PDA

View Full Version : Night sweats

codo
02-08-2007, 06:22 PM
So It's been getting progressively frequent, I'll wake up in the night sweating perfusely, and now I've decided to find out what may be the cause of this. My reliable resource, 'About' told me that a possibility of this is, menopause so I'm pretty sure I have menopause. Other possibilities include HIV, tuberculosis, Diabetes Insipidus, and the consumption of alcohols, drugs, or spicy foods.

So the only thing that makes any sense is menopause.

Anyone actually know why this may be, I havent had drugs,spicy foods or alchol for a week so I don't think that is it. Or wether I shouldn't care about this at all and it's not a bad thing.

sputnik
02-08-2007, 06:24 PM
PWNED!

:rofl:

dezinr
02-08-2007, 07:13 PM
check for pneumonia....night sweats are a symptom

Rockski
02-08-2007, 07:16 PM
did you recently quit smoking, or quit getting high, or slow down on drinking? ive found that when i do any of the above i wake up in a cold sweat

codo
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Rockski
did you recently quit smoking, or quit getting high, or slow down on drinking? ive found that when i do any of the above i wake up in a cold sweat

Well I haven't got stoned in a week but it was happening beore that for maybe a week, although I havent had a beer in two weeks, which is really weird for me.

Supa Dexta
02-08-2007, 08:15 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!!!

...its eating at you, they're onto you, no telling how much longer before they catch you......

:rofl:

Rockski
02-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by codo

Well I haven't got stoned in a week but it was happening beore that for maybe a week, although I havent had a beer in two weeks, which is really weird for me.

hmm, see the high thing for me happened when i went from heavy smoking to cold turkey, same as cigs

alcohol isnt just shakes and cold sweat for me too, its a total mind fuck if i dont have any booze in my system

FlamingC19
02-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Maybe you have to many blankets on your bed :dunno:

Hoey
02-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by scotty_69
Maybe you have to many blankets on your bed :dunno: :rofl:

adam c
02-08-2007, 10:02 PM
turn down the heat in ur house?

menopause? how old are u?
are u even female?

Rockski
02-08-2007, 10:04 PM
if he was female it would be woman o stop, mayby this is the first actual case of MEN opause

~Leah~
02-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Rockski
if he was female it would be woman o stop, mayby this is the first actual case of MEN opause

All of women's problems start with men.

My boyfriend sweats too... where is a rad in comparison to your bed? It has been cooler the past couple weeks... and where do you live? House? Apartment building?

CivicTunr
02-08-2007, 11:02 PM
night terrors?

cobras lol :rofl:

adam c
02-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by CivicTunr
night terrors?

cobras lol :rofl:

"get the motherfucking snakes out of the motherfucking bed"

Darkane
02-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Men get Anopause I believe.. Or more comonly Mid life crisis. Time to buy a Vette! :D

adam c
02-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Darkane
Men get Anopause I believe.. Or more comonly Mid life crisis. Time to buy a Vette! :D

ha my dad did that

fuck such a nice car

codo
02-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by adam c
turn down the heat in ur house?

menopause? how old are u?
are u even female?

The menopause thing was a joke, but the heat in the house I like to keep it cold at night so I doubt it's that. I think I may just wing it and hopefully it will go away.

krisopotamus
02-15-2007, 02:15 PM
I've had the same problems ever since moving to calgary. Don't know why....it was like almost all the time but lately it just happened once in the last 2 weeks.

I've also been sick that whole time so maybe that was it