PDA

View Full Version : reputable shop

doom26464
02-05-2007, 04:09 PM
since red deer doesn't have a forum though i would post here(creations is partically dead from what I understand anyways) Anyways got a 57 trim ct-26 on order and now have some decent cash saved up for my supra. So the car is sitting in my garage in stettler(45 min east of red deer) it currently has a spun rod bearing aka famous 7m-gte rod knock. The car just had all new gaskets, seals, head, cams, hg with ARP done last year. So now I guess I need to have the bottom end done . I dunno if I want to pay a shop in stettler here to take the engine out and then send it to the local machine shop in town. 7m is sort of a touchy engine from what I have heard and would rather have some one with good experince with it rebuild it for me. Now does anyone know of a rebutable shop in red deer that would fix my car for me with good price and quality work?? Also I wouldn't mind have a mhg done but I would need a good machine shop to do that from what i have heard(decking the block and head to the right RA) so if anyone wants to throw some idea or opions out there feel free......also I can't do the engine myself, no space, no time.

Also would there be a shop cabale of doing a 1jz swap or is that going to cost me more in the long run???

thnx alot guy

brett M.

Jynx
02-05-2007, 04:18 PM
talk to Phil at downtown husky. Does excellent work with fair prices. Very experienced.