View Full Version : Women *rant*

adam c
01-31-2007, 01:06 PM
they're just pointless..

fuck sakes

just fuck it, seriously

EnRich
01-31-2007, 01:12 PM
ummm.... ok. someone hasn't gotten it in a while.... er maybe ever?

carter_prelude
01-31-2007, 01:14 PM
finally comin out of the closet eh... :thumbsdow

:rofl:

adam c
01-31-2007, 01:16 PM
ive gotten it plenty
and no not coming out

wtf do u say when u like a girl and she is all over u. blah blah blah. all that crap

then u find out she has a bf and just doesnt care

brandon
01-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by adam c
ive gotten it plenty
and no not coming out

wtf do u say when u like a girl and she is all over u. blah blah blah. all that crap

That she is a whore!!!!!!

snowboard
01-31-2007, 01:18 PM
ive gotten it plenty
and no not coming out

welcome to the real world.
girls fucking ruin lives? its just a fact.

Nav13
01-31-2007, 01:18 PM
buddy concider yourself luck. Atleast you didnt get far into it and found out later

Team_Mclaren
01-31-2007, 01:20 PM
should we move this to ask leo and get some advice fro "leo"?

snade831
01-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Do you need to talk to a professional?

adam c
01-31-2007, 01:23 PM
yea move it w/e

i forgot to add that she tells everyone im her bf.. which is fucked

R-Audi
01-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Then man up and PIITB!

brandon
01-31-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Then man up and PIITB!

amen.

Isaiah
01-31-2007, 01:36 PM
Look on the bright side. Had you stayed with her:

1. She would have become high maintenance, while refusing to put out or making you "earn it".

2. She tells all of her friends you're an asshole so they glare at you and hate you for no reason so every time you're with her around them is uncomfortable.

3. She milks you for ridiculous amounts of dough in the form of gifts and entertainment expenses.

4. She gets really mad at you for some inexplicable reason and has a hyper spas.

5. You finally get sick of the :bullshit: and dump her.

6. She becomes a psycho ex and takes it upon herself to destroy your life. Your total psychological breakdown. financial failure, and eventual suicide become her prime objectives.

canadiandaytona
01-31-2007, 01:39 PM
at least your not the other guy..:thumbsup:

adidas
01-31-2007, 02:00 PM
ive gotten it plenty
and no not coming out

u dont say nothing, just f*ck and chuck...thats the only thing she is good for at that point!

Hanzo
01-31-2007, 02:05 PM
TTIUWP!!!

adidas
01-31-2007, 02:08 PM
^^haha i agree! :D

rc2002
01-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by carter_prelude
finally comin out of the closet eh...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG

ninjak84
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
Stay the fuck away from bitches like that!

There's a girl I met who always comes over to get high or drunk, then spend the night. I thought she was ok for a bit, but we never were serious. Then one of her friends leaks it to me that she's been seeing this guy she hates for a while, and she just wants to start drama between me and him :rolleyes:

Told her not to come around anymore, and now I'm going to nail her best friend :devil: Haha

That's how I dealt with it :dunno:

msommers
01-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by adidas

u dont say nothing, just f*ck and chuck...thats the only thing she is good for at that point!

X2

Get her drunk, it'll happen :D

Xtrema
01-31-2007, 02:31 PM
just fuck it, seriously

That's the point. :D

[GaGe]
01-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by canadiandaytona
at least your not the other guy..:thumbsup:

:werd:

HybridTheory
01-31-2007, 02:46 PM
I've come to the conclusion that girls are bitches and guys are stupid. Girls are bitches that take advantage of guys' stupidity.

snowboard
01-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by HybridTheory
I've come to the conclusion that girls are bitches and guys are stupid. Girls are bitches that take advantage of guys' stupidity.

i'll openly admit to that.
welcome to the last 3 months of my life.
i just feel bad, cause i'm stupid and want to kill my ex's new "freind", but its not his fault.
fuckin girls eh? haha

i guess thats why someone decided "hey maybe if i smoke this nice smelling plant it will make me forget about whores" :)

rage2
01-31-2007, 02:57 PM
ive gotten it plenty
and no not coming out

You tell her "lets fuck". Worse case scenario, u don't bang her. Best case scenario, whores love agressive guys, and you bang her. Find out where she hates taking your load, and shoot it there on purpose. Then rub it in... even if it's her eyes. Then raise your hands up in the air like you just scored a game winning field goal at superbowl, and yell out at the top of your lungs... "gotcha bitch". Touchdown celebration dancing is optional. I'm asian, I can't dance, thus I feel it's optional.

Bitches like that are for sport fucking. Tap that shit if you can and move on. At least get something out of it. And by something I don't mean herpes :rofl:.

HoisinSauce
01-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by rage2

You tell her "lets fuck". Worse case scenario, u don't bang her. Best case scenario, whores love agressive guys, and you bang her. Find out where she hates taking your load, and shoot it there on purpose. Then rub it in... even if it's her eyes. Then raise your hands up in the air like you just scored a game winning field goal at superbowl, and yell out at the top of your lungs... "gotcha bitch". Touchdown celebration dancing is optional. I'm asian, I can't dance, thus I feel it's optional.

Bitches like that are for sport fucking. Tap that shit if you can and move on. At least get something out of it. And by something I don't mean herpes :rofl:.

:clap: :clap:

EnRich
01-31-2007, 03:05 PM

your a genious.

Lo)2enz0
01-31-2007, 05:55 PM
LOL well put, couldn't have said it better

adam c
01-31-2007, 06:41 PM
lol thats some good advice.. i think ill call her now

BerserkerCatSplat
01-31-2007, 06:55 PM
You also have to set some goals for yourself. See if you can manage to blow your load in her ear.

DC2Legend
01-31-2007, 07:11 PM
for fun, find the hoes

but obviously dont mix up hoes with girlfriend, cause ul screw urself over and people will laugh at u, cause they all probably fuked ur girlfriend at some point.

max_boost
01-31-2007, 07:19 PM

Bitches like that are for sport fucking. Tap that shit if you can and move on. At least get something out of it. And by something I don't mean herpes :rofl:. Holy fuck rage2. You are one hardcore motherfucker indeed.

There should be a section dedicated to 'Ask Rage' since he knows everything. :rofl:

MrPid
01-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Buck up buckaroo!

Move on. It's done. She's not the one for you - quit wasting your valuable time and energy on something that isn't going to bring you anything but grief and heartache.

If you do tap it, mind fuck her and scorn her before you leave. When you're coming, scream out some other girls name. Then don't dwindle, get up and leave right away but not before telling her she's too loose and sloppy for you, the experience was akin to throwing a pickle down a hallway, and you regret wasting your time with her but think you better get to the clinic to get checked because you have a funny itch...

Have Fun...

Lex350
01-31-2007, 08:32 PM
ive gotten it plenty
and no not coming out

you tap it and move on.

Ben
01-31-2007, 09:04 PM
How old is she/you?

I have found that over the years, the younger girls, arn't where it's at. Sure, there's something about "breaking the bank" on a nice fresh outta high school girl, but once you get passed that, its like Uncle rage pointed out, a sport fuck.

I've moved onto older women, I'm not talking grandma here, but as a 23 year old seeing a 27 year old, holy fuck what a difference. No mind games, no drama, no bull-shit. Fuck I hate that stuff. Good talks, common interests, and she's got her act together. Plus she actually knows what she's doing ;)

Way I see it, if she's going to fuck with you like that, return the favor. She's damaged goods, make sure you know that, and make sure you stamp that package damaged, and by stamp I mean mushroom stamp and by damaged I mean will need conditioner the next day for sure to get it out of her hair.

Cheers!

Whitetiger
02-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by carter_prelude
finally comin out of the closet eh... :thumbsdow

Police
02-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Remember this: ALL sluts LIE, thats a fact.:zzz:

Kamen
02-01-2007, 02:47 AM
rage2 FTW! Best post evarrrr :bigpimp:

Fuck 'n Chuck boy. Simple!

doanashk
02-03-2007, 07:47 PM
And everyone wonders where all the girls are on here!!!

Ha Ha..... but i do agree if she's being a scandalous hoe bag then treat her as such... girls like that only get away with acting like the whores they realy are when you let them. Man up son! Now go get it and stop complaining about it on beyond. Rule number 1 don't put the dirty pussy on a pedastol!! MA HA

adam c
02-05-2007, 06:56 PM
haha shit.. she stayed over at my house last night.. got some play.. woke up to a bj and got some pussy for lunch

van
02-06-2007, 08:59 AM
they're just pointless..

fuck sakes

just fuck it, seriously

haha shit.. she stayed over at my house last night.. got some play.. woke up to a bj and got some pussy for lunch

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hopefully we don't have to hear you whining about girls for awhile.

MrPid
02-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by defekt1

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hopefully we don't have to hear you whining about girls for awhile. :werd:

adam c
02-07-2007, 12:03 AM
ah give it 6 months and ill post another one

Kaos
02-07-2007, 12:07 AM

Sounds like you got used and abused.
She doesn't want commitment?!?!?! Get the fuck outta here!
Well, now, thats my kinda girl!! :poosie: :rofl:

adam c
02-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

Sounds like you got used and abused.
She doesn't want commitment?!?!?! Get the fuck outta here!
Well, now, thats my kinda girl!! :poosie: :rofl:

i actually didn't know she was so horny.. it was kinda fun actually. left work for lunch, picked her up, went to my house, got some pussay and then went back to work

rage2
02-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Chicks are hornier than guys, they just try and hide it. I thought everyone knew that?

Thats like the first thing buh_buh taught me in pimp school 101.

adam c
02-07-2007, 04:00 PM
my last gf was only really horny when she was on her period.. which sucked

rage2
02-07-2007, 04:05 PM
my last gf was only really horny when she was on her period.. which sucked
That also applies to all chicks. Nothing dark towels and a hot shower won't fix!

adam c
02-07-2007, 04:10 PM
hm i should attend this class

msommers
02-07-2007, 06:56 PM

That also applies to all chicks. Nothing dark towels and a hot shower won't fix!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Rage you sound like the kind of guy who has his red-wings

M_K_3
02-07-2007, 09:57 PM
need a hug? lmk pm me lol

Kona9
02-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by M_K_3
need a hug? lmk pm me lol

:confused: :confused: :barf:

eb0i
02-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by msommers

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Rage you sound like the kind of guy who has his red-wings

I think he has all his badges. But hell from reading his "sex posts" I am willing to bet that he has even made up new badges!:bigpimp:

M_K_3
02-07-2007, 10:29 PM
i was kidding lol.... hahaha :nut:

Kona9
02-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

I think he has all his badges. But hell from reading his "sex posts" I am willing to bet that he has even made up new badges!:bigpimp:

I'm hoping the GREEN belt isn't in his collection!:thumbsdow