PDA

View Full Version : F.S. 92 Civic SI

Sparx
02-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Hi everybody, as the title says i have a 1992 Honda Civic SI with ~ 250xxxkms on it. I say ~ because i swapped out my stock cluster for an SiR cluster that was gonna match my gsr motor i was supposed to put in. Any how she's DSM purple in colour. Has power mirrors, power sunroof (no leaks!), a newer heater blower just installed 3 weeks ago and a rebuilt distributor about 2500kms ago.

Cosmetics:
-VIS OEM Style Carbon Fibre Hood w/ Sparco hood pins
-Spoon Style Carbon Fibre Duckbill Spoiler
-Jun Front Lip (Unpainted)
-"Type-R" Rear Lip
-6000K H.I.D's (Not sure what company, bought from a friend)
-Amber Tinted Corner Lights

*Edit* Interior:
-Clarion Head Unit
-Alpine Type-S 6.5" SPeakers
-Momo Steering Wheel
-Momo Shift Knob
-Momo E-brake Handle

Rollers/Suspension:
-Megan Racing Front Upper Strut Bar
-Eibach Lowering Springs
-CRX Wheels on Michelin Artic Alpin Winter Tires

Engine/Exaust:
-Cold Air Intake
-Integra GSR Fuel Injectors
-Lightspeed Header
-Full 2.25" piping into a Magnaflow mirror finish cat, then into a Greddy Sp2 Catback Exhaust

The Bad:
As do alot of the civics of this year she has rear quarter panel rust on both sides of the car. Front passenger fender has some paint chipped out of it. And your other nicks and nacks that come from daily driving. She also does burn a bit of oil.

The only reason i'm selling my baby is because my parents ar basicly forcing me to. It was either sell your car or sell your car (they think i'm some crazy street racer or something i guess). In any event she's been good to me let her go to a good home. I'm posting the price at $5000 Obo.

Also these pictures are kind of old, they're before the carbon fibre hood, and the wheels pictured are already sold. But they still give you a pretty accurate idea. Thanks alot everybody.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/MisturATL/Civic1.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/MisturATL/MyBaby2.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/MisturATL/MyBaby-1.jpg

IntegraG2
02-02-2007, 05:45 PM
already selling the car you bought from seb?...let me know if you are willing to part anything out............good luck with the sale

Sparx
02-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Beleive me i didn't want to let her go. But like i said not really my choice. What were you interested in? PM me

naheed187
02-02-2007, 07:02 PM
does this mean i still have to watch out for summer?

carter_prelude
02-02-2007, 10:11 PM
this car is PIMP i went for a drive in it with seb when he owned it, I was gonna buy it but I could sell my 240sx in time...Im interested in it by the way ;) im lookin at a few right now tho :thumbsup:

Sparx
02-03-2007, 06:59 AM
Thanks. She's a pretty sweet car indeed. Exhaust note is deeper than when seb had it because of the magnaflow cat. Also i'm willing to accept trades + cash on my part for DC Integras, 2G Talons/Eclipses, and some S14's Thanks all.

*Edit*
Also being that there's a bit of interest in the car as a whole, car will not be parted out right now. Sorry guys.

carter_prelude
02-03-2007, 10:44 AM
can you get some recent pics of it?
did you fix any of the rust or anything?

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Aw, that sucks man, I loved the look of that car... I've seen this while he's owned it, it's a sick well taken care of car. (barring the oil/daily driving)

If you DO part... i'll trade for the spoiler + cash ;)

Darkane
02-03-2007, 11:26 AM
If you do part, i'm interested in the CF hood. Thanks

Sparx
02-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by carter_prelude
can you get some recent pics of it?
did you fix any of the rust or anything?

I was going to a buddies of mine to take some pics today and see if we could load them onto his computer. As for the rust no i never got to fix it. that was going to be done this month before i got screwed.

d.maczko
02-03-2007, 12:28 PM
oh man, my old civic, looks like you've taken good care of it,

bump for my old EH3

new owner wont be dissappointed :thumbsup:

carter_prelude
02-03-2007, 12:32 PM
^ lol might as well name this car after that prelude girl in the ask leo section lol...its been around to 3 members now lol...possibly 4?

Sparx
02-03-2007, 01:11 PM
lol nickname my car ludegirl hahahahaha. Nah my baby's better than that clean inside and out lmao

carter_prelude
02-03-2007, 01:14 PM
:rofl: :rofl: yea its ALOT cleaner than ludegirl lol

do you still have the GSR motor??? or did you not get one yet? im just asking cuz you said the gauges were changed to match your motor...

Sparx
02-03-2007, 01:23 PM
i swapped out my stock cluster for an SiR cluster that was gonna match my gsr motor i was supposed to put in

No i had to bail on it because of me selling my car. But anyone whos interested in this motor let me know i can still hook u up.

carter_prelude
02-03-2007, 01:29 PM
alright could you PM me details on the motor? or post em here, would it be possible to get the swap dont before i buy the car? I'd give you say, the money for half the car and show you proof of the other half? something like that? i want everything done before i buy it, it'll be my daily driver and i need some wheels right now

Sparx
02-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Bizzump

78si
02-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Does Kile know your not buying his engine?

projekz
02-04-2007, 01:23 PM
My old EG...Damn...it does get around...looks like it spends more time in the Marketplace than on the road.:rofl:

Sparx
02-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by 78si
Does Kile know your not buying his engine?

No worries Darren, i put up a pretty articulate argument with my parents about why i SHOULDN'T sell my car. So i'll still be seeing you this weekend for that GSR motor :D

Thanks for your interest everybody but Candi(that's what i named her lol) is staying home with me.