PDA

View Full Version : Paint ballin Pussy

4CylFiero
05-25-2003, 02:29 AM
My bubby was cruising tonight buy eau claire and he got paintballed by a group of hookers, that can't be good for business.

Kaos
05-25-2003, 03:42 AM
Hookers? Why? was he harassing them?
I know tons of ppl who harrass those hookers.

Superesc
05-25-2003, 03:47 AM
Woo When was this??? A bunch of us was down there tonite too.

4CylFiero
05-25-2003, 11:55 AM
No idea, no further information was disclosed to me, I was just told they got attacked by paintballs for no reason, however i bet they did a few driver bys that will teach them.

At about 1 P.M. apparently they were all in fur, i mean honestly what do you do after they attack it not like you can jump out an mess them up. They'll bleed there STD's on you.

bksze
05-25-2003, 12:31 PM
haahahahaha that's wicked, them hookers are mean bitches, when i was younger, we drove by and egged them hookers, one of them actually picked up a rock and threw it back at us, pretty good arm too

boi-alien
05-25-2003, 12:35 PM
hahaha my friend a while ago took his vid cam and started filming them. one hooker threw her coffee at his car

BigShow
05-25-2003, 01:20 PM
I hope the hookers fucked up your friends car! They all have fucked up habits & lifestyles that there trying to survive with and your buddy was probably harassing them to begin with...

sexualbanana
05-25-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by BigShow
I hope the hookers fucked up your friends car! They all have fucked up habits & lifestyles that there trying to survive with and your buddy was probably harassing them to begin with...

i know what ur getting at, and it's true. they alread have enough shit to put up with.

but u kinda make it sound like u condone their work.

p.s. being a hooker is legal in canada (or alberta, i can't remember) but it's illegal to pick one up

BigShow
05-25-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

i know what ur getting at, and it's true. they alread have enough shit to put up with.

but u kinda make it sound like u condone their work.

p.s. being a hooker is legal in canada (or alberta, i can't remember) but it's illegal to pick one up

I can understand that they are there to make money, I look down on the people that "use they're services" rather than the prostitutes themselves... I'm sure there not happy about standing on the street corners, let alone being harassed by people. I don't blame them for wanting to paintball these people.

Seanith
05-25-2003, 08:58 PM
those hookers play for keeps yo

XylathaneGTR
05-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
those hookers play for keeps yo
hahahahahaha...Funny :D
This one time, my gf's dad was telling me that a while back, Just when he bought his trans am (like, 2 weeks after he got it) they threw like fistfulls of pennies at these hookers...Later, when they got back to their car (they parked it and went somewhere) Mirrors smashed off, all windows smahsed up, and the hood looked like someone danced on it with stiletto's.

Them hookers is mean...

CRXguy
05-25-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
Woo When was this??? A bunch of us was down there tonite too.

I didn't see any when I got there, or when we left either. :D

DonJuan
05-26-2003, 12:27 PM
Ha ha! I went to Crescent Heights and me and my buddies used to go flip the pennies at the hookers and this one chick grabbed a rock and chucked it and nailed my buddy in the head! It was some good aim!! My buddy later became a 5.0 owner.

RiceCake
05-27-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy

I didn't see any when I got there, or when we left either. :D

That's cuz they all dissapearred into a mysterious shaggin waggon!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :poosie: