

I'm not sure if you know how to read but you still haven't answered the question.

btw...looks great.:thumbsup:

just because i tinted my windshield doesnt mean im a retard, I have a BMW so im not stupid. stop the stupid jokes

here is how i did it:

Lightly roughed up with some 1500 grit sandpaper, then sprayed with modelmasters black tint paint (bought at PM Hobby, they didnt have VHT night shade), then clear coated....

Euro_Trash
01-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by scat19

I have a BMW so im not stupid.

Is this a scientific fact?

WWJAI
01-30-2007, 07:08 PM

just because i tinted my windshield doesnt mean im a retard, I have a BMW so im not stupid. stop the stupid jokes

Sorry wasn't trying to offend you. Didn't mean to imply a joke there.

But, thanks for telling your process.

scat19
01-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash

Is this a scientific fact?

No, its a fact dumbass.

dont come in here flaming me, keep your comments to yourself and grow up.

sh0ko
01-30-2007, 07:28 PM
no offence elliot haha but 1200 grit then 1500 grit.. MAKE UP UR MIND ;)

Euro_Trash
01-30-2007, 08:06 PM

No, its a fact dumbass.

dont come in here flaming me, keep your comments to yourself and grow up.

Take a breather, just messin around

Police
01-30-2007, 08:24 PM
He's mad cause he just spent money on his windshield tint only to find out how gay it really was.

scat19
01-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko
no offence elliot haha but 1200 grit then 1500 grit.. MAKE UP UR MIND ;)

haha victor its 1500 for sure, i just looked at it

infected
01-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Looks great man :thumbsup:

Justing
01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
black out ur grills to complete the look!

marko polo
02-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Police
He's mad cause he just spent money on his windshield tint only to find out how gay it really was.

just shutup already, youre just jealous u dont have money to spend u bum. and for all those people in the other thread that think mommy buys this guy everything u couldnt be more wrong, so plz stfu if u have nothing good to say.

btw the corners look sick

Euro_Trash
02-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Just curious from the other thread there, you are talking like you make some serious money, then why didn't you buy some quality corners instead of doing a ghetto mod to your oh so expensive BMW?
The corners might look good from 20 feet away with a shitty camera, but Im sure they don't from close up

sr20dets13
02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Just curious from the other thread there, you are talking like you make some serious money, then why didn't you buy some quality corners instead of doing a ghetto mod to your oh so expensive BMW?
The corners might look good from 20 feet away with a shitty camera, but Im sure they don't from close up

wow sumones hatin lol:drama:

white46
02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
possibly another locked thread coming. :(

AllGoNoShow
02-01-2007, 02:53 PM
so much hatred inside the community, wtf.

Killa_Kam
02-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
so much hatred inside the community, wtf.

i kno
calm down boyz
lol :drama:

sick corner lights man:drool:

harharhar
02-01-2007, 04:37 PM

hahahhahha.... but I have to do this

@scat19
dont forget hes reading this from the comfort of his 2 bedroom condo.. with his 42 inch HD TV.. and his good boyfriend.. err.. i mean girlfriend.. err i mean 300 lb harry monster.. or could it be ludegirl aka bikegirl aka walking std.

with his oh so balling front end conversion and lame tinting.. not to mention these sidemarkers.

your trying to front a 323i.. yay.. how much do those go for $20k? a brand new civic costs more than that.

you know how all of us make fun of those losers who mod mustangs like riced out civics?? well.. my friends.. this is a prime example of ricing out a bmw... poor.. poor car.

stop sterotyping the rest of the people who drive bmw.. you and your "im 19 and i drive a bmw" bullshit. Its more like im 19 and i drive mommies bmw. Stop fronting with your lame mods.

How many times did daddy give it to you in every oriface on your body to get the shit u have?

Allgonoshow.. dont worry im just getting to you. Next time I see you driving around like a retard.. ill be sure to throw a fuking brick through your windshield you lamer. you drive an old ass bmw.. yay.. lets make a thread and talk about the different phases and mods to come... i can speak for some people on this board. "who gives a flying shit"

to each his own yes.. but to flaunt it as if you drive a 2005 m3... 4 words.. fuck off and die

why dont you and scat get together and play some hide the salami you queers.

There is a difference in car enthusiasts that come on here and enjoy talking about cars and some accomplishments.. ..
and fags like you who come on here and talk about a condo.. your pitbull looking girlfriend and your car. oh i forgot.. your 42 inch HD TV. :whocares:

If your so "ballin" why the hell did you take your car to minute lube for them to fuck up your car.. and getting "mommy" to hire a lawyer.

Seems like you had to fuck up your car get your front end.. then your oil pan gets fuked so you can sue and use that money for more mods.. yea.. ballin' my ass.

you should scuff up your stock rims so you can sue the city for potholes and pick up some 19's :thumbsup:

Thats right.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4208/dramallamanl3fr1.jpg

*NOW check out the photo I attached*

Ripper
02-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by harharhar

hahahhahha.... but I have to do this

@scat19
dont forget hes reading this from the comfort of his 2 bedroom condo.. with his 42 inch HD TV.. and his good boyfriend.. err.. i mean girlfriend.. err i mean 300 lb harry monster.. or could it be ludegirl aka bikegirl aka walking std.

with his oh so balling front end conversion and lame tinting.. not to mention these sidemarkers.

your trying to front a 323i.. yay.. how much do those go for $20k? a brand new civic costs more than that.

you know how all of us make fun of those losers who mod mustangs like riced out civics?? well.. my friends.. this is a prime example of ricing out a bmw... poor.. poor car.

stop sterotyping the rest of the people who drive bmw.. you and your "im 19 and i drive a bmw" bullshit. Its more like im 19 and i drive mommies bmw. Stop fronting with your lame mods.

How many times did daddy give it to you in every oriface on your body to get the shit u have?

Allgonoshow.. dont worry im just getting to you. Next time I see you driving around like a retard.. ill be sure to throw a fuking brick through your windshield you lamer. you drive an old ass bmw.. yay.. lets make a thread and talk about the different phases and mods to come... i can speak for some people on this board. "who gives a flying shit"

to each his own yes.. but to flaunt it as if you drive a 2005 m3... 4 words.. fuck off and die

why dont you and scat get together and play some hide the salami you queers.

There is a difference in car enthusiasts that come on here and enjoy talking about cars and some accomplishments.. ..
and fags like you who come on here and talk about a condo.. your pitbull looking girlfriend and your car. oh i forgot.. your 42 inch HD TV. :whocares:

If your so "ballin" why the hell did you take your car to minute lube for them to fuck up your car.. and getting "mommy" to hire a lawyer.

Seems like you had to fuck up your car get your front end.. then your oil pan gets fuked so you can sue and use that money for more mods.. yea.. ballin' my ass.

you should scuff up your stock rims so you can sue the city for potholes and pick up some 19's :thumbsup:

Thats right.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4208/dramallamanl3fr1.jpg

*NOW check out the photo I attached*

:drama: :eek:

gpomp
02-01-2007, 05:00 PM
thanks for the new sig

AsianCaucasian
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
watch out, he might get his mommy's lawyer to sue you and beyond for hurting his feelings like that.

Euro_Trash
02-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
thanks for the new sig

Nice :thumbsup:

scat19
02-01-2007, 07:49 PM
i never flaunt money, just had to pull that one out due to the fact everyone started hating on bmws.

Your right though, the corners up close dont look all that good. I have some smoked on order :)

Euro///Tuned
02-02-2007, 11:30 AM
WOW this thread is outta control.

Nice work on the car Scat, but I think you should have updated the headlights too. Also you should try and get the Mtech fogs for the bumper but you probably already know that.

AllGoNoShow
02-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Euro///Tuned
WOW this thread is outta control.

Nice work on the car Scat, but I think you should have updated the headlights too. Also you should try and get the Mtech fogs for the bumper but you probably already know that.

and what headlight upgrade do you suggest over a brand new pair of Umnitza headlights?

Euro///Tuned
02-02-2007, 12:25 PM

and what headlight upgrade do you suggest over a brand new pair of Umnitza headlights?

I'm suggesting an OEM facelifted pair to match his hood.

AllGoNoShow
02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Euro///Tuned

I'm suggesting an OEM facelifted pair to match his hood.

Like the OEM look?

Euro///Tuned
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM

Like the OEM look?

Well yeah I think it would match the hood better. I mean his headlights now are OEM looking too.

Chester
02-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Um, he would have to change quite a bit to get facelift headlights to fit right, they aren't a direct swap.

edit: Allgo, I saw you driving a couple days ago, your car looks gangster but one of your headlights is out haha.

scat19
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
You guys are talking about the side markers, and healdights.

I need new fenders... and some supporting brackets I do believe.

I have a foglight kit on the way w/ projector foglights (my car did not have foglights), so i ordered the OEM foglight kit, exept going for projector fogs w/ 5000k hid to match :)

M_K_3
02-07-2007, 06:35 PM
seen ur car parked at 17th street well i seen it 2 days ina row i work right by there.. looks very sweet can u get pics of back end i love it

AllGoNoShow
02-08-2007, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Chester
Um, he would have to change quite a bit to get facelift headlights to fit right, they aren't a direct swap.

edit: Allgo, I saw you driving a couple days ago, your car looks gangster but one of your headlights is out haha.

Yah waiting 3 weeks for a new HID bulb to come in :(

Police
02-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by marko polo

just shutup already, youre just jealous u dont have money to spend u bum. and for all those people in the other thread that think mommy buys this guy everything u couldnt be more wrong, so plz stfu if u have nothing good to say.

btw the corners look sick

flaming faggot PLZ you drive a 1.8 VW and post 1.66/day, get a LIFE, get a JOB, and a REAL mans car before you talk shit to me bitch.

You're probably the REAL bum and the REAL cunt wipe that gets everything from mommy, go suck more breast milk you failure. :guns: :banghead:

scat19
02-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by M_K_3
seen ur car parked at 17th street well i seen it 2 days ina row i work right by there.. looks very sweet can u get pics of back end i love it

havent parked down there for a long time my man, you sure thats my ride?

marko polo
02-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Police

flaming faggot PLZ you drive a 1.8 VW and post 1.66/day, get a LIFE, get a JOB, and a REAL mans car before you talk shit to me bitch.

You're probably the REAL bum and the REAL cunt wipe that gets everything from mommy, go suck more breast milk you failure. :guns: :banghead:

real mature buddy, you look like a complete fuckign idiot. so i post 1.66 times a day HOLY SHIT man who cares u post .88 times a day meaning i post less than one more than u a day, u must be a retard? . I got a life, I have friends , I have a job , and I have a great car so stfu and stop talking out of youre ass cause u dont know shit!

its sad to see a 30 year old still not mature enough to leave people alone on the internet. really when it comes down to it I think u should get a life and act youre age.

M_K_3
02-12-2007, 12:31 PM

havent parked down there for a long time my man, you sure thats my ride?

looked like urs clear corners, tinted windows, dark green.. looks sweet if it was

Police
02-15-2007, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by marko polo

real mature buddy, you look like a complete fuckign idiot. so i post 1.66 times a day HOLY SHIT man who cares u post .88 times a day meaning i post less than one more than u a day, u must be a retard? . I got a life, I have friends , I have a job , and I have a great car so stfu and stop talking out of youre ass cause u dont know shit!

its sad to see a 30 year old still not mature enough to leave people alone on the internet. really when it comes down to it I think u should get a life and act youre age. [/QUOTE

you're right i'm an old fuck but atleast i don' live in denial, you DO NOT have a life, friends, nor a great car (LMAO). You may have a job paying $10/hr i'll give you that hahaha faggot.

max_boost
02-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Obviously "BMW" owners cannot handle a civil conversation. :drama: :closed: :whocares: