PDA

View Full Version : fucking juicers

three.eighteen.
01-29-2007, 08:29 PM
wtf is wrong with these assholes? they were actually making fun of a friend and i while we were working out beside them? probably more so me because let's fucking face it, i'm pretty small and can't lift much, but shit im here to work out...it wasn't even the ridicule that fucking sucked, one of those fucking gorillas had the audacity (i'm 90% certain) to fucking stick gum on my jacket in the cubbies...FUCK!!!

Sharpie
01-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Are you fucking serious? I would of just started laughing at them and then kicked them in the nuts..

three.eighteen.
01-29-2007, 08:34 PM
yeah dude, i didn't even realize they were making fun of me at first, i mean you don't really pay attention to what people are saying at the gym...too bad there's like a crew of 3-4 of them

l8braker
01-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Having a small dick will make you act like that.

Euro_Trash
01-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

Haha

Hakkola
01-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

Roids don't give you a small dick... Or are you insinuating they're on roids because of their small dicks?

Pretty gay that they made fun of you, but maybe they were just talking about your cute little arms? :rofl:

gran turismo
01-29-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Roids don't give you a small dick... Or are you insinuating they're on roids because of their small dicks?

You're right. Roids don't shrink your dink, they shrink your balls. So that kick to the balls might just be a kick to the dick.

MrPid
01-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Sorry, I'm old and naive - what's a juicer?

WWJAI
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by MrPid
Sorry, I'm old and naive - what's a juicer?

someone who's on roids

pyro
01-29-2007, 09:54 PM
where was this at???

three.eighteen.
01-29-2007, 10:05 PM
goodlife canyon meadows, i dunno, im pretty pissed about the gum more than anything

adidas
01-29-2007, 10:50 PM
simple...next time grab a 45lb weight and start walking to where ur friend is then "accidently" drop it on his foot and im sure he will never laugh again but make sure that you can run pretty fast casue the juicers will prob chase after you!

That will sure teach him a lesson but on a more serious note, just keep working out and eating lots with the proper diet and workout routine you will prob be as big as them within 2 years(depending how big they were and how big u are).

Also dont let them get to you, if you set a goal for yourself then there is nothing that should stop you.

Good Luck.

fcuk_it
01-29-2007, 11:04 PM
i go there... what time do you go at cuz the time i go at its dead

ricefarmer
01-29-2007, 11:16 PM
If you're that mad and don't feel like you want to tell this guy off to his face then go talk to the gyms manager about these guys. Thats harrassment and you have the right to enjoy the facilities and feel comfortable while doing so, and if the staff does nothing about it then just find a new gym cuz that is bullshit.
I hate it when people talk about the amount of weight the next guy is lifting. These guys sound like they are retarded 12 year olds, probably the type of guy who has to sit down at the bench next to you to purposely show you up by grabbing the weight 5lbs up from what you are doing and strain every muscle in his body by doing the excercise wrong and then being proud about it.

hjr
01-29-2007, 11:58 PM
that is fuckin weak dude. i dont know what i would do in a situation like that, but at the very least you should talk to the management. really is not much else that can be done. the gym im in is pretty respectful, but then again, i never pay attention to what other folks are saying.

1-Bar
01-30-2007, 12:33 AM
:thumbsdow for people w/ no respect in a gym....we all started off somewhere in time, sheesh.... You should stick gum in their hair or replace their roids w/ estrogen like in the remake of the Longest Yard....

V6-BoI
01-30-2007, 12:42 AM
Wow that is harsh. Out of all the shitty stories I hear about the gym I think this one is the worst one. I think if it was me I'd probably confront them. But then again if you are dealing with roid monkeys the anger might kick in and they could snap you in half, so I guess the next best thing is to report these guys to the manager.

three.eighteen.
01-30-2007, 01:06 AM
yeah i definetly think im going to say something to management, but it really sucks because my friends and i like to work out at this time...and i feel like picking a different time to work out or even working out at the university would be letting these knuckle-draggers win

SoSlowDx
01-30-2007, 01:11 AM
wow that's BS I don't know what I'd do though. I wouldn't mind the laughing at me situation like I'd care. However, the gum incident, I would of got my ass beaten for sure, but I would take a :rofl: 10lb plate and smash his face in. he wouldn't be chewing gum for a while!

