PDA

View Full Version : SRS Airbags! -- need your help!

Mad$ella
02-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Please help me out, and tell me where I can get/find SRS saftey air bags...???

adam c
02-11-2007, 07:40 PM
google

jdmakkord
02-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Mad$ella
Please help me out, and tell me where I can get SRS saftey air bags...???

For what? Are you planning on retrofitting them in your mustang for next time?:rolleyes:

Sharpie
02-11-2007, 07:42 PM
I dont think your bicycle will need airbags...

Mad$ella
02-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by adam c
google

I tried this and I could not find one thing that is interesting/helpful

Mad$ella
02-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord

For what? Are you planning on retrofitting them in your mustang for next time?:rolleyes:

NO I am not trying to retrofit my mustang... it is just that I need to have them on my car if I can ever drive it again!!!

Supa Dexta
02-11-2007, 09:34 PM
no rush then

ninspeed
02-11-2007, 09:36 PM
you cant retro fit, its illegal. you'll have to buy a car that came with air bags, and use that vin number

Fado
02-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Mad$ella, you are getting fuckin irritating. Nine million threads that generally all ask the same questions, with an extreme use of question marks, capitals, spaces, or CAPS, etc. What ninspeed said is correct, and for gods sake, you and grandam better start using google..

ryder_23
02-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Fado
Mad$ella, you are getting fuckin irritating. Funny I thought the same of you

But yes it is getting out of hand..

Sharpie
02-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Mad$ella, you are getting fuckin irritating. Nine million threads that generally all ask the same questions, with an extreme use of question marks, capitals, spaces, or CAPS, etc. What ninspeed said is correct, and for gods sake, you and grandam better start using google..
STFU noob you better start using the SEARCH button located at the top right of your screen. From there you will be able to find out lots of usefull and interesting information.

Supa Dexta
02-11-2007, 09:59 PM

Nah I'm with him, as are many others..

:drama:

Fado
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

STFU noob you better start using the SEARCH button located at the top right of your screen. From there you will be able to find out lots of usefull and interesting information.
Noob? Ive been here for years, and god banned because I told Jamez_Sti he talks about his other living locations too much. :dunno: And why would I click search in MY window? I make like 3 threads a month.:rolleyes: :thumbsup: