PDA

View Full Version : How do you make a girl like you?

LIKE2DRIVE
02-09-2007, 10:23 PM
There's this girl at work I'm really into. How should I approach this? :dunno:

finboy
02-09-2007, 10:25 PM
http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/images/museum/chloroform-bottle.jpg

LuxCars
02-09-2007, 10:26 PM
show her your cocknballs

sr20dets13
02-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars
show her your cocknballs

lol yesss do that!:rofl:

funkedelic
02-09-2007, 10:27 PM
the honest truth, treat her like shit and pretend shes not there and theyll notice you. trust me. and if it dosent work try something eles
:thumbsup:

Fado
02-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Rohypnol.

Isaiah
02-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

No wait...please allow me to field this one.

As the resident e-mack here on beyond.ca I must help out a fellow user who has questions on how to attract members of the opposite sex...

A pheromone works by triggering certain scent receptors in the "preys" nasal cavity. Thereby triggering certain responses that SHOULD lead favourably to you "getting some" Now herein lies the dilemma. As certain phromones are KNOWN to make females swoon, and "melt in your hands not in your mouth"...Others are just snake oil that are sold under the guise of ones that work in order to lighten your wallet and make some "scientists" some money.

As everyone has different a chemical make up it is hard to perfectly dial in the chemicals to make these "love potions" work. Having said that...there is ONE that has NEVER failed me ever...and the name of it is...

Chloroform. And there you have it...It's like Amex...you should never leave home without it.

There you have it.

:closed:

hoppy2018
02-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by funkedelic
the honest truth, treat her like shit and pretend shes not there and theyll notice you. trust me. and if it dosent work try something eles

Its true, for some reason girls like being treated like shit:confused:

Dj_Stylz
02-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Spy on her and then do what LuxCars said.

adam c
02-09-2007, 10:31 PM
its not that they like being treated like crap

its because u ignore them and it makes them want to be noticed

R!zz0
02-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Just go up to her and say "excuse me, does your boyfriend work for Calgary health region'?

She'll be like "I don't have a boyfriend"

Then you stick your hand out and say "Awesome, Hi, i'm like2drive" She'll laugh and guess what...You broke the ice. Ask her out for a drink then.

ps...if she has a sister then introduce me ;)

jdm_jspec
02-09-2007, 10:37 PM
^^^haha thats sounds like a awesome plan
+1 for that

jdm_jspec
02-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by finboy
http://www.medicine.manchester.ac.uk/images/museum/chloroform-bottle.jpg

meh and if nothing else works...^^:rolleyes:

LEB MAFIA
02-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Yo keep the tips commin

How bout that cologne sexual:bigpimp:

jdm_jspec
02-09-2007, 10:41 PM
haha i have that cologne, actaully.....if i think about it
i got lucky when i wore it sometimes.:poosie:

LEB MAFIA
02-09-2007, 10:43 PM
thanks bro wats the full name and how much is it???

its suppose to release sum shit from ur body and make you appeal to the chicks

jdm_jspec
02-09-2007, 10:48 PM
i think that is just the name, sexual.
umm i dont remmeber got it as a gift from one of my friends haha i think its around 80$

schocker
Originally posted by Isaiah

There you have it.

:closed:
Yes I believe EK, if anyoue would know.

LEB MAFIA
I just found this for evryone ;)

http://becomeaplayer.com/playercologne.htm

Melinda
02-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by funkedelic

Originally posted by hoppy2018

Originally posted by adam c
its not that they like being treated like crap

its because u ignore them and it makes them want to be noticed

It's not that girls like to be ignored or treated badly, but they don't want some overpowering suck up who hangs on their every word either. It makes men seem totally spineless. If you have a bit of an attitude towards them and the world around you, it adds a bit of the cocky persona. If kept within reason (ie: don't become a total asshole) it works really well with getting a girl's attention.

No woman wants to date an uber mushy spineless pushover. Girls like to feel protected and safe, like their man would stick up for them if a situation arose. If you're too sensitive or too mushy, women dont get that feeling from you and you will rank somewhere around the level of the "gay best friend".

rage2
02-10-2007, 01:09 AM
Give her a special gift. "Dick in a box". Works everytime.

civickid_21
02-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by rage2
Its true

Zephyr
02-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by rage2

1dmVU08zVpA

luv2xler8
02-10-2007, 01:25 AM
you dont u just try to get along with her first

3G
02-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by LEB MAFIA
thanks bro wats the full name and how much is it???

its suppose to release sum shit from ur body and make you appeal to the chicks

try code black, i get noticed by girls more when I wear it than with sexual

black_radiation
02-10-2007, 01:36 AM
EK 2.0's love potion will go better if you introduce it with "Hey... does this rag smell like chloroform to you" Whammy... your in buddy, pictures are a plus :thumbsup:

carter_prelude
02-10-2007, 01:40 AM
^:rofl:

grrrouch
02-10-2007, 01:43 AM
your a fuckin fag was the first thing that popped into your head was "make beyond post?" what kind of help are a bunch of comp0lete strangers on the internet going to help you at getting this girl at your work? Actually think for yourself and relize what this girl wants. dont rely on other people for finding what you wanna bone, giver hell and get what you have to get done!

Darkane
02-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

It's not that girls like to be ignored or treated badly, but they don't want some overpowering suck up who hangs on their every word either. It makes men seem totally spineless. If you have a bit of an attitude towards them and the world around you, it adds a bit of the cocky persona. If kept within reason (ie: don't become a total asshole) it works really well with getting a girl's attention.

No woman wants to date an uber mushy spineless pushover. Girls like to feel protected and safe, like their man would stick up for them if a situation arose. If you're too sensitive or too mushy, women dont get that feeling from you and you will rank somewhere around the level of the "gay best friend".

Fuuuuuuuuuuck that bullshit! I see women all the fucking time with spineless men. Women want to feel in control, they don't want a man who questions them.

msommers
02-10-2007, 01:54 AM
^^^Dude(grrrouch), I can tell right now you don't go to pick up chicks, you wingman and love every minute of it. As someone sig. said "fat chicks give good head because they're hungry all the time" :rofl: Is that you're motivation?

Here's a start OP:
A) Take a shower
B) Get a cream to alleviate your obvious wackers cramp
C) Check if she's ugly
D) Check if she's fat
E) Crack a small joke
F) If she laughs, introduce yourself, if she doesn't, you suck
G) Smile a little for fuck sakes
H) Finish your 12 pack of beer you started before you got into this mess as you need the liquid courage flowing.

If all else fails, "give her something special, something from the heart"...she'll thank you

One beef I have, what is with so many chicks at the Uni wearing rings on their left ring finger. Gay scare tactic if you ask me

Darkane
02-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Oh by the way OP: Treat her like shit, make fun of her, laugh at her. She'll keep wondering why you do that and try to find out what you have to make you so cocky. When she's interested lie, fuck her, ditch her. Done :whipped:

grrrouch
02-10-2007, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by msommers
^^^Dude(grrrouch), I can tell right now you don't go to pick up chicks, you wingman and love every minute of it. As someone sig. said "fat chicks give good head because they're hungry all the time" :rofl: Is that you're motivation?

Here's a start OP:
A) Take a shower
B) Get a cream to alleviate your obvious wackers cramp
C) Check if she's ugly
D) Check if she's fat
E) Crack a small joke
F) If she laughs, introduce yourself, if she doesn't, you suck
G) Smile a little for fuck sakes
H) Finish your 12 pack of beer you started before you got into this mess as you need the liquid courage flowing.

If all else fails, "give her something special, something from the heart"...she'll thank you

One beef I have, what is with so many chicks at the Uni wearing rings on their left ring finger. Gay scare tactic if you ask me

oh ill always go for the 2nd place chick in the crowd, im just tellin little squirt here that he just has to go for the gold ad get done whatever hes thinks has to get done:drool::drool:

GTS Jeff
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Make jokes about her mom. Gauranteed in.

KoukiS14
02-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Be a Dick.

Cuz NGFL

Lex350
02-10-2007, 10:18 AM
women always find a big fat wallet sexy.:D

LEB MAFIA
02-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by 3G

try code black, i get noticed by girls more when I wear it than with sexual

I use Aqua Di Gio :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

tentacles
02-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Drive a Ferrari.

Kona9
02-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by grrrouch
your a fuckin fag was the first thing that popped into your head was "make beyond post?" what kind of help are a bunch of comp0lete strangers on the internet going to help you at getting this girl at your work? Actually think for yourself and relize what this girl wants. dont rely on other people for finding what you wanna bone, giver hell and get what you have to get done!

Don't worry LIKE2DRIVE all this coming from a guy with string beans and carrots for a sig. :rofl: Not to mention he admitted to stepping on the grenades for the benefit of his friends.

Originally posted by rotten42
women always find a big fat wallet sexy.

Honestly? I thought in another thread you used 12" double ended dildos. :rofl:

Seriously LIKE2DRIVE. You can't MAKE a girl like you. Just be yourself. Talk to her more, but don't pour it on. Show interest in her by asking her questions. Again don't over do it. Just be a nice guy. Give it a little bit of time. Then just ask her out for coffee once conversations come easy.
If you get attitude, you have a multitude of other suggestions above to MAKE her like you.

Sparx
02-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

Don't worry LIKE2DRIVE all this coming from a guy with string beans and carrots for a sig. :rofl: Not to mention he admitted to stepping on the grenades for the benefit of his friends.

Honestly? I thought in another thread you used 12" double ended dildos. :rofl:

Seriously LIKE2DRIVE. You can't MAKE a girl like you. Just be yourself. Talk to her more, but don't pour it on. Show interest in her by asking her questions. Again don't over do it. Just be a nice guy. Give it a little bit of time. Then just ask her out for coffee once conversations come easy.
If you get attitude, you have a multitude of other suggestions above to MAKE her like you.

Real advice right there. Can't say much more than that :closed:

adidas
02-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Just ask her: Is your dad a terrorist?

Then right after you reply with: Cause you are the bomb.

That will sure get her laughin, now the rest is up to you.

:rofl:

sr20dets13
02-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr

1dmVU08zVpA

LMAO:rofl: :rofl:

"Take a look insiiiiide..its my dick in a box!"

Mad$ella
02-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LuxCars
show her your cocknballs

B I N G O !!!

JRSC00LUDE
02-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Just make her think that you're me. She'll be all over you. :thumbsup:

Ichigo
02-10-2007, 01:58 PM
You need something potent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtD_Ss3LGJg

EdiT:
either my explorers screwed or somethings up with the vid.
anyways here's the link..

schocker
02-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Ichigo
You need something potent.

EdiT:
either my explorers screwed or somethings up with the vid.
anyways here's the link..
Ah yes, Sex panther, 60% of the time it works every time:thumbsup:

Boost Infested
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Grab her hand, place it on your crotch and say..........

"Do you feel me?" :D

R!zz0
02-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
Grab her hand, place it on your crotch and say..........

"Do you feel me?" :D

Lets say she says "No i don't feel you at all" then what?

snade831
02-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Give her a Valentines Day card tomorrow?

msommers
02-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0

Lets say she says "No i don't feel you at all" then what?

Then you got bigger problems than a girl liking you:rofl:

black_radiation
02-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by adidas

um question, what if shes of brown skin(east indian descent)? lol im sure you'll get a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up by that chick and a good slap accross the face lol

Canmorite
02-13-2007, 02:26 PM
$$

max_boost
02-13-2007, 03:11 PM

I use Aqua Di Gio :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

Best cologne ever!!!

Originally posted by adidas

LMAO!!!

How do you make a girl like you? That's a good question that very few of us have the answer to lol

aram1000
02-13-2007, 03:20 PM
treat her like you would treat anyone else, don't put her on a pedestal, don't be a pushover, if things work out, good for you, if not then you move on, you can't make a girl like you

max_boost
02-13-2007, 03:42 PM
It helps if you know what type of girl you are dealing with. Push the right buttons and you're in.

Schwa
02-13-2007, 04:55 PM
I like to linger around where she works till she's off her shift.

kvanderlaag
02-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Wouldn't fucking know, it's been so long since I've had to.

And now that I do, I STILL don't fucking know.

Mike w
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
being an asshole or ignoring the chick only works on some women, u gota know what kind crave the attention and what kind just want a nice guy. But having confidence and being able to talk to chicks is like the main thing, if u cant even go up 2 her and say hi then ur fucked. Even just saying "hey hows it goin," just anything to break the ice then just keep the convo going. if u cant do that or it just seems like she doesnt wana talk then ur fucked or she may be the kind that you need to bug or kinda be an asshole to. as for the cologne:
Giorgio Armani- Aqua Di gio. is good, lotsa chicks dig that
-Black code. is beter, will get notticed easyer with a seducing smell to it.
- White. is pimp shit but only some girls seem to really dig it.
Swiss army is another gooder along with Jovan Ginsing-N-R-G and desiel. dress nice and dont treat her like shit.
Good luck man, if u got the confidence shit should work out for u, at least getting at start

DepTrotter
02-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by KoukiS14
Be a Dick.

Cuz NGFL

NO GIRL FUCKS LOSERSSSSSSSS

Smokem
02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GUIDE:

How To Treat A Lady With Respect, Dignity, and Good Manner.

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "Could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (Or--if she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.)

3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is say "You better be." Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.

6. Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. Then--when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewelry is for wussies.

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words "F*ck You" and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick." Women love those special nicknames.

10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.

11. Warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "If you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet...kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things...like basketball.

15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

16. If you care about her never ever tell her.. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.

17. Every time your in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say "No, shes not hungry." Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile...then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell...a bad smell. You know what i'm talking about.

21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. She'll say "No, its just the rain." Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream "Stop crying you f*cking baby!" Girls like a tough man as I've already stated.

22. Titty twisters...and plenty of them.

23. If you're listening to music and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.

24. Two words...Dutch Oven.

25. Remember her birthday but don't get her anything. Teach her material objects arent important. The only thing thats important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

26. If shes mad at you for not calling her when you say you will promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call youre going to tell her a special surprise. Now she'll be really excited. Now dont call.

27. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then, next time you know she's coming over on a trash day, leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much but I think it's funny

Mike w
02-13-2007, 06:26 PM
^^ Sick man i cant imagine the warpig swamp donky women you get with that. or that lack of women even if they are disgusting

Smokem
02-13-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Mike w
^^ Sick man i cant imagine the warpig swamp donky women you get with that. or that lack of women even if they are disgusting

it's a joke numb nuts lol what's sick is that you think i'm serious

in*10*se
02-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Mike w

prime example of: GDFL

christ it was a joke... :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EnRich
02-14-2007, 10:56 AM
I like to keep things simple....

I walk up to her, I tell em 9 inches baby, your either in or out, right now.... If I'm in a real confident mood, I'll walk up to em while their sitting down and whip it out right there and then, slap it on the desk in front of em. In or out baby!!!

msommers
02-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
I like to keep things simple....

I walk up to her, I tell em 9 inches baby, your either in or out, right now.... If I'm in a real confident mood, I'll walk up to em while their sitting down and whip it out right there and then, slap it on the desk in front of em. In or out baby!!!

That explains why the only girl that talks to you is named Candy

sputnik
02-14-2007, 12:33 PM
7015vhthPkQ

freshprince
02-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by hoppy2018

only if you like girls with seriously low self esteem.

Tik-Tok
02-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by LIKE2DRIVE
How do you make a girl like you?

Chloroform first. Lock her in your basment, tied to a chair. Feed her only non nutritional items (like mcdonalds), and only once a day. Constantly tell her if she tries to escape you will kill her entire family, and continually beat her.

After a year or so of this, start easing up on her, and lessen the beatings to once a day, gradually to twice a week. after 18 months start "confiding" in her how much you like having her around, and that you'd really like to get to know her. At this point you can untie her from the chair, and start having real conversations with her to find out if you have enough in common that you'll want to date, but don't let her out of the basement.

At around 2 years, "accidently" leave the basement door unlocked, and wait for her to come upstairs... then immediately repeat the first paragraph.

After another year of this, tell her you think you can finally trust her, and you want to take her out for supper, (on her of course).

Romance will bloom... trust me

:devil:

turbotrip
02-15-2007, 06:13 PM
^:rofl: :rofl: wow ur one sick bastard lol

Accord_tunerx
02-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

jdm_jspec
02-15-2007, 06:43 PM
^^that is horrible haha.
you have been watching to much TV

Tik-Tok
02-15-2007, 07:01 PM

Hey it works, just ask my wife! Hold on... lemme go untie her...

ScottysZ
02-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Be careful with the coffee. Play that card too early and youve got the most awkward hour or two of your life.:banghead:

$lick_rYz
02-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Introduce her to me... I will try to hook you up with one of her friends

pyar__deewane
02-16-2007, 02:12 AM
:rofl: can we have some real advice...although tik toks was pretty good:thumbsup:

so yah did u untie ur wife yet:clap:

death_rabbits
02-16-2007, 03:05 AM
women don't like assholes, they like confidence. assholes just tend to act like they are really confident in themselves. it is possible to be a nice guy and still have confidence in yourself. the problem is if you are described as a "nice guy" it's probably just because the person describing you has nothing better to say about you. if u try to be an interesting guy or a funny guy you will probably have more luck than being nice or an asshole. plus the only women who like assholes are ones who have low self esteem and are only with them because they believe that by being accepted by someone who is 100% confident in themselves (or in most assholes cases like 150%) that it will validate them and and then they can feel better about themselves. i say just be yourself and either she will like you or not. there is nothing you can really do to make her like you or not, just show her who you are and she will decide whether she wants to be with you or not on her own. the main thing is the only one who can make hooking up with her possible is you, so you have to be the one to intiate conversation with her, and if you feel like theres a chance she is into you, then make a move. the worst thing that can happen is she will say no, and then you can bust out the chloroform like has been suggested several times on this thread already. either way you're better off than where you were before. just go for it and don't be a panzy. good luck man.

funkedelic
02-16-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Smokem
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GUIDE:

22. Titty twisters...and plenty of them.

my favorite :poosie:

EnRich
02-16-2007, 01:38 PM

Tik Tok is a real master mind... You can learn alot from him just by listening to him talk. I've watched him do wounders. Now if anyone is seriously interested I could lend him out to you. With the purchase of just 3 Calcana Heaters, you heard right, just 3 heaters for friends and family I can have him lend you a helping hand for almost any situation.

CaseoftheEX
02-16-2007, 03:27 PM

its suppose to release sum shit from ur body and make you appeal to the chicks Please tell me, you dont fall for that gimmick :bigpimp:

Smokem
02-16-2007, 03:47 PM
since when did you make it the girl's choice?

when we were young, we used to make fun of girls, bully them, say they had cooties, pick our buddies over them... so we get some hair on our balls and all of a sudden we're a bunch of mucks?

if you make it YOUR choice whether or not you like her, whether you wanna date her or not, whether you wanna sleep with her or not, that's what it's all about: make sure she knows who is in control, all the confidence in the world will not help you if you are not in control

that's why even though what Tik-Tok and my post earlier may be jokes, there are some underlying truths to it... YOU have to take control of yourself and the situation

Commanderwiggin
02-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Suck them in by using a good cologne ...aqua di gio FTW and then when they comment on how much they like ur cologne and they ask what it is...u tell her that its aqua di gio and while doing this you are preparing a small rag with chloroform on it...now u say to her...if you think that smells good, smell this and BAM she's urs.

100% of the time it works all the time...just make sure u've already isolated her from the pack when u perform this manuever :thumbsup:

barbarian
02-16-2007, 06:51 PM
You have to make the Mother Hen or BFF (Big Fat Friend) like you first.

civickid_21
02-28-2007, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Schwa
I like to linger around where she works till she's off her shift.
I know someone who tried a strategy much like this.. It doesn't work as well as you think from what I hear.