PDA

View Full Version : moron in a silver 4th gen lude

boi-alien
05-25-2003, 04:37 AM
driving downtown today on macleod. this idiot in a silver 4th gen lude with clear tails revs his shit beside me while we're at the stop light. we're in heavy traffic, we're not even at the front of the line. anyways without a warning no signal no nothing, i had to slam on my brakes so hard to avoid him, he cuts into my lane nearly smashing me to bits. then he goes and cuts a bunch of other people off in a similar fashion. then he goes to pull up next to my friend and says "i want to run your car".... my buddy replies "learn how to drive first you moron" after the short exchange he peels out and turns left nearling nailing another driver...

what a fucking idiot... :guns: :guns:

bosa
05-25-2003, 10:17 AM
I hate drivers like that. Drivers in Calgary are so ignorant on the road.

Its actually a proven fact- Calgary has the worst drivers in Canada. :banghead:

lammer
05-25-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by bosa

good job! apply at global news, you dont even drive but you knwo the proven facts. they need more people like you at Global.

bosa
05-25-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by lammer

good job! apply at global news, you dont even drive but you knwo the proven facts. they need more people like you at Global.

You dont need a car to see that most of Calgarys drivers are retards on the road..

bksze
05-25-2003, 12:33 PM

you might want to get outta the city and spend some time in van or toronto before you make that statement

calgary's actually pretty good compared to these cities, thanks in part to the tough penalties imposed on traffic infractions

SJC
05-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Having lived in vancouver for 18 years, and now in calgary for 4, I can say that each city has it's "issues" in respect to the drivers - but the one thing that most calgarians could really use is training on how to merge! Granted, some of it is our high-on-crack engineers designing entrances and exits within 500m of each other, but holy geez have I witnessed some close calls at freeway speeds...

V_boy
05-26-2003, 04:52 PM
I have to agree with sjc, calgarians need to learn how to merge.

Roadrage
05-26-2003, 05:37 PM
Merge? What's that?

AccordTypeR
05-26-2003, 05:44 PM
Have you ever been to montreal? Those people are fuckin mainiacs

Kaos
05-27-2003, 01:31 AM
Here in Van, not many ppl care about posted speeding marks.
Just off of marine drive is 50km/h and ppl are going 80....
and not only are the lanes very narrow, they're alot of cars parked on the side of the road =(

I like it here because they have reflectors on the road hahaha

GTS Jeff
05-27-2003, 01:33 AM

Its actually a proven fact- Calgary has the worst drivers in Canada. :banghead: shut up. u are 13 and u dont drive. dont talk like u do.

RiceCake
05-27-2003, 02:36 AM
Calgary has its fair share of retarded drivers... but citizens of Calgary need to figure out the difference between MERGE and YEILD.

There have been numerous occasions when I have been taken out by people taking yeild signs as a merge lane and having to come to a complete stop for a yeild sign :(

mwmhong
05-27-2003, 08:39 AM

LOL @ 'proven fact' :rofl:

You dont need a car to see that most of Calgarys drivers are retards on the road..

'most of Calgary drivers' means greater than 50%.
So, every second driver you come across is a 'retard on the road.'

Is this another 'proven fact'? :D

gatts
05-27-2003, 09:11 AM
You want bad drivers? Come to Edmonton. I dare you to drive through Chinatown...

They even say Edmonton has the most dangerous drivers in Canada! Go Edmonton!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1035753975109_27/?hub=TopStories

GTS Jeff
05-27-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by gatts
You want bad drivers? Come to Edmonton. I dare you to drive through Chinatown...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1035753975109_27/?hub=TopStories well driving on the road leading into chinatown i go pass by the bum shelter. sometimes the bums will run out in front of my car and lie on the ground....:dunno:

littledan
05-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
well driving on the road leading into chinatown i go pass by the bum shelter. sometimes the bums will run out in front of my car and lie on the ground....:dunno:

ha ha... i've had that happen!! are you talking about the one between 101 and 97??

lammer
05-27-2003, 11:09 AM

shut up. So i dont need the play the game of soccer to find out its fun?

Just because everyone is all sweating and panting for air when i watch them. Does it mean I will not have fun because soccer makes you tired? you a freaking tool kid.

szw
05-27-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

I like it here because they have reflectors on the road hahaha

those reflectors own painted lines!

GTS Jeff
05-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by littledan

ha ha... i've had that happen!! are you talking about the one between 101 and 97?? yep thats the one. damn hobos

hjr
05-27-2003, 01:16 PM
its true, Edmonton has the most accidents per capita in canada. Believe it or not, calgary was one of the lowest.

Speed_RaSiR
05-27-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien
driving downtown today on macleod. this idiot in a silver 4th gen lude with clear tails revs his shit beside me while we're at the stop light. we're in heavy traffic, we're not even at the front of the line. anyways without a warning no signal no nothing, i had to slam on my brakes so hard to avoid him, he cuts into my lane nearly smashing me to bits. then he goes and cuts a bunch of other people off in a similar fashion. then he goes to pull up next to my friend and says "i want to run your car".... my buddy replies "learn how to drive first you moron" after the short exchange he peels out and turns left nearling nailing another driver...

what a fucking idiot... :guns: :guns:

Ricer homos:banghead:

hinggu
05-27-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by gatts
You want bad drivers? Come to Edmonton. I [B]dare you to drive through Chinatown...

When I went to edmonton last year it was crazy!! almost got hit by like 4 people in the span of 1/2 hour. I think Edmonton has worse drivers than cowtown.

RiceCake
05-27-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
well driving on the road leading into chinatown i go pass by the bum shelter. sometimes the bums will run out in front of my car and lie on the ground....:dunno:

Haha drunk indians near SAIT jumped in front of my Pontiac trying to pull that scam off too... Funny how the other guy yanked his buddy of the ground and says, hey does it look like this guy has money???:confused: :dunno: :rofl: