PDA

View Full Version : Why ppl believe americans are stupid

adidas
02-09-2007, 01:10 AM
http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gSfSsCpR/Why_People_Believe_Americans_Are_Stupid

This is one heck of a video, make sure you watch it till the end.

anarchy
02-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Haha Hilarious
I love the map that has France and Iran where Australia is hahaha

Isaiah
02-09-2007, 01:57 AM
How many sides does a triangle have?

There's your dead giveaway.

st184
02-09-2007, 01:58 AM
They could do the same in canada.

HIDStop
02-09-2007, 02:10 AM
"Okay...I'm a little mixed up between the palestinians and the israelis. Okay..Which one is throwing the rocks??"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
02-09-2007, 02:23 AM
Holy shit hes at California Hollywood too hahaha I recognize the Kodak theatre

holy crap the answers r priceless!!!

"how many world wars r there?" "3" ..well hes going to be true if all the tension keeps happening.

"star wars is a true or false event?" "true!" hahahaha

asking texas about agreeing with bush is already inaccurate. :rofl: :rofl:

Xtrema
02-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Same shtick as Rick Mercer. You ask enough people, there'll be dumb ones. Put them all back to back in 1 segment and the whole population seems dumb.

im2fst4u
02-09-2007, 12:04 PM
"were we even in the Vietnam war?" NICE!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

adam c
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
there were a few questions i didnt know

but some of them .. wow

streetarab
02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow true, if you ask enough people and put the dumb ones back to back the whole country will look stupid, but some of that shit was unreal, TRIangle? is that too hard a concept for some people?

although i would like to see this go down in some other countries

Hakkola
02-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Yeah, but in comparison to other countries when asking about world events Americans will likely do worse than others, because their school system doesn't really teach anything about the world, they mostly learn about the US.

One of the army guys I knew in Finland did some U.N. work, there was an American, he asked where the guy was from and he said Finland, the American asked, What state is that?? :rofl: :rofl:

Anybody watch american idol the other day? "what country is he from, French" No, he's British. "Tell him to go back to British." :rofl: :rofl:

The average canadian knows more about foreign countries than american.

hjr
02-09-2007, 03:02 PM
its not really fair. they stand out there for hours at a time asking questions then edit it so it seems like everyone they talk to is a moron, rather than the minority. the same could be done for any country anywhere

R!zz0
02-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by hjr
its not really fair. they stand out there for hours at a time asking questions then edit it so it seems like everyone they talk to is a moron, rather than the minority. the same could be done for any country anywhere

Do you believe that there are 10 eiffel towers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaY8wzwxWTc

msommers
02-09-2007, 05:28 PM
That one black guy looked like a bum off the street, the one naming countries to invade. I think he was just naming countries that came to his mind!

Originally posted by R!zz0

Do you believe that there are 10 eiffel towers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaY8wzwxWTc

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Not one doubt in my mind....we'll fail"

ImportBella
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Wow some people are so ignorant, but I didn't know all the answers either... so :dunno: :whocares:

Mad$ella
02-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Yeah they are stupid! but that is what canadians should think anyways!And it would be also funny if they/;whomever asked what eh means!

rinny
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
I think its hilarious, and illustrates how my (american) instructor was saying today how the americans are so ignorant. It also seems the further south you go, the more increasingly ignorant they get. Its true that this was not completely fair, as they very well could have cut out the smart answers. I had no problem answering any of those questions, at least to a relatively close answer.

l/l/rX
02-09-2007, 09:38 PM
"the fellow with the turbin thing, i call it a diaper head"
that was harsh.

why would they guess that the "west bank" is in new york? wouldnt a logical guess be somewhere on the west coast?

Oldskool
02-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by st184
They could do the same in canada.

very true, no matter where you go, there are gonna be some retards

The Cosworth
02-09-2007, 10:31 PM
"some people dont even believe that happened, they think it was re-incarnated in arizona." - American on the moon landing

How many ww's have there been? 3???

Yasser Arifat... president of Al Queida

Holy SHIT :eek:

funkedelic
02-09-2007, 10:41 PM
well fuck look at their president
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/36/25/52/18469590.jpg

streetarab
02-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Mad$ella
Yeah they are stupid! but that is what canadians should think anyways!And it would be also funny if they/;whomever asked what eh means!
mad$ella's back?!