PDA

View Full Version : Help edmonton guys...help asap please

TomTom
07-20-2002, 01:20 PM
im going to edmonton tonight and i have heard so much about people having there cars towed back to calgary from up there , what am i not allowed to have? are some lights against the law to use? does the car have to be a certin height? i really dont want to get pulled over and towed cause my car dosnt meet the laws up there any input would help.

Tuner1
07-20-2002, 02:16 PM
The Highway Traffic Act covers the whole province of Alberta. Edmonton is no different to Calgary, but maybe their local police are less tolerant of illegal mods. My car is modded but legal :)

Rob

TomTom
07-20-2002, 02:21 PM
how do i know what is not legal? i really dont know if im going to get screwed over by going up there.

Redlyne_Celica
07-20-2002, 11:23 PM
Well I haven't had any problems with my car now even with the kit on and I am 3 1/2 inches off the ground. 2 inch suspension drop + kit.

I haven't even been blinked at with my tint, clear corners or anything. Tho I've never been out to the street scene at night, that may be why.

2000impreza
07-20-2002, 11:31 PM
i replied over at the other board. anyways you shouldn't have much problems. i have heard of cops giving out tickets for altezza lights. other than that you should be fine. just don't do anything stupid and the cops won't pull you over.