PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1984 BMW 325i

BigBadVlad
02-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Well for a number of reasons I'm gonna try to sell my little old 3...

$2900
1984 BMW 325e
199,000KM
87 325I motor with 5 speed
M3 springs currently under the car so it's a little bit higher off the ground than my previous pics
MSDS Headers, Stromung muffler, K&N cone, recent new water pump and timing belt, new battery. Rear sub-frame bushings were done about a couple years ago as well as rewelding of the shift assembly.
Euro smiley projector headlights are currently on the car.

Engine runs stong, still got some get up and go no problems there. The car still looks pretty nice from the outside, little bit of rust showing under the paint on the bottom rear corners of the doors but overall the paint and body are still pretty good.
She doesn't blow blue or leak oil

The Bad:
Drivers seat has a rip in the bottom (not side bolster)
Dash has cracks
Windshield has got some what I call minor chips and a crack, I'm not spending the money a new windshied for the minor chips and cracks and I don't think most people would either.
Heater blower needs replacement, I have one though, not hard to change :)
Hood release cable doesn't work anymore, have a spare though not too hard to do either :)

Here's a pretty good idea of what the car looks like right now, minus the rear apron and a black chin skirt on the front and maybe about an 1 to 1.5 inches higher off the ground:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/mholemar/7a99427d.jpg

The nice Racing Dynamics front skirt and rear apron that used to be on it are no longer on the car. Currently the front has got a factory black front chin with the brake cooling ducts. I have a Zender front spoiler that I got at pick-n-pull but it needs to be repainted, currently it's white and needs paint. Looks like this:
http://www.carshine.com.au/Pictures/BMW/BMW%20E30%20Bodykit%20Kit%20Front%20to%2088%20Zender%20View.jpg

BigBadVlad
02-10-2007, 11:11 AM
bump-o-the-day

Master Yojimbo
02-11-2007, 02:30 PM
Bump for an E30!

How many km's on the b25?
and how did you manage to find a zender front in a junker?!

BigBadVlad
02-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Just under 200,000KM and it runs great and I got the Zender through persistence:D Repeated trolling of the yards and that time I was lucky.... broke 2 screwdriver bits getting one rusted screw off:banghead:

I may be parting out some E30 stuff soon:
The Zender front spoiler
Euro Smilies with city light and the headlight buckets to go with them, no highs though.
Bentley E30 Manual
Heater Fan w/ cover