Rsxstacy
01-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Screw them man...They will be dead LONG before you from the damage they are doing to their bodies! As for the gum, rubbing alcohol or paint thinner will take it right out or you can freeze the jacket and just chip it off. I bought a spray used for carpet to take gum out of my car seat and it basically just blast Co2 until it freezes it and you jus chip at it...

CivicTunr
01-30-2007, 03:47 AM
beyond beatdown? :confused:

googe
01-30-2007, 07:06 AM
"telling on them" probably isnt the best idea. the manager isnt gonna be able to do anything. at most he will talk to them and youll just look bad and probably get more.

pinoyhero
01-30-2007, 07:09 AM
Sorry to hear about that, not very cool. Just like with lifting there are guys and gals who like to flaunt their achievements and put down others. Kinda sucks I know...use it as motivartion!

Kona9
01-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Not to bust out Martha Stewart Style in your thread or anything, but just take some ice cubes and work away the gum.

You have to realize that you are the one that should be laughing right back at them. The only reason they are most likely on steroids is because they were your size and couldn't handle it. Not all steroid users are insecure wastes of skin, but you would be surprised at how many juice up because life didn't hand them a body that their weak little minds could compat with.

Keep doing your thing. Take the shit and abuse like a man. They couldn't!!

Cheers

GQBalla
01-30-2007, 10:36 AM
werd ^^^

i had a similar story i guess???

dunno if he was actually makin fun of me - im a small guy and i was lifting so this guy comes out of no wear i was there longer than him i saw him walk in.

I was doin some curls and i finished my set i put down the bar.

He comes up behind me taps me on the shoulder and ask if he can use it, so i say go ahead and he curls it 5 times with a intense amount of rage in his face and says thats how you do boy.....

after that i finished my set and did some cardio, he did 2 more sets of curls and than did cardio with me - couldn't run for as long as me and juss leaves makes his protein shake and left.

this guy was probably twice the size of me....

i was just like wtf..

bulaian
01-30-2007, 01:15 PM
that's pretty distasteful for bigger, more experienced guys to do that to smaller guys. considering they weren't always that big and had to start from scratch too

aram1000
01-30-2007, 01:35 PM
thats BS man, but just keep doing your thing, don't let meaningless people phase you

BigMass
01-30-2007, 01:56 PM
definitely just a bunch of ignorant punks. I find a lot of actual serious bodybuilders who "juice" are more than friendly and willing to give workout tips and advise to the smallest person.

Wildcat
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
i go to goodlife in canyon meadows when im in calgary, there isnt any juicers there really. I can think of 3 guys that fit the picture but theyre not much over 5'3" tall and are pretty soft spoken.

either way it sucks that something like this happened, i'm not like that and im much larger than most of the guys that train at goodlife.

anyways, fuck it, dont get discouraged.

three.eighteen.
01-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
i go to goodlife in canyon meadows when im in calgary, there isnt any juicers there really. I can think of 3 guys that fit the picture but theyre not much over 5'3" tall and are pretty soft spoken.

yup, those guys

buh_buh
01-30-2007, 03:01 PM
thats brutal man. That's exactly why when I go to the gym, I just pop on the headphones and try to block everything else out. Even when I worked out at the YMCA in Shawnessy (mostly younger crowd) over the summer there would be tons of guys that would just try to stare me down when I'm doing my workouts. Weak. :thumbsdow

Super_Geo
01-30-2007, 03:12 PM
If it were just them laughing I would just ignore it... I don't really give a shit what anyone thinks of me at the gym. I'm not there to impress other guys... (the hot cougs at the gym, however... different story).

And if they're 5'3" they're just overcompensating. All that muscle won't impress the ladies if you need a pogo stick to fuck her :thumbsup:

TVG
01-30-2007, 03:43 PM
how do you know they were juicers?

