PDA

View Full Version : custome gauges

Killa_Kam
01-31-2007, 01:11 AM
:dunno: i dont know if any one can help im lookin for the guy who drove that blue mx-6 that was all done up with the hawain background speedo, he said there was some guy who made those. does anyone have any idea who that guy is?:dunno:

**** his e-mail was like [email protected] or something like that?

adam c
01-31-2007, 01:42 AM
hes on here cant remember his name tho. sry

Team_Mclaren
01-31-2007, 01:53 AM
i dont know who you are talking about, but you can get those at www.speedhut.com i think.

Killa_Kam
01-31-2007, 02:20 PM
he said he bought the car as is for like $7000. lol fuk he was at last years SCN hes white if that helps

dj_rice
01-31-2007, 07:25 PM
WOW he was at SCN and hes WHITE...HOLY CRAP thats gonna narrow it down like crazy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you gave us MAD information to help like MAD CRAZY WHACK :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

But only guy I can think of that drove a done up MX-6 is Graham_A_M

Killa_Kam
01-31-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
WOW he was at SCN and hes WHITE...HOLY CRAP thats gonna narrow it down like crazy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you gave us MAD information to help like MAD CRAZY WHACK :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

But only guy I can think of that drove a done up MX-6 is Graham_A_M

shit sorry maybe i should ask on*star theyll have alota info lol

dj_rice
01-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Killa_Kam

shit sorry maybe i should ask on*star theyll have alota info lol

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116815

If thats the blue MX-6 your talking about then PM him

Graham_A_M
02-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the leads.

http://www.geocities.com/ysr80cc/both.jpg

These are the ones, I choose the pic and everything, his name is Matt, and his email is [email protected]
He'll do any pic (even some Playboy/Swank pic) or whatever you want for any car, he has full "stencils" for almost every car out there through a database, so email him.... but expect to pay about $150-ish to have them designed and shipped to your door.
Matts a great guy, and is based out of Hawaii... and he'll bend over backwards to help you out, so give him a call.
I think he can also do pillar pod gauges too. The $150 (or so) includes the transformer and everything needed to install it, however its a little tricky for some, so if anybody ever buys a set through him, PM me and I'll walk you through the installation process.

That Climate control pic I also choose, but it was a bad choice of a sunset in Tibet. :banghead: