PDA

View Full Version : Nose Hill Drive: Tag Team

l/l/rX
05-25-2003, 08:41 PM
i turned onto nose hill. when we hit the first set of lights there was a silver subie outback and a green mini van at the front, and then a brown blazer behind the subie. the blazer just started honking at the subie.
the subie and the green mini van had the slowest acceleration. the 2 went 50 alll the way down the hill while the blazer was just honking his ass off!! and swearing, waving his arm outside the window! ahaha it was sooo funny!!! then when we got down to the set of lights by the arena, the blazer heading into the left hand turn lane and the green mini van just CUTS him off! the blazer swerves back to the right and ends up in front of the subie again! ahaha they had they're exchange of words, then they went at it again, but by then i turned.

ahhh some people. im sure the blazer did something to the 2 cars to piss them off
:D good stuff good stuff, best road rage payback ever

04blackMAX
05-25-2003, 08:43 PM
hahaha NW is full of retardo drives ahahah

szw
05-25-2003, 08:48 PM
sometimes people do that when they see a speeder or agressive driver coming up.

Stupidest thing to do.

I woulda liked to see a guy come out of the blazer and smash the two cars' windshields. Now that woulda been 'fun'

CRXguy
05-25-2003, 09:11 PM
hey l/l/r/x,

was that your dad's car i saw in chinatown this morning? blue sedan with exhaust?

XylathaneGTR
05-25-2003, 09:13 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
thats fucking funny...hahahaha...Sucks if the blazer had somewhere to be...

l/l/rX
05-25-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
hey l/l/r/x,

was that your dad's car i saw in chinatown this morning? blue sedan with exhaust?

hmm yea we were in chinatown this morning for dim sum :D. parked at the condo parking lot. did i see you? yea that sounds like our car, sedan exhaust.

CRXguy
05-25-2003, 09:56 PM
i was actually walking across the street towards treasures of china when i heard the car. :D if i was in the car, i woulda chased you down. lol

l/l/rX
05-25-2003, 10:00 PM
ahaha, i ate there, i was probably just dropping off my mom and my grandma or else just picking them up. too bad you werent in your car :D

rhizzle
05-26-2003, 10:36 AM
Was the Blazer driver an older person or a younger person, was it the 2 door or the 4 door blazer? I think i might know who your talking about.

Wildcat
05-26-2003, 10:52 AM
some guys i know did that, they took up both lanes side by side, going like 10 in a 50 zone with thier beaters just talking out the windows having a conversation, ppl were honking and yelling, throwing shit, traffic is backed up for miles.. haha they just pretend nothing is happening.... kinda like old people :D

l/l/rX
05-26-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by rhizzle
Was the Blazer driver an older person or a younger person, was it the 2 door or the 4 door blazer? I think i might know who your talking about.

heh sorry dont remember if it was a 2 door er not. but id say he was around his mid 20's.

lammer
05-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by szw
sometimes people do that when they see a speeder or agressive driver coming up.

Stupidest thing to do.

I woulda liked to see a guy come out of the blazer and smash the two cars' windshields. Now that woulda been 'fun'

hahahah i do that if you wanan tail me then do so, if you wanan get out and try to smash my window then you got another thing ocming haha.

RiceCake
05-27-2003, 02:48 AM
Actually I notice a lot of this happening lately... I'm usually not in a hurry to get anywhere, but I hate how driving from Woodbine to Panorama takes me an hour every night:banghead:

I know with the recent traffic fine hikes people will slow down, but when you are driving cosistantly 20-30 kms under the limit, please be considerate of those who want to go speed limit. I hate how coming up 14th St N by SAIT people will slow to 30 and go up the hill, its a freaking 60 zone. Its been happening 4/5 nights I have been driving up that road this week! I mean don't people understand the concept of slower vehicles keep right? I understand if you go slower (5-10kms) or that sometimes its harder for an underpowerred car to go up the hill its alright but please be considerate....:banghead:

I'll admit I box in those fuckers that tailgate me and drive like tards on the road, everybody's not perfect ;)