PDA

View Full Version : Glutes

Tetsugen
01-30-2007, 05:12 AM
Look I'm a fairly healthy guy, and i've recently just started to work out again.
Today at the office we were all fucking around in the conference room during lunch, and the topics that the women brought up was man ass. Conversation turned for some odd reason to my huge rear end. They all agreed that I had the perfect FEMALE bum because of its large curvature and size. :|

Whats that your thinking Beyond? Yeah I know, serious shots of OMGWTFBBQ were running through my mind.

Now I know Genetics play a huge role in all of this, but what can I do in the gym in order to reduce its size? Taking a look at all my jeans, the only part that does stretch out is the Bum. I searched up the topics on google and the only websites I can find are the ones where you do squats increasing muscle size, but nothing about actual reduction. Any help would be fantastic!

calgarygts
01-30-2007, 08:29 AM
the only way to reduce the size of your ass is to lose bodyfat. To lose muscle mass you need to not use the muscle and let it deteriorate.
Good luck fat ass. :) jk

CCM Pro
01-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts
the only way to reduce the size of your ass is to lose bodyfat. To lose muscle mass you need to not use the muscle and let it deteriorate.
Good luck fat ass. :) jk

:rofl: :rofl:

I hear you buddy...I have the same problem...only I prefer to call it "hockey butt"...if you notice a lot of pros have a bigger rear (wait... why would I notice that??:confused: ) anywayit is partial genetics and from certain workouts. One way to somewhat help is strengthen your abductors and hip flexors...most of the time the hipflexors are not equal to the strength of your hammys and glutes which pulls the hipflexors somewhat and makes it seem like a bigger ass. This and weight loss of course.

I work for the Flames and know the players/training staff well and I asked the strength and conditioning coach as well as the athletic therapist and this is the general consensus.