PDA

View Full Version : upass calgary questions

desipwr
01-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Got a quick question for everyone how does a upass work can anyone buy one and use one or do they check for student status.

aklalani
01-30-2007, 02:44 PM
gota have some kind of education card. old sait card, u of c, or mount royal i beileve. ur high school id might even work.

FreakinPrince
01-30-2007, 02:47 PM
most time the school that you are with and that support upass are allow to give you that....part time do not qualify for it....

Upass can be used 24/7 for the season you got

so if you got W07...that means from jan - april/may you can use it....

if you got F07...its only qualify for fall semester....

you could buy it off someone but to be wise (as for as i know) you can place the upass sticker on your student ID card as that is normally where you place the Upass.

even if you are part time student..the drivers or the transit people will not check if you are full time or part time...so be sure to place it on your student id card.

hopefully this helps

if it allowed you to use it in other way, as maybe someone will mention it ...i may not know that...and will become new information to me.

ogpog
01-30-2007, 02:49 PM
I havn't picked mine up from Mt.Royal at all cause I drive. If anybody can inform me of the process, ill sell it for $20 :dunno:

wildrice
01-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by ogpog
I havn't picked mine up from Mt.Royal at all cause I drive. If anybody can inform me of the process, ill sell it for $20 :dunno:

you could easily get $80 for it.

you just gotta go grab the sticker. they will stick it on your id card. all u have to do is use a blow dryer to heat up the sticker and it'll peel right off.

ogpog
01-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by wildrice

you could easily get $80 for it.

you just gotta go grab the sticker. they will stick it on your id card. all u have to do is use a blow dryer to heat up the sticker and it'll peel right off.

Ah, alright, thanks for the info!

PS~ Does anyone know if its too late to get mine? I mean, its not like I didnt pay for it (tuition costs).

FreakinPrince
01-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by ogpog

Ah, alright, thanks for the info!

PS~ Does anyone know if its too late to get mine? I mean, its not like I didnt pay for it (tuition costs).

its never too late....go get it!!!