I laugh at kids trying to DB bench 20's too (well in my head at least).

charizard
01-30-2007, 07:04 PM
I would suggest contacting the guy on this board that ate at Red Lobster and 'uppercutted' the waiter for dropping his lobster; and take him to workout with you. If he did that as a reaction for dropping his food, imagine what he can do for you next time anything happens. :dunno: :D

Hakkola
01-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by charizard
I would suggest contacting the guy on this board that ate at Red Lobster and 'uppercutted' the waiter for dropping his lobster; and take him to workout with you. If he did that as a reaction for dropping his food, imagine what he can do for you next time anything happens. :dunno: :D

:eek:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79075&highlight=red+lobster

Hilarious!

charizard
01-30-2007, 07:19 PM

Hilarious!

sorry for the temporary thread jacking but....aha whenever I need cheering up I just go find the threads made by this 'superrice' guy and when I'm REALLY depressed I go with the big guns, the 'crazy' guy.

If you're still feeling bad, I suggest using my method to cheer yourself up.

A3GTiVR6SC
01-30-2007, 08:07 PM
^^

LOL, so what happen? is he broke now/in jail?

V6-BoI
01-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

He comes up behind me taps me on the shoulder and ask if he can use it, so i say go ahead and he curls it 5 times with a intense amount of rage in his face and says thats how you do boy.....

this guy was probably twice the size of me....

i was just like wtf..

haha what the hell?? So he was twice your size, and curled the same weight as you were doing and only did it 5 times?? Heh you should have hopped back on and curl it 6 times haha.

Hilarious!

hahaha oh my god! I just read that and that was the funniest thing I've read all day.

Police
01-30-2007, 08:37 PM
5'3 hahaha these juicers are a joke, they honestly can't lift much, they just look big. TP their cars, i would do that haha.

KenP
01-30-2007, 08:40 PM
What a bunch of losers! That is hurt, I am sorry to hear this. Just because they are bigger and lift more weight doesn't give them the right to make fun of how much weight you can lift. I can understand them criticizing your lifting technique if it is poor, but then they should be giving you advice.
Everyone has to start somewhere. Don’t let this shit get to you, just keep on working hard and eating huge! Also don’t forget to get your beauty sleep!

GTS Jeff
01-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Whoa, I could never imagine something like that even happening. I guess you could just call them out on it and ask them why they're being dicks...or report them to management. I work out at the university gym and it's a pretty respectful place.

01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
^:werd:

Next time there making fun of you call them out, I doubt they will give you a beat down in the gym, your just going to make them look like the idiots.

Sorry that happened to you bro, dont let it get to you!

GQBalla
01-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by V6-BoI

haha what the hell?? So he was twice your size, and curled the same weight as you were doing and only did it 5 times?? Heh you should have hopped back on and curl it 6 times haha.

hahaha oh my god! I just read that and that was the funniest thing I've read all day.

lol yeap it was kinda funny but also wtf.

janjohn
02-01-2007, 08:44 AM
I attend the same gym as you in canyon meadows...and one of those juicers watched me shower...I think they like looking at penis.

Kona9
02-01-2007, 08:55 AM
If these guys are anything like Juicers in kelowna, they probably drive a jacked up F-350.

If so, undo a coat hanger and bend one end around the drive shaft. When he drives away, the noise will annoy the piss out of him.

Or put dog shit on the door handle of whatever they drive.

Or make a fake license plate for the front of their vehicle that shows up as the albertan traditional " I love Alberta Beef" except make the cow portion into a large penis.

I got a guy back at work doing the license plate one. It took awhile before he caught on. He said he could not figure out why one day everyone started looking at him different. On the final day that he noticed it was because a chick from the liquor store he frequents came out and asked if she could have it. He was one embarrassed Newfie.

Damageless pranks FTW.

johnnybad1
02-01-2007, 09:10 AM
For fucks sakes it's sticks and stones man who gives a shit.

EnRich
02-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by janjohn
I attend the same gym as you in canyon meadows...and one of those juicers watched me shower...I think they like looking at penis.

Dude there's nothing there to look at.... On another note, why the heck would these guys follow you around the gym, stake out which locker is yours, just so they could put some gum on your cloths... If their juicers wouldn't they just be concentrating on getting even bigger?

janjohn
02-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by EnRich

Dude there's nothing there to look at.... On another note, why the heck would these guys follow you around the gym, stake out which locker is yours, just so they could put some gum on your cloths... If their juicers wouldn't they just be concentrating on getting even bigger?

Im pretty sure you were looking at my penis in the shower too...you like having little things in your mouth.

But I am pretty sure that the juicers like little things because they are short...so they couldnt help byt want to touch my naked ass in the shower...

SiR_lyfe
02-01-2007, 08:17 PM

i agree!

Kona9
02-01-2007, 08:22 PM

Im pretty sure you were looking at my penis in the shower too...you like having little things in your mouth.

But I am pretty sure that the juicers like little things because they are short...so they couldnt help byt want to touch my naked ass in the shower...

Akward :clap:

CivicTunr
02-01-2007, 08:39 PM

so your saying you have a small penis?

GT2NV
02-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

yup, those guys

really???? i highly doubt they would do that to you man, there really nice and there bodies definatly dont match there personalities at all.... sucks to hear!:(

janjohn
02-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by CivicTunr

so your saying you have a small penis?

I thought i was being pretty straight forward about that..yea..my penis is small...im not going to bullshit anyone....ill show it to you if you want. But the size of my penis is not the thing up for debate here...its the fact that the juicers want to watch me shower..they like to see me all lathered up in soap

EnRich
02-02-2007, 10:01 AM

I thought i was being pretty straight forward about that..yea..my penis is small...im not going to bullshit anyone....ill show it to you if you want. But the size of my penis is not the thing up for debate here...its the fact that the juicers want to watch me shower..they like to see me all lathered up in soap

So you obviously work out there too. I think I even know who you are, your that guy that hangs around the showers all day soaping and washing your ass in front of everyone, hoping to get a peep show. fag...

janjohn
02-02-2007, 12:23 PM

So you obviously work out there too. I think I even know who you are, your that guy that hangs around the showers all day soaping and washing your ass in front of everyone, hoping to get a peep show. fag...

it obviously seems to work...it appears as though you have enjoyed the show a few times....so does that make you a fag?

adidas
02-02-2007, 12:47 PM

So i think EnRich wins this one.

You said you would show him ur penis if he wanted to see it, a straight man doesnt swing the wrong way for no reason.

Clearly my friend you are a fagg0t.

AdamSarkozi
02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
i really feel bad for what happened, but i just absolutly cant stand when people label bigger guys for being juice monkeys, you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt.

JAYMEZ
02-02-2007, 06:13 PM

it obviously seems to work...it appears as though you have enjoyed the show a few times....so does that make you a fag?

Ummm good bye.

stevo 27
02-02-2007, 06:40 PM
honostly wether thier roid pigs or not if you would like revenge
get ur hands on their water bottle or something theyll drink and put half a bottle of visine in it they wont be able to make
fun of you because theyll be shiting themselves every 5 min
for a week and a half:D

Mixalot27
02-02-2007, 07:02 PM
^^A week and a half? Holy Shit!

Better yet start putting some hormones like estrogen in their water bottles. Then once they grow enormous man breasts we will hack in to their computers and make the "Eliminate Male Breasts" ad their home page. :thumbsup:

EnRich
02-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

Ummm good bye.

lol.!!! banned... haha

ProjectR
02-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by gran turismo

You're right. Roids don't shrink your dink, they shrink your balls. So that kick to the balls might just be a kick to the dick.

hahaha hilarious! :rofl:

ProjectR
02-05-2007, 11:40 AM

noone wants to hear your bed time fantasies :rofl:

ProjectR
02-05-2007, 11:41 AM

hahahha too funny! FAGS :thumbsdow

RiCE-DaDDy
02-08-2007, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Whoa, I could never imagine something like that even happening. I guess you could just call them out on it and ask them why they're being dicks...or report them to management. I work out at the university gym and it's a pretty respectful place.

you work out?? haha puh lease...

black_radiation
02-08-2007, 03:48 AM
i dont understand why steriod users have to be like that, or some of them anyways, i mean the gym that i went to with my friend a couple times in braeside, theres a few definate users there, and they are always willing to help spot me, or just even say hi when im in the heavy weight room i mean for example, my form was a little bit off on a workout i was doing, one of the guys walked up, showed me how to do it properly, show what i was doing wrong and said ya know, good job and all that jazz which i find very respectable as were all not guru's on ever work out and form and exercise then i made the bad decision of going to the Y once in shawnessy, there was some guy maybe 230, lookin like he was gonna blow every vein in his head, and i just starin straight at me like my cock was hangin out, i figure were all there for the same reason, to get fit, and to get huge like ahhnold lol so why piss eachother off?

JAYMEZ
02-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Sorry gonna have to close this thread. Its going no where.